Author Topic: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?  (Read 2095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tarun172Topic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 75
  • Country: us
P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« on: June 17, 2025, 05:43:23 pm »
Hi,

Does anyone still have copy to P-CAD install files? The client has license files but not the install files.

Thanks,

tarun172
Thanks & Regards,
Tarun S
 

Offline ANTALIFE

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 521
  • Country: au
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Muh Blog
 

Offline kmoonwalker

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 448
  • Country: pl
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2025, 04:00:11 pm »
Hi,

Does anyone still have copy to P-CAD install files? The client has license files but not the install files.

Thanks,

tarun172

I think some of my friends may have older version/s but which one are you interested in?
 

Offline tarun172Topic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 75
  • Country: us
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2025, 09:38:47 pm »
2002 version if you have one.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 26, 2025, 09:42:42 pm by tarun172 »
Thanks & Regards,
Tarun S
 

Offline Rafiki

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Country: 00
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2025, 12:46:58 pm »
May I ask the reason why 2002? I know why and when I use 2004 instead 2006. But can't find a reason going back to the 2002er version.
 

Offline tarun172Topic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 75
  • Country: us
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2025, 02:41:57 pm »
Altium Dashboard lists license as P-CAD 2002 Schematic Suite. Maybe the PCAD 2006 license works on PCAD 2002? I don't know. I can try.
Thanks & Regards,
Tarun S
 

Offline Rafiki

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Country: 00
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2025, 09:29:50 am »
IIRC the same key. But it's so long ago. You have to enter it during install. AFAIR the installer have options to enter key for different (restricted) version but I ever used the most top (complete) package. See PM.

I thought I've 2002 somewhere too. But quick search didn't show it up. Maybe on some old computer in the store...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2025, 09:48:52 am by Rafiki »
 

Offline kmoonwalker

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 448
  • Country: pl
Re: P-CAD Install Files in 2025 Anyone?
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2025, 02:09:04 am »
waiting for reply if they have it - will let you know in few days
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->