Products > Test Equipment

Vevor SDS1104 for first oscilloscope?

(1/6) > >>

help_me_pick_username:
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a first oscilloscope. I found the Vevor SDS1104.

4 Channels, 100MHz 1GS/s at about $320, this seems like a decent deal? Obviously it seems to be a no-name brand, but spec wise, looks ok. I found this unboxing on YouTube (), and it looks ok at first glance.

There doesn't seem to be many proper reviews of this so wanted to know what you guys thought. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Purchase page: https://www.vevor.com.au/oscilloscopes-c_12405/vevor-digital-oscilloscope-1gs-s-sampling-rate-100mhz-bandwidth-portable-oscilloscope-with-4-channels-color-screen-30-automatic-measurement-functions-for-electronic-circuit-testing-diy-p_010228231720
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com.au/VEVOR-Oscilloscope-Bandwidth-Measurement-Electronic/dp/B0CP7Z1V56

Thanks

Aldo22:
It looks exactly like the Owon SDS1104.
Max Record Length: 20K is a bit low these days.

andrewtaylor:
well, if you need 4CH:  go for the Siglent SDS1104 -- best bang for the buck   :-DD

tautech:

--- Quote from: andrewtaylor on April 24, 2024, 05:44:42 am ---well, if you need 4CH:  go for the Siglent SDS1104 -- best bang for the buck   :-DD

--- End quote ---
Was.

Now SDS804X HD is.

help_me_pick_username:

--- Quote from: Aldo22 on April 24, 2024, 05:27:31 am ---It looks exactly like the Owon SDS1104.
Max Record Length: 20K is a bit low these days.

--- End quote ---

It does look exactly like the Owon model, probably rebadged.

How problematic is the max record length? I do plan on maybe using this to work on communication protocols like I2C, do you think this might be an issue?

I wasn't able to find many other competitive models in the 300-400 AUD price range. The other sigilent models being recommended here seem to be almost double the price of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version