Products > Thermal Imaging

Question about FLIR One for Android

<< < (98/98)

aund:
Hi Victorffs,

I actually gave up on trying to change the source code to fit the dimensions of the FLIR1 as I simply don't have enough knowledge of how the video stream is put together (coupled with not being a C programmer).

@Inflex might be able to give you some pointers as he very kindly pointed me in the right direction with some of this.

I only got as about as far as you are now, sorry I couldn't be more help and good luck!

victorffs:
Thanks for your answer @aund!
I'm considering change my version LT to the PRO, but its more expensive and isn't available for now at my distributor (he said that probably on 1th july will be available)
So, I'll try to keep using the LT until july, if not works I will try to change the camera.
@Inflex do you have some suggestions to make the LT work?

Regards!

Propretor:
Guys, and who has not tried to run the Flir One Pro Gen3 without a battery?
First, supply power to Type-C and connect to a smartphone without a battery.
If everything is OK, then you can make one connection internally between the Type-C charger and micro-USB / Type-C data.
Alteration will make a siktermal out of flir :)
I haven't used flirting for about a year and the battery has completely run out. Now the flir cannot even charge the built-in battery to 100% - the green LED does not stop blinking for 6 hours, and then the orange one turns on. Nevertheless, there is still 10-20 percent of the previous capacity in the battery. And the thermal imager does not work for long.
The question is in the vandal-free analysis of the subject.
Is there a parsing order in pictures or videos?

soumitra.kbc@gmail.com:
Could obtain the stream (both Thermal & Visual) from FLIR Pro for Android to the Raspberry Pi following the blog. Thanks all for the contribution. But how to obtain the temperature matrix for further analysis of the obtained Thermal images?

luporl:
Hello,

I was trying to make a Flir One Gen3 camera work on Linux and I ended up finding this forum thread and the code in https://github.com/fnoop/flirone-v4l2.

Unfortunately it didn't work and I got results similar to those that tried to use it with the Pro LT version.

But after spending some time experimenting with the code, I've managed to get a version that works with the Flir One Gen3 camera, that have a sensor with 80x60 resolution.
As this is the same resolution of the Pro LT models, maybe it will work with them too.

So, if anyone wants to try it out, here it is: https://github.com/luporl/flirone-v4l2

Best regards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version