Products > Thermal Imaging

Can I disable the color pattern indicator on Flir ix?

(1/1)

sam1275:
Hi everyone.
Can I disable the color pattern indicator on my Flir ix(on the bottom of the screen)?
Also, how to change the font size?
Thank you.

joe-c:
for that you have to change the firmware and this is not a simple thing.

The images contains a normal preview (what you see in browser) and a raw thermal frame, this can be translated with some applications and can be stored without the scale if wanted.

sam1275:

--- Quote from: joe-c on November 05, 2016, 09:32:38 am ---for that you have to change the firmware and this is not a simple thing.

The images contains a normal preview (what you see in browser) and a raw thermal frame, this can be translated with some applications and can be stored without the scale if wanted.

--- End quote ---
Thank you.
I tried every file I can open and didn't find those settings, so maybe it's hard coded :horse:

joe-c:

--- Quote from: sam1275 on November 05, 2016, 04:04:58 pm ---I tried every file I can open and didn't find those settings, so maybe it's hard coded :horse:

--- End quote ---
thats possible.

but, what exactly you want? do you want this only on images, or did you want this on Screen.

if on Screen, maybe this two Telnet commands help, if your FW support this:
rset .ui.userSettings.hideAll true
rset .ui.userSettings.hideGraphics true

sam1275:

--- Quote from: joe-c on November 05, 2016, 10:05:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: sam1275 on November 05, 2016, 04:04:58 pm ---I tried every file I can open and didn't find those settings, so maybe it's hard coded :horse:

--- End quote ---
thats possible.

but, what exactly you want? do you want this only on images, or did you want this on Screen.

if on Screen, maybe this two Telnet commands help, if your FW support this:
rset .ui.userSettings.hideAll true
rset .ui.userSettings.hideGraphics true

--- End quote ---
Thank you, I want to hide the color palette, and make the main temperature indicator very small, both on the screen and on the final picture, because I feel they use too much space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version