Author Topic: PCB design for vacuum tube related projects (And anything else)  (Read 2595 times)

Offline flowibTopic starter

• Contributor
I know its a long shot.

I'm available for PCB design for vacuum tube based board designs.  This is what i like to do. I have done switchmode inverters and power electronics as well but my expertise is in vacuum tube designs. Amplifiers preamps power supplies ect. I think i have over 100 designs under my belt by now.

I have ample experience designing boards up to 500x300m see attached for a screengrab of the current push pull amplifier i'm working on.

My EDA of choice is EAGLE, i have yet to transistion to Kicad

Im unlikely to be satisfied with my routing so there is a chance i will import the design into TopoR to create some vintage looking PCB's  See the second example attached.

Asking €0.10 per square cm so a 100x100mm board is €10 the price is double for anything that doesnt have a vacuum tube on it.

I know im relatively cheap, i prefer to keep in touch by means of the instant messaging platform telegram, this is non negotiable as i don't check my email that often and whatsapp is horrible.

Delta Elektronika fanboy.
Does collecting boat anchors count as going to the gym?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf