Products > Thermal Imaging

FLIR T440bx hacking - custom application for Ex/Exx/Txxx cameras, UltraMax

<< < (20/21) > >>

Ice-Tea:

--- Quote from: Fraser on April 24, 2021, 06:35:08 pm ---You have jogged my memory..... the T4xx camera series incorporate the charge and power socket into the end of the battery ! Yep, you need to insert the battery and plug the power supply into the bottom of it  :palm: Not the smartest design choice I must say. It does enable battery charging outside the camera by direct connection to the battery though. So without a battery, I assume you cannot power the camera as you need the socket that the battery provides  :palm:

--- End quote ---

OK, that settles it then. Need to get a battery and a charger.

--- Quote ---If you are looking at buying a used camera, do ask yourself (and the seller) where the accessories have gone. The camera should come with its power supply and battery as a minimum. If such are missing it is not uncommon fir the camera to be either a company asset recovery (bankruptcy) or goods taken without the owners consent  ;) Just be careful who you are dealing with.

--- End quote ---

Already have the camera, totally above board and I was aware it didn't have a battery. Sold *as is*.

Ice-Tea:

--- Quote from: Fraser on April 24, 2021, 03:53:52 pm ---I do have a spare FLIR Charger and associated desk battery charging dock that I might sell. Sadly no batteries though.

Fraser

--- End quote ---

Just wondering if you had any details on that (price?) Might well be interested...

Fraser:
I just need to lay my hands on the power supply unit .... it is in an anonymous white box that I have yet to find as it was just kept as a spare. I am open to offers on it and the associated desk charger. You can still buy this power supply & battery dock set from online suppliers so it may be worth looking at prices and availability in case there are any deals in your country ?

Fraser

Ice-Tea:
Have been looking around for a bit. Charger and desktop cradle go for around 150€ or so. If you can beat that in a meaningfull way I'd be very happy to unburden you of a anonymous white box.

If not, I'm gonna cry a little in a corner before ordering them (:

Fraser:
Hiya,

I will find the power supply and dock today and see if we can agree a deal  :)

Fraser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version