Products > Thermal Imaging

Guide PC210 thermal camera - (anyone) <=(I am) familiar with this device?

<< < (3/5) > >>

BmaxTom:
In "A" mode the right scale is correct only in "M" mode, when I set the range as described, then the right temperature scale is not correct. You can see that clearly in the picture above.

IAmBack:

--- Quote from: BmaxTom on April 20, 2022, 07:24:28 am ---In "A" mode the right scale is correct only in "M" mode, when I set the range as described, then the right temperature scale is not correct. You can see that clearly in the picture above.

--- End quote ---
I confirm this issue.

ceut:

--- Quote from: IAmBack on April 20, 2022, 01:01:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: BmaxTom on April 20, 2022, 07:24:28 am ---In "A" mode the right scale is correct only in "M" mode, when I set the range as described, then the right temperature scale is not correct. You can see that clearly in the picture above.

--- End quote ---
I confirm this issue.

--- End quote ---

Hello,
I have just received my PC210, first impression I'm really impressive of the quality of this one  :-+

I have tried to test the T° scale manual mode.
And I have also this issue.

But => I think it seems to be in fact an "overload" when the scale is not reflecting the max real temp.
Here is a shot I have done with exaggerated manual scale, all is yellowish:
And it's a good test to check if there are some dead pixels  8)

Or maybe I don't understand what you are saying  :-[

Also, my camera has a certificate in 02/2022 in the box  :-+

Now I have to buy the lens and ask my friend to print the STL, thanks @BmaxTom :D
I will post the result  :)

titiris:
found this at https://carbonzorro.com/en/products/thermal-camera-guide-pc210-1198.html

Imaging and optics
Detector type   VOx
Infrared resolution   256*192
Wavelength range   7.5~14μm
Field angle                   56°*48°
Minimum object distance   0.3m
Netd   <45mK
Infrared frame rate   25Hz/9Hz
Focusing mode   Focus-free

Measurement and analysis
Measurement range   -20℃~150℃, 100-550℃ (automatic switching)
Measurement accuracy   ±2°C or ±2%, whichever is greater
Analyzed target   Center temperature measuring ON/OFF
Full-screen maximum/minimum temperature tracking/alarm   Full-screen high/low temperature alarm;Alarm mode: Visual and audio alarm
Temperature measuring parameter   Emissivity, reflected temperature, target distance

Image display
Display screen   2.4" LCD
Image mode   IR, VIS, MIF and PIP
Image adjustment   Automatic, semi-automatic, manual
Palette   6 pseudo colors such as White Hot, Iron Red, Arctic, Rainbow 2, Hot Iron, Rainbow 1

Storage and transmission
Storage medium   TF card (up to 32G)
Image storage format    JPG with temp info
External interface   TYPE-C, TF card slot, tripod interface
Laser   Class 2 laser, only indicating the measured target
Wifi   Yes, it can be connected to the mobile terminal for data transmission

Power system
Battery type   Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, non-removable
Battery working time   > 16 H
Power management   Automatic shutdown, and adjustable shutdown time from 5 min, 10 min to 20 min
Charging mode   TYPE-C charging;PC/portable charger;Capable of charging while using
Charging time   90% of full charge in 2.5 hours

Environmental paraments
Working temperature   -10℃~50℃
Storage temperature   -40℃~70℃
Ip rating   IP54
Drop   2m drop test
Certification   CE, FCC, ROHS, UN38.3+ air/sea freight, IP54, 2m, damp heat test, shock vibration test, impact test

Physical parameters
Weight   about 375g
Size   194mm*61.5mm*76mm
Software kit   ThermoTools
Standard   A device, a 16G TF card, a Quick Product Manual, a USB-TYPEC cable, a wrist strap, an adapter
Optional   Tripod

candrian:
I'm also interested in buying the PC210, mainly for PCB debugging but in my mind comes a lot of use cases that i'll be able to use it for including engine component failures, home thermal insulation etc.

What i would also love to use it for but i'm not sure how well it is going to behave is on outdoor activities such as camping or boating. Has anyone of you, the owners, tested this camera outdoors? Do you have any samples captures? I would appreciate it.

I know it's not the best option, as the magnification and the optics in comparison to the screen resolution are the key players for each application it's designed for but i'm looking for an "all around" solution with main use on PCB debugging.

Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version