Author Topic: Infiray XH09 X2 series, discussion  (Read 18939 times)

Offline ArsenioDev

• Regular Contributor
    • DiscountMissiles: my portfolio and landing page
Re: Infiray XH09 X2 series, discussion
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2023, 02:16:36 pm »
This pattern appeared when i changed 256x384 to 256x192 resolution.
That looks like a bolometer gain map, essentially when the resolution is switching you're focusing on a different part of the FPA sensor, so it has to retrue the pixel gain map in this ROIC logic flow (or maybe its the processing ASIC), so it loads pixel gain map and then uses it from the framebuffer memory most likely.
This is normal and an interesting user-visible way of seeing internal processes.

The following users thanked this post: nikitasius

Offline nikitasiusTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2023, 03:44:17 pm »
That looks like a bolometer gain map, essentially when the resolution is switching you're focusing on a different part of the FPA sensor, so it has to retrue the pixel gain map in this ROIC logic flow (or maybe its the processing ASIC), so it loads pixel gain map and then uses it from the framebuffer memory most likely.
This is normal and an interesting user-visible way of seeing internal processes.
Are you sure that it focus on different parts?
256x192 work at 25Hz and 50Hz
256x384 work at 25Hz only and 256x384 picture have 2(!) 256x192 frames inside.

So for me thats the same area of the sensor 🤔

Also why this "gain map" looks exactly the same as "black pixels" if i point on a hot surfaces? Here is the picture of a hot surface https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/infiray-xh09-x2-series-discussion/msg5045713/#msg5045713
There are idlers that want to have money without working and fools that are ready to work without becoming rich.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2023, 07:20:50 pm »
Well, guess it will work under -20 (i got upto -29°C), but w/ terrible images (photo of foot, dark dots, where gas dropped).
There are idlers that want to have money without working and fools that are ready to work without becoming rich.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2023, 07:39:03 pm »
From my good friend: While TIC is cold internal noise control is off.
Once it's gets warmer image goes "better". So we can see real picture from bolometer w/o internal noise cancellation.

Well, that looks pretty noisy 12μm
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:03:22 pm by nikitasius »

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2023, 09:38:16 pm »
A little about modern microbolometer operation regarding ambient temperature ......

1. A properly designed microbolometer and its ROIC does not benefit significantly from cooling.
2. A non temperature stabilized core is calibrated at a sensible ambient temperature and fixed offset tables are used to correct for changes in ambient temperature away from that used at time of calibration.
3. Cores that do not use Peltier temperature stabilisation operate in die thermal equilibrium mode. That is to say, the microbolometer and ROIC generate their own heat and the microbolometer die increases in temperature until thermal equilibrium is reached, where it stabilises. Any change in ambient temperature will impact upon the thermal equilibrium point. Without correction, this change in thermal equilibrium would affect calibration. The offset tables provide corrections and the FFC flag (if present) acts as a temperature reference to trim the measurement calculations and re-establish a decent flat field.
4. When a non temperature stabilized core or camera is calibrated at a certain ambient temperature, its accuracy and image is optimum at that ambient temperature. As the ambient temperature moves away from that used at time of calibration, measurement accuracy is normally adversely affected.

In short there is no real advantage in cooling a uncooled microbolometer camera or core. The microbolometer is, by nature, a relatively unstable and noisy thermal sensor so it is essential to provide noise processing to achieve a useable image. Noise processing may be employed in differing levels to achieve the best balance between image quality, image accuracy and frame rate. I have never seen a microbolometer based thermal camera or core that turned off its noise processing due to ambient temperature. Such noise processing is not optional, especially when working with the lower signal to noise ratio of 12um pixels, even more so if those 12um pixels are A-Si and not VOx. A RAW 12um pixel array output without image noise reduction and video processing is a truly awful image !

Hope this helps

Fraser
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 09:44:29 pm by Fraser »
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2023, 10:16:19 pm »
Well, it looks awful and noisy when gets cold.
I'm not tested measurements.

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2023, 10:49:37 pm »
I am not surprised. It is a budget camera operating at something like 35C below the ambient temperature at which it was calibrated and condensation forming on all optical surfaces. Not a recipe for good images. Such ambient  temperatures can be challenging for far more expensive cameras like the FLIR Exx series. This is why we need to be careful when considering the specifications provided by manufacturers? We often do not have the full story :(

It is good that you are testing this camera dongle to its limits. You have been far more thorough than often seen in ‘Influencer’ YouTube videos like those of Clean Unbox. Well done for wanting to reveal the cameras weaknesses  :-+

Fraser
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 10:57:32 pm by Fraser »
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2023, 10:18:52 am »
I wanted to open it and to check what inside + also get some datas from UART w/ my scope (but much friendlier to get dedicated USB debug for uart stuff).
If XH15 based on mini384, xh09 will be based on mini256 (so i still can't get in WTF there are 50hz while specs say 25Hz).
Also could be good to find the firmware for X2.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2023, 08:13:07 pm »
Hi folks!
Sensitivity test, "hand on the wall" versus Hikvision DS-2TP31B-3AUF.

Infiray have 12μm pixel pitch, Hikvision have 17μm.
Infiray 256x192, hikvision 160x120.

Infiray looks to be close to 50Hz w/o temp and around 25Hz with wrong temp.
Hikvision easily do ~25Hz guess w/ temps.

Here is the test video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NP0NU7LH1SF9pdlrSCEn-YjvY02wud7L/view

Bigger pixel won. Whats also? Well, infiray autoshutter often, Hikvision pretty rare.
What i would keep as an imager?  Personally i prefer Hikvision for contrast picture. For details more pixels infiray wins, sure. For PCB infiray also good (due manual focus & résolution).
This hikvision is a covid camera, so temp are 25-50 (more details in Fraser's thread).

Price? Well i got X2 for 340€ w/ delivery while Hikvision found for 80€+7€. Will i buy xh09 if i already had Hikvision? Nope.
What's next? Handheld 384X288 or 320x240 17μm TIC 🍻
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 08:56:59 pm by nikitasius »

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2023, 09:34:48 am »
Also could be good to find the firmware for X2.

Guess we got it
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/files-from-infisense-doc-cn-(the-public-ones-sure)/msg5066740/#msg5066740

Infiray calls M2 this TIC in ThermalEyeX Android and we have multiple M2 FW files 😁

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2023, 08:06:27 pm »
Hi folks, this is my review after 40 days of use. I will attach "simple" review pictures & my chat cause the rest you can find on my google drive from 1st post.

Aliexpress
I waited for the news from Infiray on Aliexpess too long.. so i lost this ability on Aliexpress :|
1st it was due wrong plastic holder. I did not got the correct one, so it was impossible to hold the X2 model. Infiray told they will arrange it w/ me.. but i had 14days protection on aliexpress, so i opened a dispute on aliexpress just before 14th day is started to get therefund for the holder's price (38€). Next i had exchanges about some moments related to picture quality, ROIC array i've seen on hot surfaces and also some questions about firmware. But "we'll contact our engineers was all the time". They can't assure correct support level, sadly. So if it was Aliexpress, i will give them 3/5 stars.

Delivery
It was well delivered via DHL, all-fees-included. Thats a good. Their transport dept work well.

What's for
X2 is a fun thermal camera. If you wanna film smooth videos it's for you. Good resolution & 50Hz picture (w/o temperature) will make your videos pretty pretty good.
X2 is a PCB-friendlly camera. Cause it have MANUAL focus ring and great macro from-the-box.
X2 is a "search" camera. You can find thermal leaks, water moist, people, animals or birds everywhere. Also you can find flyes cause flyes are hot and w/ 50Hz rate you really see a flyes dot and not a "wtf is that?":)
X2 is a solid camera. Yes. They claim IP65, it's solid made, i never had moist condensation inside. I filmed w/ iced and hot camera and it always was properly working, just click the shutter for the auto calibration. They claim -20°C, well at -10°C their FW noise cancellation seems to be offline or on lowlevel, cause picture doesn't get any benefits from cold temp. 25°C is a correct operating temp for correct usage. I really love how it's build (you feel manual focus, how it's precise and lens are good), you see that TYPE-C have bunch of contacts and not just 4 cheap pins.

What's not
X2 isn't an instrument. Temperature measurements are awful and have nothing w/ real.
X2 work in hi-gain mode only. Regarding firmware it looks to have only hi-gain section, but i'd like so much to get both.
X2 is a phone dongle. After using COVID Hikvision i really enjoyed the beauty of handheld cameras.
But there are pros & cons: if you use it as a fun/search thermal camera fully shooting at 50Hz WITH your phone, noone care but if you take a HANDHELD camera which is looks like a weird GUN.. well.. you know. Just a different usages and needs. Also HANDHELD model is more solid, i can't drop dongle nor X2 on the table :)

What's next
Well, i enjoyed this camera, i enjoyed my 1st thermal camera. I understood what i really need. And this X2 model is really GOOD to help you to understand if you need it for measurements & radiometric OR thermal multimedia (again, it's 50Hz, no rolling shutter shit). But i will sell it.
Why i will sell it? As i said i understood that for my needs i need a thermal camera w/ manual focus in a handheld design. Type-c dongle w/ phone aren't so handy for me. Also i can't use it for radiometric purposes. So i will hunt for Flir Exx models to hack them or buy as is (if they are really advanced) or for iX serie. I don't need 50Hz nor 25Hz indeed.
Guess it will be ebay and local (french) websites for price i paid finally (around 310€ cause i got refund for 38) and it's good cause new costs ~430 guess :)

Summary
It's a good FUN thermal camera for FUN and PCB purposes but NOT an instrument to measure and take radiometric images for postprocessing. On my Pixel 7 (Android 13) it works like a charm, but on another forum (4pda) folks have issues when use infiray modules w/ weak phones.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:17:34 pm by nikitasius »

Offline EuT

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2023, 06:14:11 pm »
Could be captured via virtualdub under windows and gives that.

Hello,
how did you capture it with Virtualdub? What parameters have you set in Virtualdub program?
I can connect to my XH09 (X2) 50Hz camera from Python program with frame set as 256x384, as in you case, but it shows black screen (same with Win Camera App and VLC player).

Below is Python code that I use. It works correctly for Infiray TS2+ and T3/T3 Search cameras but shows just black screen for XH09 (X2) camera.
Please help,
Thank you

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

import numpy as np
import cv2            # need to install OPENCV package in console:   pip install open_python
import time

# Activate USB capture (Cam# = 0, if just one camera is connected)
cap = cv2.VideoCapture(0)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_CONVERT_RGB, 0)        # capture raw data, do not convert it to RGB

# Command to camera: use raw mode
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_ZOOM, 0x8004)

# Command to camera: Calibrate (with closed shutter)
#cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_ZOOM, 0x8000)

start_time = time.time()
frame_count = 1             # for FPS calc

# Main Loop: acquire, process and display frames from camera
while(True):
    ret, frame = cap.read()

#frame = frame.reshape(196, 256, 2)  # 0: LSB. 1: MSB   T2S+ camera
    #frame = frame.reshape(292, 384, 2)  # 0: LSB. 1: MSB   T3 camera

# Remove the last four extra rows (with camera metadata)
    #frame = frame[:-4, ...]

# for X2 camera captured frame is X,Y 256 x 384 with two bytes/pixel in little endian format

frame = frame.reshape(384, 256, 2)          # 0: LSB. 1: MSB    XH09 (X2) ?    384 Rows, 256 Columns, 2 bytes/pxl (Y, X, bytes)
    frame = frame[192:, :, :]                          # take lower half part of the frame with raw data

# Take data from camera as uint16 and convert it to float32
    dt = np.dtype(('<u2', [('x', np.uint8, 2)]))
    frame = frame.view(dtype=dt).astype(np.float32)

# Normalize and apply AGC to float array frame (range 0.0 - 1.0)
    frame -= frame.min()
    frame /= frame.max()

# Convert float array to unsigned integer for display
    gray = (frame * 255).astype(np.uint8)
    gray = np.clip(gray, 0, 255)

# Display gray image zoomed 2x, no interpolation
    #zoomed_image = cv2.resize(gray, None, fx=2, fy=2, interpolation=cv2.INTER_NEAREST)
    #cv2.imshow('Gray Frame', zoomed_image)

# Apply Rainbow Color Map
    rainbow_colored = cv2.applyColorMap(gray, cv2.COLORMAP_JET)

# Display Color zoomed image x2, no interpolation
    zoomed_image = cv2.resize(rainbow_colored, None, fx=2, fy=2, interpolation=cv2.INTER_NEAREST)

cv2.imshow('Rainbow Colored Frame', zoomed_image)

frame_count += 1

# Calculate and display FPS every 30 frames
    if frame_count % 30 == 0:
        end_time = time.time()
        fps = frame_count / (end_time - start_time)
        print(f"FPS: {fps:.2f}")
        # Reset for the next 30 frames
        frame_count = 0
        start_time = time.time()

key = cv2.waitKey(1) & 0xFF

if key == ord('q'):         # Get out of the loop
        break

cap.release()
cv2.destroyAllWindows()

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 09:01:16 pm by EuT »

Offline EuT

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2023, 08:04:34 pm »
Actually my Python program does show some strange frames at first few brief moments after switching camera Off and On (by disconnecting from USB port) and restarting the program.

Then shows blank images and array frame is reported as NaN.
So, it somehow looses connection?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 12:17:35 am by EuT »

Offline EuT

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2023, 08:16:13 pm »
Looks like real name is XH09 and X2 just a sub-label due default x2 zoom.

Also folks say default zoom is x2 digital, some say optical.

Also this morning i just connected it to VLC under my debian and got this. I haven't good picture (just stop frames, but then i restarted VLC i got just GREY image). But whats interresting:
There are 25fps and 256x384 px. Is it have 384x256 bolometer? Or maybe firmware shots 256x192 on 50hz, sticks to chunks 256x192+256x192 = 256x384 and sending it at 25Hz rate?
From aliexpress: folks had issue, temp mode on old app had 9Hz, after being fixed temp mode display now 25Hz. Model have x2 name. So could it be 384x256 which is partially used to increase Hz?
Some flir cameras increase Hz when you decrease the image height so could it be 256x384 (this orientation) cut in a half?.. too many questions but no teardown yet.

UPD: 2023-09-05

> These cameras return a single image where the top 256x192 pixels represent a dynamically balanced grey scale image, and the bottom 256x192 represent the raw temperature data.

About P2 Pro https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/infiray-p2p2-protopdon-temperature-data/msg5039713/#msg5039713

Image captured from my Python program looks similar to one attached in the message above.
And that's where I got the idea of taking lower half part of the captured frame with raw data.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 12:17:03 am by EuT »

Offline EuT

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2023, 08:24:45 pm »
It could be that after capturing several initial frames, the format of the data in a frame changed?
Program does not crash, so it may be that dimention of the captured frames is the same 384 x 256, but it is shown as blank image and frame is NuN.

Can anybody help, please, to get correct Python code for frame format, for capturing video from InfirayXH09 (X2) camera?

Thank you!

Offline EuT

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2023, 11:48:55 pm »
Ohh, my! Don't know how but the same code that didn't work for XH09 (X2) camera just started to work!

All I did is - I tried to run Virtualdub program.
Virtualdub didn't work correctly before but today (after several runs of my python program) Virtualdub started to capture correctly, just like in @nikitasius message.
Then I closed Virtualdub and run again my Python code - and it works now. Go figure!

Anyway the code in my post works correctly now.
It reads the row data frame from Infiray TS2+, T3 and XH09(X2) cameras, applies Ranbow Color pallette, zooms it 2X and displays in pseudo-color.
These are basic operations that give one access to raw video data that can be processed further.

So here is specific part of Python code for capturing video with raw data for each camera:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    # For Infiray TS2+ camera:
    frame = frame.reshape(196, 256, 2)  # 0: LSB. 1: MSB   T2S+ camera

frame = frame[:-4, ...]

# For Infiray T3/T3 Search camera:
    frame = frame.reshape(292, 384, 2)  # 0: LSB. 1: MSB   T3 camera

frame = frame[:-4, ...]

# For Infiray XH09 (X2) camera:
   # X2 camera does not have metadata attached, so no need to remove it from frame
        frame = frame.reshape(384, 256, 2)  # 0: LSB. 1: MSB   X2 camera
        frame = frame[:192, :, :]                  # take lower half part of the frame with raw data

Note: according to Rune Hansen (the author of IRCAM Thermal Viewer Windows program), some Infiray cameras have 2 versions of firmware.
This requires a bit different work with data format.
My three cameras version:  TS2+ is V1; T3 is V1; XH09 (X2) - version unknown (X2 is not supported in IRCAM program yet).

Below are snapshots from Virtualdub and python program for Infiray XH09(X2) camera.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:31:24 am by EuT »

Offline EuT

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2023, 12:43:14 am »
Are you sure that it focus on different parts?
256x192 work at 25Hz and 50Hz
256x384 work at 25Hz only and 256x384 picture have 2(!) 256x192 frames inside.

So for me thats the same area of the sensor 🤔

The frame rate of XH09 (X2) camera is still a mystery for me yet.
VLC reports 256x384 25Hz with X2. My python program also calcs 25Hz.

How can XH09 (X2) camera be switched to 50Hz?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:41:30 am by EuT »

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2023, 10:42:47 am »
Hi EuT,
I think the issue "it doesn't worked and now it works!" due x2 need to start and init.
If i plug & capture i had that issue. If i plug, let it "start", click once and run the capture, it works.
50Hz in VirtualDub are native. W/ OBS you can switch 25Hz or 50Hz to get 256x192 in 25/50 or 256x384 in 25Hz.
Thanks for sharing your python code, i will try it also once at my laptop 😁
If 2nd image in 256x384 share temp info i will try to pick it up. Or you know, try to pick it from the objects you know (hand, table etc) if you have external thermometer to test.
Fraser once told on a forum that there are radiometric datas for measuremebts and ROIC logic based on temperature curve or kind of.
Via vanilla app x2 gives shit temp measurements and it require to know ambient temp so.. i'm afraid it can use that curve.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2023, 10:48:03 am »
Actually my Python program does show some strange frames at first few brief moments after switching camera Off and On (by disconnecting from USB port) and restarting the program.

Then shows blank images and array frame is reported as NaN.
So, it somehow looses connection?

Btw, interesting moments: if you film hot surfaces you will get hot pixels pattern. Directly w/ X2.

But compared with Hikvision covid camera you will get it only on high contrast images. If i film very hot surface in hot ambient i have great picture (hikvision).
So looks like X2's firmware pretty poor to handle these adjustements.

Offline EuT

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2023, 02:21:00 am »
Hi EuT,
I think the issue "it doesn't worked and now it works!" due x2 need to start and init.
If i plug & capture i had that issue. If i plug, let it "start", click once and run the capture, it works.
50Hz in VirtualDub are native. W/ OBS you can switch 25Hz or 50Hz to get 256x192 in 25/50 or 256x384 in 25Hz.
Thanks for sharing your python code, i will try it also once at my laptop 😁
If 2nd image in 256x384 share temp info i will try to pick it up. Or you know, try to pick it from the objects you know (hand, table etc) if you have external thermometer to test.
Fraser once told on a forum that there are radiometric datas for measuremebts and ROIC logic based on temperature curve or kind of.
Via vanilla app x2 gives shit temp measurements and it require to know ambient temp so.. i'm afraid it can use that curve.

Hi nikitasius,

thank you for confirming that strange On/Off behavior of X2 camera. It remains weird though :)

Sorry for my naïve Q: what is OBS?
Is it a special Windows program/software that can read USB cameras? If so, could you please give me links to it.

Radiometric data in Infiray cameras:

As to radiometric data - XH09 (X2) camera, for example, does not provide it at all, by design.
Radiometric Infiray cameras like TS2+, T2 Pro, P2 Pro - have 4 extra lines in the frame that have info related to radiometric data.

In my application I need to measure only small relative T differences (for example, before and after stimulation), so no need for absolute T values.
That's why the last 4 lines of each video frame that contain data for radiometric measurements are removed in my python program.
Otherwise one need to use that data for calculating temperature values, I guess.
I haven't figure it out yet how to use this data.

Offline blargg

• Contributor
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2023, 06:47:17 pm »
Got my XH09. General notes:

* Handle/frame for phone and camera is nice.
* Can stand being dropped on counter and floor (oops).
* Temperature readings is noticeably high.
* Slight gradient across picture, one side being a little cooler than other.
* 50 Hz worked on Linux but I first had to select 256x195 resolution for the rate to appear, and even then I had to switch res/rate a few times to get a picture.
* Row-column artifacts

Compared to P2 Pro it's a good complement, not replacement. P2 Pro definitely best as a first thermal camera:

* A little more power. 67mA vs 45mA for P2 Pro.
* More bulky. Will probably avoid using directly on phone due to risk of falling out or getting bumped.
* So much sharper, due to being a narrower FOV (more telephoto) and having manual focus.
* Focus is more work. Can take many turns of focus to shift from far to near.
* Doesn't work with old P2 Pro app or the great Topdon TC001 like the P2 Pro does.
* Works great with nExt Camera on Android for recording at the full 50 Hz rate.
* Can't get as close to subject as P2 Pro w/ macro lens, but due to being a narrower FOV the XH09 gives more detail.
* Calibration shutter is more noisy, sounds like a ball bearing bouncing on glass.

Videos:

Cat, hot air over blanket
Heat rising from heater
Cooling fan with filter pad over it showing vorticies of air
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 06:51:27 pm by blargg »

Offline aim120

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2023, 12:24:01 pm »
The mini256 core specification says that there is no 50hz, only the mini384 has a 50hz output but with 25hz during temperature measurement. Some of you are saying in 50hz the resolution is 384x192, what if they locked the resolution of min384.

Also the new XH15 has 60hz and 25mv so has to be a new core.

Offline adlep2002

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2023, 07:18:44 am »
Is it possible to disable the X2 option? I like the product but walking around with it at 2x I get dizzy after few minutes. I think the best application for observing is to have it at 1x and then zoom to 2x and up upon detecting something. So "scan" go 1x, and then "detect" 2x and up...

Offline svgurus

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2023, 09:58:56 am »
Is it possible to disable the X2 option? I like the product but walking around with it at 2x I get dizzy after few minutes. I think the best application for observing is to have it at 1x and then zoom to 2x and up upon detecting something. So "scan" go 1x, and then "detect" 2x and up...

Honey, the only relatively new thermal imagers where you can "remove x2" are iray zoom and conotech aquila series, check out their price and size;)
Got myself this xh-09 on occasion, metal case looks nice and smaller than t2s+, the app and variety of them is frustrating :palm: and looks like you cant change the lens because of their efforts to make it weatherproof

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2023, 08:34:31 am »

Honey, the only relatively new thermal imagers where you can "remove x2" are iray zoom and conotech aquila series, check out their price and size;)
Got myself this xh-09 on occasion, metal case looks nice and smaller than t2s+, the app and variety of them is frustrating :palm: and looks like you cant change the lens because of their efforts to make it weatherproof
Why you wanna change the lens on a dongle?
Especially when it support MF from-the-box.
Honestly, the only issues why i personally don't like and i sold mine: it's a dongle & temperature it's a joke.
But to film, have fun, do solder/examine pcb w/ crazy good macromode it's awesome.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf