Author Topic: Guide Infrared C400 and C640  (Read 390 times)

Offline eri0o

• Contributor
Guide Infrared C400 and C640
« on: May 13, 2020, 04:56:55 pm »
Hey, does anyone on the forums have one of those cameras?

More information on them are here: https://www.guideir.com/product/detail/id/30.html

They are Android based and it appears the company has source code available to enable you to develop Apps for it. I am curious if there is documentation available in English and how is the experience.

I am always baffled at the low quality of the software FLIR ships in their products. No one deserves Windows CE in this day and age.

Offline ArsenioDev

• Regular Contributor
Re: Guide Infrared C400 and C640
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 05:26:32 am »
Holy crap, that's the same Wuhan Guide that makes the 40mm guided LOAL QN-202 munition. They're one of the few chinese fabs of VOx focal plane arrays.

Offline eri0o

• Contributor
Re: Guide Infrared C400 and C640
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:01:34 pm »
Imagine walking with 6 missiles on your back.  :o

On other news they have some other cameras that are apparently very fun: https://www.guideir.cn/product/detail/id/45.html

Ethernet type1000Mbps
Video streaming25HZY8 + (0Hz ~ 25Hz) original Y16 data
protocolRTSP, UDP, HTTP, TCP / IP, Onvif
IP allocationStatic IP, dynamic IP
Networking methodThe original Y16 data of 16HZ and above, the thermal imager is directly connected to the computer; the Y16 below 16HZ can be connected through the local area network (up to 32), and 9 observations
SDK
system
WINDOWS (32-bit & 64-bit) / LINUX (32-bit & 64-bit)
False color8
StreamingSupport compressed video stream acquisition
Video displaySupport video capture after decoding
IP address settingsSupport IP address query, modification, and storage
Video recordingSupport infrared video recording and stop, without full temperature information, video is compressed video
Picture storageSupport to save infrared pictures, JPG format, including full picture temperature information

And a SDK that supports Linux which is something I have been in need for a long time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf