Author Topic: Embedded systems and Firmware Consulting Services  (Read 8771 times)

Offline YTusernameTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • Atadiat
Embedded systems and Firmware Consulting Services
« on: July 31, 2023, 07:16:26 am »
Hi

I've started recently an entity provides embedded systems and firmware consulting services. The services that I can provide:

• Firmware Development: Application firmware, C/C++ sensors driver, board bringing-up, Bootloader, and OTA.
  • Technical Support: Providing consulting on design optimization, testing, part selection, and design decisions.
  • Hardware Design: Schematic design, 2-layer PCB design, Breakout boards design, and evaluation board design.
  • Technical Documentation & Written Content Creation: Technical documentation and written content creation for embedded hardware/software projects.
  • Training: Providing corporate training for employees in variety of embedded systems topics.

Why to work with me?

I have been working in the field of Embedded System Engineering since 2014, gaining international experience in both on-site and online consultant and employment positions. My experience includes exposure to Firmware and Electronics development for various applications. Throughout my journey, I have been responsible for different phases of the product life-cycle, including the development of low-level sensors/module drivers, application firmware, design for manufacturing (DFM), prototyping, and various types of testing and analysis.

Portfolio and Website:
https://atadiat.com/lab/

« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 08:29:35 am by YTusername »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf