Products > Thermal Imaging

Guide PC210 Review

<< < (4/5) > >>

wmattias:
Where did you find the STL/CAD files for the mount?

BmaxTom:
Do you mean the lens holder for the macro lens?

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/guide-pc210-thermal-camera-anyone-familiar-with/msg4111042/#msg4111042

--- Quote from: wmattias on September 07, 2022, 12:14:49 pm ---Where did you find the STL/CAD files for the mount?

--- End quote ---

c00kemon:
I noticed that pc210 gives measurement accuracy errors when examining outdoors with an ambient temperature close to 0 and below.  However, none of the settings help to fix this. I wrote to support about this and they answered me that this is an entry-level thermal imager and the measurement error is +-2% only at an ambient temperature of 23 C °. These thermal imagers are calibrated only under these conditions. I thought that support don't wand to deep dive into this problem. For me, this was a surprise and I consider this the main drawback of this camera, because I planned to use it for outdoor inspections.

markb1980:
I have not noticed that but soon I can test it with my PC210...
Do you have some sample images for me to look at?

Or maybe post them in the FB group - we have a few ITC cert. thermographers there with Level 2 and Level 3. They may have an idea what can cause this and what could be done.

c00kemon:
I think it's a good idea, I'll send the image here, and you will move the question to your group, since I can't join your Facebook group yet.  I couldn't recover my account, I'll deal with this problem later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version