Products > Thermal Imaging

Guide PC210 thermal camera - (anyone) <=(I am) familiar with this device?

<< < (5/8) > >>

ceut:

--- Quote from: IAmBack on June 09, 2022, 07:21:49 pm ---New firmware for this camera is available on eleshop site.
Flashing procedure is described in file included to the download.
There's a problem with name of the file (one have to remove "(1)" from the filename), but otherwise update works ok - it takes less than 2 minutes. White light is on during whole update process (when name of the file is incorrect, the flash blinks for a second only.
It looks that manual range modes are working ok now.
Also rescale to 1200x1600 has been added.
Now only paralax removal is missing (vs UTi260b)...

--- End quote ---

Thank you for sharing this !  :-+
No problem to follow the info in the .txt file, my PC210 has been updated fine  8) -- about after 30s for me.

But, I wasn't expecting to see the firmware update on Eleshop  ??? (I have bought mine here too)

Penguin36:
I bought the PC210 at Eleshop some days ago and updated the FW without problems.
Beside the paralax offset and the ‚strange‘ M-Mode all is good after short testing.

I also 3D printed the macro lens adapter and bought a lens at amazon.

See the attached macro images of some RPi 3 areas.

ceut:
I have bought this bag:
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005002758964415.html

As the 260b is bigger than the PC210, I think it will be good for it  :-+

markb1980:

--- Quote ---I'm currently designing and drawing with Fusion 360, but Autodesk is restricting the free version more and more. So I'm currently looking at Solid Edge 2022 from Simens, it's free for Makers (Community edition).
--- End quote ---

Yes that sucks! I have used OpenSCAD for many of my projects. It's more programming of a model then designing but that has also a few advanteages... Give it a try: https://openscad.org/index.html

ceut:
Hello,
It seems that Eleshop doesn't share anymore the firmware, so I post it here the 1.36 version from 05/2022.

If there is somewhat illegal, don't hesitate to tell me, I will remove it  :-+

Edit: I have received a message from @zhe song (GUIDEPC support), and I have removed the FW because now it is an old one, the new one is 1.4.3 .

Edit 2[/u]: After having asking him where we can download the new one, he told me that they don't give the firmware anymore, "because updating the firmware is risky, may cause parameter loss." 
Really disappointed   :-[

So, our Guide PC210 are stuck on the previous version  :(

Edit 3 : Explanation: It seems that the FWupgrade can delete the Temperature curve, that's why they remove the upgrade possibility. And actually the units that have this problem after upgrading need to be send to China for fixing that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version