Products > Vintage Computing

Old IBM compatible PC/XT/AT cards

<< < (22/22)

Canis Dirus Leidy:

--- Quote from: coromonadalix on November 16, 2023, 08:16:30 pm ---thoses capacitors are huge  loll

--- End quote ---
(In)Famous К10-7В (AKA "little flags" or "clay capacitors").

In continuation of the "horrors of our town" theme:
PDP-11 for IBM PC/AT (It's not mine, so I can't tell if it's an original or a modern replica).
SM5300 tape drive interface board.
QBUS МПИ adapter board

DavidKo:

--- Quote from: joeqsmith on December 18, 2021, 07:37:38 pm ---I have not burned a CD in over 10 years and was looking forward to some much needed improvements in this area.   The new PC that is now almost 6 years old, running Windows 10, I have managed to put three CDs to the dumpster so far.   Some cryptic message because there is still not enough space on a hard drive to actually add some useful error messages.   I was going to try a small R/W disc but the idiots who designed the PC mounted the drives vertical rather than horz.  The disc fell into the drive as expected.  lol.   So it's sitting on top of a glass of water.   lol.   Of course, that failed as well.

I have a new burner sitting in a box.  Too bad it's not SATA and the new PC only supports SATA.   

:-DD :-DD :-DD

--- End quote ---

I use SATA to PATA adapter for my LiteOn.  Something like this

coromonadalix:

--- Quote from: DavidKo on January 08, 2024, 12:17:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: joeqsmith on December 18, 2021, 07:37:38 pm ---I have not burned a CD in over 10 years and was looking forward to some much needed improvements in this area.   The new PC that is now almost 6 years old, running Windows 10, I have managed to put three CDs to the dumpster so far.   Some cryptic message because there is still not enough space on a hard drive to actually add some useful error messages.   I was going to try a small R/W disc but the idiots who designed the PC mounted the drives vertical rather than horz.  The disc fell into the drive as expected.  lol.   So it's sitting on top of a glass of water.   lol.   Of course, that failed as well.

I have a new burner sitting in a box.  Too bad it's not SATA and the new PC only supports SATA.   

:-DD :-DD :-DD

--- End quote ---

I use SATA to PATA adapter for my LiteOn.  Something like this

--- End quote ---

you have some bidirectional ones too, pata to sata or sata to pata ...   cheap prices,  i have some of them saved me a few times

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version