Products > Thermal Imaging

Off topic but food for thought ;) + my Gofundme

<< < (9/9)

kaz911:
Hi Fraser,

I wish you Happy Christmas & the best for the rest of 2021 and all of the years to come.

You are always generous with your time and patience with everybody - so thank you.

I don't know where you are located - but if you are anywhere close to Brighton - just let me know if there is anything "physical" I can help you with.

/kaz

Fraser:
Dear All,

2022 has arrived ! :-+ :-+

May I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead  :-+

My sincerest thanks to everyone who has donated to my GoFundMe account. I continue to receive donations and every one, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated. I intend to continue with my efforts to assist others on this forum but expect no payment for such. If people read my story of ill health and wish to donate, then bless them for their kindness  :)

Best Wishes for 2022 to you all  :-+

Fraser

Fraser:
Another lovely event that I would like to share here as it shows how kind members of this forum truly are.

I was contacted by a fellow forum member the other day who explained that he does not have much spare money at the moment but still wanted to do somethong for me. I will not name him as that may cause embarassment, but he knows who he is and how appreciative I am of his very kind donation. This lovely guy asked if I could make good use of three thermal imaging lenses that he had, but for which he did not have a use. I am always looking for nice thermal imaging lenses as such are hard to find at reasonable cost and I can no longer afford to 'splurge' on such luxuries :( I received a picture of the lenses and they are beauties  :-+ Perfect for my needs and one is destined to be mounted onto one of my 'Box' thermal cameras that needs a good size lens  :)

This is just another example of how generous people are on this forum.

I have also been asked to look at the design of the Hikvision DS-2TP31B Fever Detection camera and assess whether its configuration may be changed. This little task keeps me active on camera investigations and I have permission to share the teardown of the camera so the forum benefits as well  :-+

Thank you to all who have helped me via donations and to anyone who chooses to donate to my GoFundMe in the future  :)

A forum is only as good as its membership and this forum is simply excellent  :-+

Fraser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version