Products > Thermal Imaging

OpenIRV. ISC0901B0 (Autoliv NV3, FLIR E4/5/6/8) based opensource thermal camera

<< < (55/76) > >>

ArsenioDev:

--- Quote from: 1os on October 13, 2021, 10:59:37 pm ---Hi guys, but the topic is very delayed, it would have been very relevant a year ago. Now the Chinese are tearing apart thermal imagers with low prices and very good quality, I have been doing a thermal imager for a long time and now American flir has receded into the background, it is very difficult to sell American flir.

--- End quote ---

W/R/T this, not designed so much as a turnkey core, more like a multi-sensor testbed and experimentation platform to tinker with the information pathing and data processing of a FPA output through image generation. For those of us on the R&D side of the world, this is a killer app and would help a ton for being able to quickly test and develop with new FPAs for validation purposes.

VGN:

--- Quote from: 1os on October 13, 2021, 11:02:39 pm ---I would like to know what the price will be for boards without a sensor, at least approximately so that it would be interesting to watch this topic approximately 100 200 300 or 400 US dollars If you answer this will be a big plus it interests everyone thanks

--- End quote ---
If you are asking about fully assembled PCBs, I cannot say exact price right now, nobody knows when parts will be avaliable and how the price will change.
But if we are talking about prices before this global silicon shortage, I think that was possible to keep fully assembled KIT price around 450$ or even lower.
Also take in account that the more KITs manufactured => the lower is the price for a single set.

VGN:
Updates.

Test prints were successfull. I have fixed some small bugs. Now parts perfectly fit each other.
I'm starting "mass" production)

BTW, I have redesigned the magnets horling ring, as prevoius one was too weak. Also added shutter mount spacer.

VGN:
Some progress.

Hope to have almost all parts to printed by the end of this week. Part look very good, no print fails at all.

RO:
As a FDM printer owner I still am amazed at the resolution of these resin machines, it is looking very good.

How is the production going for you VGN?

Still very impressed with the progress so far, especially considering the difficult times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version