Author Topic: Need Help trying to find Camera Type/Module of Doogee S98 Pro rugged phone?  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Altair8800Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
To anybody who has a Doogee S98 Pro phone I'm trying to find what Camera Type/Module from InfiRay it uses.

I think the way to determine this is go to the InfiRay App then go to
>>Menu
>>Help&About
>>Thermal Module

And what does the PN Code give you in the S98 Pro?

In the Doogee V20 Pro it gives...   Tiny1_Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I'm pretty sure that it uses InfiRay's Tiny1-C Infrared camera module...

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Helio_Centra

• Regular Contributor
It must have a newer version of the app, "About" and "Help" are two separate menu items. Neither have a "Thermal Module" heading.
"About" does have the serial number of the module. That might have a part code in it. "Help" just leads to a generic manual as a PDF.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 01:47:21 pm by Helio_Centra »

Offline Altair8800Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Thanks Helio_Centra,

I might have a different version of the InfiRay APP.  If I go to help&about it does not tell me the version of the APP software but goes to a User Manual listed as V2.1.1 (assume version 2xx).

If I go to the InfiRay Android App, hold down on the icon, it displays (App Info). and if I select it does display way at the bottom version 2.1.15.2306160904.133 (assume that is a CCYYMMDD date stamp so 16 Jun 2023 and likely at 9:04AM) ...

Note the V20Pro also have the very annoying issue of misalignment in MIX mode.  Although you can adjust this in calibration mode the calibration is NOT saved, therefore in effect always misaligned.

Thanks for the reply and trying.

Offline gamerpaddy

• Contributor
IIIF150 Raptor here (counterpart to the Dooggy s98 pro)

It has the Thermal Module section, in this case :
Software version: 2.1.26.2305261512.2500 so apparently 26 of may but later revision than your younger version?!
Firmware 3.14.01.08
PN-Code Tiny1_C25603211XSWRX
SN 2023054xxxxx

i can try extract the APK (com.infisense.infiray) and send it to you if you want.
theres also a programm called InfiRayDLP (com.infisense.infiraydlp version 1.2.12_2500) installed, must be a service or a lib. its not an app.

Offline Helio_Centra

• Regular Contributor
the V20Pro also have the very annoying issue of misalignment in MIX mode.  Although you can adjust this in calibration mode the calibration is NOT saved

The calibration only affects your vertical alignment in MIX mode. (while phone is held portrait)

If you want to fix the horizontal alignment you just drag this slider:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf