Author Topic: New 320x240 resolution handheld thermal imaging camera  (Read 2476 times)

Offline DianyangTopic starter

• Contributor
New 320x240 resolution handheld thermal imaging camera
« on: October 09, 2019, 04:00:53 am »
Hi,

We (Shenzhen Dianyang Technology Co., ltd.) are one infrared thermal imaging camera supplier based in Shenzhen, China, it is our pleasure to introduce our 320x240 resolution handheld thermal camera to you, it has below features,

1. the IR thermal resolution is 320x240 and visible is 640x480, with IR and visible fusion technology to make the image much more better to observe different objects.
2. 3.5” inch display
3. -10°C ~ +330°C temperature range
4. ±2°C or ±2% radiometric accuracy
5. WiFi and USB type C interface transmitting the pictures to mobile phone or PC
6. Android App and PC software to analysis all pixels temperature
7. LED light for dark environment working
…..

Now we are testing the engineering sample, we will release it in November this year, it may not be the best performance product, but we hope it will be a cost effective, stable and reliable thermal camera for the engineers.

Here is the youtube link for your reference, https://youtu.be/FxvAp6To8ZI

Now we are looking for the partners and ODM/OEM customers to sell or branded this product worldwide, if you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact with me,

Adel Chai
Email: Adel@dianytech.com
Tel, Wechat, Whatsapp: 0086-18617032039

Thanks!

Offline Vipitis

• Frequent Contributor
  • aspiring thermal photography enthusiast
Re: New 320x240 resolution handheld thermal imaging camera
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:15:45 am »
looks like the seek core and lens, but it can be focussed?

Offline GeorgeOfTheJungle

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:39:26 am »
 :popcorn:

Looks cool! What is is the image update rate? And the price?
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.

Offline PKTKS

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:59:15 am »

Great...  PRICE?  sales link via AliExpress is a must...

And please ... any software be clever to publish it
for a more wide range platform like *NIX hosts.

Thanks
Paul

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 01:43:02 pm »
Hi,

We are testing Windows PC client and Android App now, the other platform will be based on the marketing requriement, hope we will release more client for the customers.

And we have Alibaba shop, later I will upload the product on that. For the detail price, please contact with me via Email, since it is a little bit confidential.

We are trying to make the image better, but that is not an easy work, I will push the R&D for the next step.

Now the thermal module is limited to 9Hz, but we are trying to develop 25Hz products in the future.

Thanks!

Online Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 01:55:19 pm »
It might be worth considering an ‘all black’ version. The painted red and silver models could look ‘cheap’ to some buyers. You cannot go wrong with black ! It also appeals to security users who are used to ‘all black’ equipment.

Regarding your efforts to improve the image quality. We have a saying in the UK....

“You cannot make a silk purse out of a Sows ear” (in case it gets lost in translation, a Sow is a female pig).

I wish you well with your enterprises but that SEEK imaging core will continue to prove a challenge to your R&D team and a limiting factor in your products performance. Just like with radio equipment.... it is the front end that sets the noise level in the system with which you must work. The SEEK is one heck of a noisy core  :( If only SEEK Thermal could get that core sorted, you would have a great basis for successful products. Maybe image processing ‘tricks’ can compensate for the SEEK cores limitations ? But that could be at the cost of image refresh rate or image accuracy in radiometric terms.

I wish you well with your product range as I appreciate what you are trying to achieve. It is just such a pity that your choice of imaging core is so limited  :(

Fraser
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

Offline tonykids

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 02:16:08 pm »
Can you share the SDK or documents here?
I guess SEEK provides the "libSeekware.so" for android app develop
So how to caculate the real tempture data and  what the different frame ID means?

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 02:29:33 am »
7. LED light for dark environment working
Is that a novelty?..
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 11:38:23 am »
Actually I like all black or with a little silver color on the whole camera, but my colleagues and some customers consider without color then the camera looks boring... So I have to surrender.

But it doesn't matter, changing color is very easy if the customers need.

Regarding the image, we are looking for different cores, but that cost a lot of time, we are glad to know more cores which will provide the better image.

Now we just ready to release our first generation camera, hope to provide much more better products in the future (with more features, better image etc.)

And for the LED, sometimes we will work in the dark environment like tunnel or some electricity cabinet etc., if there is no light, then the visible camera will be blind for fusion, so we add this to make the image better to find the object.

And reagrading the SDK or other documents, since we signed the confidential agreement, we cannot talk more here, sorry about it.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 01:06:14 pm »
It might be worth considering an ‘all black’ version. The painted red and silver models could look ‘cheap’ to some buyers. You cannot go wrong with black ! It also appeals to security users who are used to ‘all black’ equipment.

+1

Maybe its cultural things, as some countries designers just love to use bling-bling coloring scheme, even for "serious" gadget for serious business use.

Understand if the market is for teenagers or kids that put really contrast color like pink + dark black, or deep blue + bright yellow and etc.

For me, personally, a serious gadget is better with "serious" color theme, like black + dark grey, not the teenager's scheme with high contrasted coloring.

Maybe its just me.

Offline Ultrapurple

• Super Contributor
  • Just zis guy, you know?
    • Therm-App Users on Flickr
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 01:31:30 pm »
Given a choice between black and yellow for, say, a firefighter's TIC then I suspect yellow would be the better choice because it'll show up better when someone (inevitably) drops it into a pool of dirty water or whatever.

“It’s the wild colour scheme that freaks me,” said Zaphod ... “Every time you try to operate one of these weird black controls that are labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let you know you’ve done it."

- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Rubber bands bridge the gap between WD40 and duct tape.

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 12:37:20 pm »
I will make a black and grey camera recently, later will post the pictures...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf