Products > Thermal Imaging

Freeware Software for Thermal Analysis: Thermovision_JoeC

<< < (73/76) > >>

economist1:
Hi,

I have a seek compact with FW: 4.8.1.9 and I managed to get to work in Temp mode either through the TC_SeekThermal.dll or directly through SeekThermal tab in Thermovision.
However, the raw mode never works, the camera either hangs or there is no change in shutter's behaviour (it keeps clikcing every 8 seconds).

I wanted to ask if anyone knows whether in the newer firmwares  raw mode has been disabled?
I've had a go at playing around with the formulas in "Seek_SendInit(bool RawMode)" and it seems that many of them make no difference / are now redundant (i've commented them out) and only one of them is needed to initialise the camera ( device.ControlTransferOut(65, 60, 0, 0, new byte[2] { 1, 0 });) , which suggests the interface has been simplified?
Does anyone have any suggestion how to find out a new way to enable raw on seek compact (as device.ControlTransferOut(65, 62, 0, 0, new byte[2] { 1, 0 }) no longer works) without resoorting to time consuming trial and error?

Also, does Map Cal make any sense in Temp mode?

Thanks

Stereo:
 Hello! Can I work with "direct api" interface instead of "webcam'' on PureThermal1 + fir one Lepton? Thanks

joe-c:
Hi,

--- Quote from: moonraker on January 05, 2022, 12:29:30 am ---Is there support for Infiray T2L camera? Or hope for it in the future? :)

--- End quote ---
Not now. this may need another UVC library with more access than only the images.

--- Quote from: economist1 on February 23, 2022, 08:53:11 pm ---However, the raw mode never works, the camera either hangs or there is no change in shutter's behaviour (it keeps clikcing every 8 seconds).

--- End quote ---
It sounds like the conversion between Raw->Temp not work correctly.
Is in "Calibration" the "Seek_Autolad" loaded? See the blue box.
If yes, try to check "2 point Cal." below the blue box.

--- Quote from: economist1 on February 23, 2022, 08:53:11 pm ---Also, does Map Cal make any sense in Temp mode?

--- End quote ---
no, its only designed to be used in raw mode.

--- Quote from: Stereo on June 01, 2022, 04:08:40 pm --- Hello! Can I work with "direct api" interface instead of "webcam'' on PureThermal1 + fir one Lepton? Thanks

--- End quote ---
Not yet, its the same problem like the T2L. Currently used library delivers only bitmaps from selected camera. Additional UVC commands are not supported yet.

best regards

nihil1983:
Dear All,
I have a Seek Compact, a win 10 pro, and USB-C extension cable. I have installed USB driver using Zadig 2.7. SeekOFix 0.4 exe works, SeekThermal_006 works.

However ThermoVision V1.11.0.0 does not works: I am not able to connect Seek Compact to it.

I am sure I am missing some steps, any idea or help?

Should I try with other laptop? other ThermoVision version?

Secondary question: is it possible to connect Seek Shot Camera?

Thank you for your incredible work.

CleanUnbox:
If if give you the full Xtherm SDK could you adapt it to make the InfiRay T2 and T3 series work with your analysis software?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version