Products > Thermal Imaging

Infiray and their P2 Pro - discussion

<< < (59/67) > >>

Bob_McBob:
I did some further testing. Apparently support for the P2 Pro was removed from the TC001 app at some point. I'm using an older APK from January and it records video fine and functions perfectly. I also tried some older versions of the actual P2 Pro app with no success. Videos come out looking like this no matter what I do. I'm not sure if it makes sense to keep the P2 Pro if I have to rely on old versions of the wrong app continuing to work in Android. It would be a bummer to lose the macro lens, but there are somewhat more expensive standalone products, as well as the TC001 of course.

ksxx:

--- Quote from: Bob_McBob on December 04, 2023, 02:01:45 am ---I did some further testing. Apparently support for the P2 Pro was removed from the TC001 app at some point. I'm using an older APK from January and it records video fine and functions perfectly.

--- End quote ---

Can you tell the source for the old APK? I couldnt find it yet. thanks!

ksxx:
ok, I found it on apkpure...  |O

Bob_McBob:

--- Quote from: ksxx on December 07, 2023, 10:22:53 am ---ok, I found it on apkpure...  |O

--- End quote ---

Yep, APKPure is very handy for this. Note that you have to disable auto updates for the app and decline whenever it asks you in the app itself.

bostwickenator:
That video corruption issue is present on the pixel 8 devices. Not sure about other pixel phones. Doesn't happen on Samsung. I tried reverse engineering their app but they've made it non trivial. Looks to me like they have flipped the row and column lengths they supply to their internal FFmpeg library.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version