Products > Thermal Imaging

UNI-T UNi690B

(1/3) > >>

gardner:
I was searching for a UTi260B on banggood and they seem to be gone.  Now the top of the line UNI-T I find is this UNi690B.
At a first read, it seems to be the same spec as the 260.  Does anyone have one or can speak to the specific performance differences, if any?

https://www.banggood.com/UNI-T-UNi690B-256+192-Pixel-Infrared-Thermal-Imager-15~550C-Industrial-Thermal-Imaging-Camera-Handheld-USB-Infrared-Thermometer-p-1755789.html?cur_warehouse=CN&rmmds=search

CA$518.36 is about $US 410 -- a fair but not spectacular price.

I don't see any reviews, discussion or analysis of this model -- which would make sense if it is identical to the UNi260B, I guess.

frenky:
I see price of 303€ which is quite decent... (except if it has Seek core in it... in that case I would not buy it for 10€...)

I would love to have it just because of it's form factor. But since I've paid close to 800€ for ThermalExpert TE-Q1 Plus I don't want to even mention it to my wife... :P

jairbj:
Hi friend, I bought the Infiray C210 on Aliexpress.

What I saw is that this brand makes the UNI-T cameras.

You can check more details here:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/infiray-c210-thermal-camera-review/

I paid U$ 265 on mine.

miro123:
Hello,
Does someone find the difference between 690B and 260B model?
I have another dumb question
Does "Uni-type"  thermal cameras have auto focus system? If yes what is the minimum focus distance?

Thanks in advance
Miro

Bill W:

--- Quote from: miro123 on September 30, 2021, 11:03:42 am ---
Does "Uni-type"  thermal cameras have auto focus system? If yes what is the minimum focus distance?

--- End quote ---

'Focus free' is a way of putting a positive spin on 'fixed focus'.  Very few thermal cameras have what you would expect auto focus to be.

The camera design suggests manual focus would be tricky to add as a modification so if you were using it for close work you would either need a secondary lens or to take it apart and refocus each time.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version