Products > Thermal Imaging

OpenIRV. ISC0901B0 (Autoliv NV3, FLIR E4/5/6/8) based opensource thermal camera

<< < (61/67) > >>

VGN:

--- Quote from: littleshrimp on January 21, 2022, 04:29:01 am ---There are 4 groups of 336*256*9byte data in FLASH, are they encrypted bias data?

--- End quote ---
Not only bias, also complex offset table, some kind of gain, etc. There 4 tables to cover wide temperature ranges. Original tables are quite complex, as I understand they have precalculated offset values to minimize requirement of frequent shutter calibration. I decided not to use this model. Bias, gain and offset table is enough for hand device.

--- Quote from: horstmannhid on January 24, 2022, 04:04:20 pm ---Hi Vaagn,
do you think it is possible to order the stencils for most of the PCB‘s ?
I think otherwise it is a pain to assemble them.

--- End quote ---

Hello. I haven't decided yet. At least I'm going to opensource stencil gerbers. But not sure if it going to be included in KIT. On the other hand, you are right, assembling M-board and P-board is a pain, though I have assembled them without stencils.

Concernig project news, will make an update on this weekend.

horstmannhid:

--- Quote from: VGN on January 27, 2022, 09:07:58 am ---Hello. I haven't decided yet. At least I'm going to opensource stencil gerbers. But not sure if it going to be included in KIT. On the other hand, you are right, assembling M-board and P-board is a pain, though I have assembled them without stencils.

--- End quote ---

Hi, would be great if you could just release the stencil gerbers. So evererybody who needs this can order it by themselve. It wont be that expensive. I want to use my reflow oven for assembly. Thanks for your answer. I‘m already excited about the news coming about the new development status.

VGN:

--- Quote from: horstmannhid on January 27, 2022, 11:21:19 am ---Hi, would be great if you could just release the stencil gerbers. So evererybody who needs this can order it by themselve. It wont be that expensive. I want to use my reflow oven for assembly. Thanks for your answer. I‘m already excited about the news coming about the new development status.

--- End quote ---

Stencils are uploaded: https://github.com/OVGN/OpenIRV/tree/master/HW/gerbers/stencils

VGN:
Added JTAG passive adapter board schematics: https://github.com/OVGN/OpenIRV/tree/master/docs/schematics

ckambiselis:
Hi,
Are you still "taking orders" for this, I have an E4 for some time and a NV3 coming in a few days and would be interested.

Oscar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version