Products > Thermal Imaging

Flir One Gen 3 how disassembly (red light)?

<< < (5/5)

Stereo:
Now I hear planes flying in the sky and then explosions.  The sister is in Kyiv, and the brother is in Irpen (north of Kyiv, which is now being bombed by Russia).  Please, if you have the opportunity, I ask you to help with money for gasoline and food, as well as medicines, to people who are now hiding in basements.  Please, thank you very much.  Sorry for writing here, trying to survive!  I ask the administration not to ban at least for some time, we are really scared, the war has come to us :((( Mastercard 5363542011132314 (Panchenko Yuriy Ivanovich) USDT (TRC20) TWquJ4Py4fy4mZwJT71FTcDGbH2YqFGzDi

filtragem:
Hello,

Sorry to bring back this topic.

I also need to open my F1 Gen3 IOS to exchange the battery, and I am seeking information how to open it without damage.

I couldn't really understand from Stereo #8 post, if after the first sticker that he peeled on post #5 the black underneath (that he initially thought was the plastic house frame) is a second black sticker that needs also to be peeled, can anyone confirm?

After peeling all the stickers there is an opening/hole (like in tmbinc #6 post) or we need to pry something like the PRO version?

After accessing the hole we use a torx #6 and follow the existing PRO version tutorials to unscrew and disassembly the unit?

Anyone can recommend a replacement battery?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Fil

xixou:
I just changed the battery of my USB C Flir gen 3 and created a video to show the steps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version