Author Topic: NEW Windows Software For InfiRay T2, T3 & HTI Thermal Cameras  (Read 31893 times)

Offline Angel1024

Re: NEW Windows Software For InfiRay T2, T3 & HTI Thermal Cameras
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2022, 10:11:49 am »

Offline wwmark

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2022, 04:31:07 pm »
Hello. Please add an InfiRay DV DL13 camera or tell me what to do, what your program would work with this camera.

Offline RuneHansenTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2022, 03:03:24 pm »
Many new revisions of the software later. Here are some pics of the newest version of the application
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 03:05:57 pm by RuneHansen »

The following users thanked this post: Fraser, Altemir, RBsonic, sephalix

Online Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2022, 03:28:15 pm »
Great work on this software  :-+

Would there be a possibility of support of the Infiray P2 as that is, I think, very similar to the T2 series in terms of host software. I have the SDK that I am happy to send to you :) The T2 series contain the Infiray S0 core and the P2 series contains the smaller Tiny1-b core.

I will send you a link to the SDK on my Google Drive by PM in case it is of interest or you can see how similar/dissimilar it is to that of the T2 series S0 core support.

Best Wishes

Fraser

If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

Offline tomasis

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2022, 03:30:07 pm »
Cool stuff. I was thinking to ask for P2 but someone did beat me.  :-DD

Is it possible to run image optimizer in real time like sharpening up image? Not sure where to find like Github. Im looking around.

Offline Ivan7enych

• Regular Contributor
    • My astronomy projects
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2022, 09:03:27 pm »
Hello, can you give a link to discord channel? I tried all links here - all are invalid...

Offline Gareth79

• Contributor
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2022, 04:09:14 pm »
This one just worked for me: https://discord.gg/3zq3zXFA8B

Offline CyberCartel

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2022, 09:35:48 pm »
Great work! I will check the discord later. However can I request to add support for uti-260m device? IMO it has the same core liken infiray p2 and even the infiray apps in Playstore works with my device! I can send Windows usb device ID etc. screenshot! Thanks in advance!

Offline Janvaris

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2022, 03:20:59 pm »
Very interesting piece of software!
I bought Doogee S98Pro just for infrared feature, but sadly, built-in app does not save IR and Photo separately, like Flir does. But the resolution and framerate and precision of this sensor is far better than my work's Flir C5. And also, i get all the features of an android phone. Also, this phone is so heavy that i came up with saying "guns don't kill people - rugged smartphones do".
So, I decided to register for discord, just to get access to discussion about this software, but immediately after signing up, confirming e-mail, confirming phone number, my account was disabled for violation or abuse. Some time will pass until support sorts that out, hopefully.
Important question - can your application be used for "splitting" combined image into visible and infrared?

Offline jimken

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2022, 06:09:52 pm »
Hello Rune - I am unable to download your Windows software for the T2S and cannot get onto the Discord site for some reason - it keeps sending me in a circle.

Thanks.
Jim Kennedy

Offline deephaven

• Frequent Contributor
  • Civilization is just one big bootstrap
    • Deephaven Ltd
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2022, 02:21:31 pm »
Hello Rune - I am unable to download your Windows software for the T2S and cannot get onto the Discord site for some reason - it keeps sending me in a circle.

Thanks.
Jim Kennedy

Try using Microsoft Edge
Nigel.

Offline ausama

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2023, 02:51:28 pm »
Very interesting piece of software!
I bought Doogee S98Pro just for infrared feature, but sadly, built-in app does not save IR and Photo separately, like Flir does. But the resolution and framerate and precision of this sensor is far better than my work's Flir C5. And also, i get all the features of an android phone. Also, this phone is so heavy that i came up with saying "guns don't kill people - rugged smartphones do".
So, I decided to register for discord, just to get access to discussion about this software, but immediately after signing up, confirming e-mail, confirming phone number, my account was disabled for violation or abuse. Some time will pass until support sorts that out, hopefully.
Important question - can your application be used for "splitting" combined image into visible and infrared?

Does the Doogee S98Pro capture radiometric data with images so you can play around with color pallette and measurements after the image has been captured?
Secondly, do the recorded thermal videos contain sound?
and lastly, any option to manually set the level/span?

Offline GNRFreak69

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2023, 01:09:53 am »
I have the T2S+ (Yellow one) Can anyone recommend an adapter cable that works for windows?
Thanks

Offline Janvaris

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2023, 08:06:02 pm »
Sorry for a looooong pause.
Yes, it does capture an image that includes everything - rgb image, radiometric data and even misc. data like serial number and so on. I can change palettes and save image later, but the app makes it a pain, as it overwrites original image.
Hopefully, my attached image is not ruined by site built-in compression. Edit-it got ruined and recompressed from 1.7MB to 122kb.
Videos do contain sound from microphone.
I can also manually set some parameters like ambient temperature and emissivity coefficient.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 08:09:47 pm by Janvaris »

Offline johndt

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2023, 02:08:17 am »
It is very interesting software.
 It would be nice if there could be another option to download it because Discord account is not possible without cellphone number. There are still people who do not use that thing.

Offline HumanCondition

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2023, 11:55:51 am »
Just my thoughs..This piece of software would probably be even better to have on github and many more skilled devs can add features and additional models,fix bugs and polish it even more.

The following users thanked this post: arvidb

Offline MarkoET

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2023, 07:17:30 pm »
Hello!

Does software support thermal images taken with Doogee S98 pro, as it has Infiray thermal camera and Infiray mobile app?

Offline gonti

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2023, 09:25:04 am »
Hi,
is there a working (free or trial) program which supports PC WIN or MAC and T2+ v2 ?
i tried some xtherm etc. but green screen is the only what i was able to get :(
any advice ?
thx

• Contributor
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2023, 08:19:22 pm »
I will have the next update ready very soon, with support for the V2s and a trial version.

The following users thanked this post: gonti

Offline nikitasius

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2023, 08:06:43 pm »
I will have the next update ready very soon, with support for the V2s and a trial version.

Why the hell you banned me on your discord like "clean unbox" did?
You guys fellows or kind of w/ infiray?
There are idlers that want to have money without working and fools that are ready to work without becoming rich.

• Contributor
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2023, 10:13:09 am »
Nothing to do with Clean Unbox and i dont have any affiliation with InfiRay.
Promotion of "stolen" intellectual property is not somthing i condone.

Online Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2023, 12:44:10 pm »
A little off-topic so advance apologies to the OP of this thread.

I see a name from the EEVBlog forum past mentioned here…… “Clean-Unbox” and his Discord. Is anyone here a member of that Discord who can describe what it’s purpose is ? Is it just a path for Clean-Unbox to sell Infiray Cameras or is there useful discussion of Infiray cameras and 3rd party software taking place ? It was a pity that Clean-Unbox was banned from this forum during the great “Infiray Purge” as he might have been a good contributor to Infiray discussions. He appears to be quite closely linked to Infiray and its products despite living in far off Peru ! Does he ban anyone who is negative about Infiray products ? If so, that is a pity as all products need balanced commentary to assist potential buyers in making a purchase decision. No product is perfect.

Again, sorry to go off-topic but Clean Unbox rarely gets a mention on this forum and my question is not worthy of a new thread to itself.

Fraser

The following users thanked this post: nikitasius

Offline nikitasius

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2023, 01:21:11 pm »
Nothing to do with Clean Unbox and i dont have any affiliation with InfiRay.
Promotion of "stolen" intellectual property is not somthing i condone.

Hmm.. whats was stolen? Who is the theft? It was a robbery?
There are idlers that want to have money without working and fools that are ready to work without becoming rich.

Offline nikitasius

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2023, 01:29:45 pm »
A little off-topic so advance apologies to the OP of this thread.

I see a name from the EEVBlog forum past mentioned here…… “Clean-Unbox” and his Discord. Is anyone here a member of that Discord who can describe what it’s purpose is ? Is it just a path for Clean-Unbox to sell Infiray Cameras or is there useful discussion of Infiray cameras and 3rd party software taking place ? It was a pity that Clean-Unbox was banned from this forum during the great “Infiray Purge” as he might have been a good contributor to Infiray discussions. He appears to be quite closely linked to Infiray and its products despite living in far off Peru ! Does he ban anyone who is negative about Infiray products ? If so, that is a pity as all products need balanced commentary to assist potential buyers in making a purchase decision. No product is perfect.

Again, sorry to go off-topic but Clean Unbox rarely gets a mention on this forum and my question is not worthy of a new thread to itself.

Fraser

Well, you're correct about that CleanUnbox and RuneHansen use discord to sell also. Sure, there are chatting allowed and some offtopics, but both have dedicated infiray threads.
In case of RuneHansen it's his software from windows store. In case of CleanUnbox it's infiray from aliexpress.

Method is pretty simple (CleanUnbox):
* you do an order via referal link
* don't pay it (he says it clearly, "keep unpaid")
* ping CleanUnbox
* he contact infiray
* you getting additional discount
* you pay your order

About the bans.. well, RuneHansen must justify what was stolen and how. CleanUnbox.. idk guess he need to justify nothing cause he aren't there. Guess he was raging because of 2 reasons:
* because of "x2 guy" (me writing about issues i have)
* because of linking eevblog forum which he explicitly told be not to ref.

So, RuneHansen, what was stolen?

Online Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2023, 02:05:53 pm »
Many thanks Nikitasius,

I wondered how the buying process worked with clean Unbox living in Peru. Infiray told me that they knew of his YouTube channel but had no official connection with him. That sounds odd if he arranges a buyer discount with Infiray direct. I suppose he acts as their commissioned salesman without carrying any actual stock. The modern way to do business maybe ? I suspect that this is the reason Dave banned him….. too closely connected to Infiray HQ. And yes, he hates Dave L Jones, EEVBlog forum and even me :o and I did nothing but be friendly towards him !

OK, back to the topic of this thread and the software from RuneHansen……..
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:10:01 pm by Fraser »

The following users thanked this post: nikitasius

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf