Author Topic: PCB design, firmware development work, Melbourne, Australia  (Read 2464 times)

Offline keithxjfanTopic starter

PCB design, firmware development work, Melbourne, Australia
« on: March 23, 2019, 03:03:41 am »
Hi guys,

I'm an electronic engineer living in Melbourne Australia. I have 4 years of experience in part sourcing & purchasing, servicing, repairing and commissioning of control systems for DSLR cameras. I also love electronics and do some design work in my free time. I've put together a dozen of gaming systems starting from sourcing parts all the way to fabrication and testing. I've got a bit of experience in many PCB design tools such as Altium, Diptrace, Circuit Maker, Eagle, etc. but am not expert in any of them yet. I've also been working with and maintaining 3d printers from different brands such as UP!, TAZ5 and Anet (Pursa).

I also speak Chinese and have been dealing with many Chinese suppliers for the last 4 years, and have good knowledge in electronic products supply chains.

My previous job was in a small company so I got to do many things apart from engineering work, such as inventory control, software migration & manufacturing management, etc.

I'm looking to move into an R&D role which deals with PCB design, firmware development & electronic product prototyping. If you are interested in hiring someone like me please let me know and I will send you my Resume. My email address is keithxjfan@gmail.com

Offline MaxicanLion

• !
Re: PCB design, firmware development work, Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 07:43:13 am »
I am happy to see these great news, help, updates and more.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf