Products > Thermal Imaging

Software for Xtherm T3s and HT-301

(1/15) > >>

zrq:
For Xtherm T3s (almost identical to HT-301), here is the link to the SDK
LINK REMOVED FOR PRIVACY CONSIDERATION (pm me to request it, tks)
(I may remove or disable the link anytime if I'm notified of a copyright infringement)
You can pass frames grabbed with UVC protocol to the binary library (XthermDll.dll or libthermometry.so) to get radiometric temperature data.
Unfortunately, documentation is Chinese only and the demo programs are crappy, but I can help you with Chinese if there is something too difficult for Google Translate.

I also reverse engineered the binary XthermDll.dll to make it work with x64 programs and wrote some utilities for grabbing frames with OpenCV, doing NUC, naive removal of the vertical and horizonal line pattern. See XthermToolkit.zip in the link.

Enjoy the great camera on any platform you prefer ;)

EDIT: I will NOT send the files to Zero Posters in the forum, unless they can show a proof of purchase.

zrq:
I just uploaded a modified app for HT-301 and Xtherm T3s without the logo.
LINK REMOVED FOR PRIVACY CONSIDERATION (pm me to request it, tks)

What I did is
0.generate a self-signed certificate
1.apktool d
2.replace hti_logo.png with a transparent png
3.apktool b
4.jarsigner

alex871:
Hi, unfortunately I'm not very practical about these things. What is the procedure? Which file should I download? Should the .apk file be opened with the android cell?

zrq:

--- Quote from: alex871 on January 26, 2020, 10:52:14 pm ---Hi, unfortunately I'm not very practical about these things. What is the procedure? Which file should I download? Should the .apk file be opened with the android cell?

--- End quote ---
Install HT-301_nologo.apk on your phone and it's done.
I posted the procedure to help others who want to do this after new versions are released.

alex871:
Ok, if it's just for the logo it's okay to keep it. I'm interested in the processing of thermal images with PC software.

Thank you
Alessio

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version