Products > Thermal Imaging

FLIR E75 Upgrade to E95

(1/9) > >>

DaveWB:
Currently have an E75 on loan, man is it sweet compared to an upgraded E4, using this was my first time hearing about/using the UltraMax feature. Only downside to the camera is it's 7x the price of the E4.(Unless the E53 can be upgraded to E95, which is around $5k),

I was able to get the camera to get to RNDIS mode via the hidden menu and it shows up as 192.168.0.1 under ipconfig /all(screenshot attached), however when trying to FTP into the camera with FileZilla it says
--- Code: ---Status: Connecting to 192.168.0.1:21...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
--- End code ---

I tried both connecting anonymously and flir:3vlig and received the same error for both.

I would like to upload a backup of the camera to see if there is a remote possibility of these cameras being upgraded before I have to give it back.

Chanc3:
I had the same problem when connecting to the T1030sc I had on demo. Perhaps try admin|admin admin|password or even root. Not that familiar with Linux, but try the default ones for that.

Spirit532:
The Ex5 and the E53 cameras run a brand new, in-house, completely unknown(to us) Linux firmware, rather than using the WinCE firmware that has roots in AGEMA, which was acquired by FLIR(the PM and P-series cameras).
It would likely require a direct flash dump(or internal serial) to get the new FTP server passwords, sadly. And even then, it's a completely different OS with(likely) better security, since the entire Ex5 lineup and the E53 have a full-sized 640x480 30Hz detector inside them.

railrun:
Hi Dave,

192.168.0.1 is your PC. You have to try 192.168.0.2

--- Quote from: DaveWB on March 02, 2018, 07:25:39 pm ---Currently have an E75 on loan, man is it sweet compared to an upgraded E4, using this was my first time hearing about/using the UltraMax feature. Only downside to the camera is it's 7x the price of the E4.(Unless the E53 can be upgraded to E95, which is around $5k),

I was able to get the camera to get to RNDIS mode via the hidden menu and it shows up as 192.168.0.1 under ipconfig /all(screenshot attached), however when trying to FTP into the camera with FileZilla it says
--- Code: ---Status: Connecting to 192.168.0.1:21...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
--- End code ---

I tried both connecting anonymously and flir:3vlig and received the same error for both.

I would like to upload a backup of the camera to see if there is a remote possibility of these cameras being upgraded before I have to give it back.

--- End quote ---

Fraser:
Spirit523,

A very interesting comment from you here. I thought the PM series cameras ran Linux but it was only a suspicion. I thought the WinCE usage came from the FLIR purchase of Extech and Indigo ?

Have you had any experience accessing the operating system on a PM or P series camera please.

I ask because I am interested n delving inside both a PM and P series cameras OS.

Fraser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version