Author Topic: what an oscilloscope recommended for a woman passionate about electronics?  (Read 123336 times)

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Thanks guys, very kind.
So I don't activate this bandwidth limitation and live in peace. I will let the oscilloscope receive the entire frequency band (200Mhz). Small deviation: while on the Micsig differential probe there is a button to limit the band to 5Mhz, but in this case I believe that for lower signals it is better to activate it, so I have a much cleaner and less noisy signal. Of course if there were peaks every now and then beyond that, I would lose them...  :-/O

That's pretty much it.

As with every measurement of anything, think and understand what you want to see and want to avoid seeing. Then choose the instrument settings appropriately.

Sometimes of course, just playing around with different instrument settings can reveal something unexpected. Then you have to figure out whether it is in your experiment, in your measurement technique, and whether it is important or irrelevant. One unexpected example of that can be seen at https://entertaininghacks.wordpress.com/2024/03/16/practical-traps-with-a-one-transistor-audio-amplifier-solderless-breadboards-and-oscilloscopes/
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Offline BlownUpCapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
  • pssSSHHH BOOM!
I live very close to an FM radio station and every single measurement I take will be littered with FM radio noise and interference on my Tek 7904. So I have to activate the 20MHz band limit on my 7A26 to get a reasonable display that doesn't have 4 division thick square waves.

If you are trying to ignore external noise such as that, and that external noise impairs your ability to properly take measurements, then you should use the 20MHz bandwidth limit.
Love the smell of burning capacitor electrolyte in the morning.

Offline CharlotteSwissTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
So I don't activate this bandwidth limitation and live in peace. I will let the oscilloscope receive the entire frequency band (200Mhz).

Small deviation: while on the Micsig differential probe there is a button to limit the band to 5Mhz, but in this case I believe that for lower signals it is better to activate it, so I have a much cleaner and less noisy signal. Of course if there were peaks every now and then beyond that, I would lose them...  :-/O
That depends.  One uses a differential probe to see differential signals.  If the DUT is immune to differential signals above 5MHz, then by all means limit the BW to "clean" up the display.  If it can be bothered by those signals you want to see them.

You may have answered this question before, but what sort of thigs do you use your scope for?  What realm are you working in - audio, radio, digital or all of these?

Thanks Billy. I use the oscilloscope every time I want to see the integrity of the signals: for example in audio amplifiers, or in power supplies (including switching). But in general, whatever I repair, I check both with a multimeter and an oscilloscope.

It's one of those features, such as LF, HF or line triggering on analogue scopes, which sometimes had a bandwidth limiting filter as well. Depending on what you are doing, you might find they are extremely useful, or you never use them. Play around with it and see what it actually does. Bear it in mind and use it when it offers an advantage. You might find there are times when you want to get rid of nuisance noise. I'd guess you won't use it that much.

The problem with this type of thing is that you can forget you've set them, which can cause some head scratching on occasion, until you remember they've been set.
Not so much as these settings are clearly displayed in the channel and other tabs.
Default will of course turn all these OFF and return the scope to its factory default state however with these Siglent models you can set a User Default to return the scope to your favoured settings.

If by chance you require a # of preferred settings this can be accomplished saving a Setup file to internal or external memory to be recalled at will.
This offers an unlimited # of custom setup files for specific needs.

For now I just need to set the 'Default' button to my liking

Thanks guys, very kind.
So I don't activate this bandwidth limitation and live in peace. I will let the oscilloscope receive the entire frequency band (200Mhz). Small deviation: while on the Micsig differential probe there is a button to limit the band to 5Mhz, but in this case I believe that for lower signals it is better to activate it, so I have a much cleaner and less noisy signal. Of course if there were peaks every now and then beyond that, I would lose them...  :-/O

There is no blanket answer; yes it's great, always use it, or no it's poison, never use it. It's a feature which may be useful, and to use the scope to best effect you have to be aware of these possibilities and their limitations. Experiment with it, so you know what it does, and use it at need, which I suspect will rarely arise.

Tek 475s have a bandwidth filter; 200 MHz, the default, 100MHz, which gives a cleaner display, and 20MHz which gives a very sharp display. It could be useful in certain circumstances. I think most people learn to live with the slight fuzziness of a Tek 475 and regard it as part of the charm of the instrument.

Of course I will try to experiment, but I asked because honestly I didn't understand why this filter had been inserted into my Siglent.

Thanks guys, very kind.

That's pretty much it.

As with every measurement of anything, think and understand what you want to see and want to avoid seeing. Then choose the instrument settings appropriately.

Sometimes of course, just playing around with different instrument settings can reveal something unexpected. Then you have to figure out whether it is in your experiment, in your measurement technique, and whether it is important or irrelevant. One unexpected example of that can be seen at https://entertaininghacks.wordpress.com/2024/03/16/practical-traps-with-a-one-transistor-audio-amplifier-solderless-breadboards-and-oscilloscopes/

What you wrote is clear, but at this point I find it useless to enable a filter to hide something. Why should I hide parts of the signal if they exist? It could probably be useful if I wanted to focus only on signals below 20Mhz, eliminating higher frequency signals from the display. Thank you

I live very close to an FM radio station and every single measurement I take will be littered with FM radio noise and interference on my Tek 7904. So I have to activate the 20MHz band limit on my 7A26 to get a reasonable display that doesn't have 4 division thick square waves.

If you are trying to ignore external noise such as that, and that external noise impairs your ability to properly take measurements, then you should use the 20MHz bandwidth limit.

Thanks, here is an example that justifies this bandwidth limit. Side note: I didn't think that external waves (not physically measured), could appear on the oscilloscope display. Interesting.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
It's one of those features, such as LF, HF or line triggering on analogue scopes, which sometimes had a bandwidth limiting filter as well. Depending on what you are doing, you might find they are extremely useful, or you never use them. Play around with it and see what it actually does. Bear it in mind and use it when it offers an advantage. You might find there are times when you want to get rid of nuisance noise. I'd guess you won't use it that much.

The problem with this type of thing is that you can forget you've set them, which can cause some head scratching on occasion, until you remember they've been set.
Not so much as these settings are clearly displayed in the channel and other tabs.
Default will of course turn all these OFF and return the scope to its factory default state however with these Siglent models you can set a User Default to return the scope to your favoured settings.

If by chance you require a # of preferred settings this can be accomplished saving a Setup file to internal or external memory to be recalled at will.

:-+
Pretty straightforward in the Save Recall menu.
But first Default your scope to factory settings then configure it like you prefer, active channels, their positions, probe attenuation, V/div, s/div and so on.
Then in the Save menu select To Default Key.

You have the option to cancel User Default and return to Factory Default.

A couple of screenshots from a 4ch X-E for guidance.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
Thanks guys, very kind.

That's pretty much it.

What you wrote is clear, but at this point I find it useless to enable a filter to hide something. Why should I hide parts of the signal if they exist? It could probably be useful if I wanted to focus only on signals below 20Mhz, eliminating higher frequency signals from the display. Thank you

Thanks, here is an example that justifies this bandwidth limit. Side note: I didn't think that external waves (not physically measured), could appear on the oscilloscope display. Interesting.

Signal (i.e. relevant) vs noise (i.e. unwanted). In that case it is easy to separate the noise, and filter it out.

More generally that kind of thing is why EMI/EMC (electromagnetic interference/compatibility) is an important topic. (EMI=>don't emit, EMC=>don't receive)
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".

Offline BillyO

• Super Contributor
Signal (i.e. relevant) vs noise (i.e. unwanted). In that case it is easy to separate the noise, and filter it out.

Yes, of course, but there are a couple of tings to consider here.

1) The OP is fairly new to the game

2) Even for the experienced, telling what is just noise that can be ignored and what is a noise like signal that indicates a serious problem, can often be difficult to determine.

Just because you see some "fuzz" on your signal does not mean it's time to cripple your scope.  At least to me it means it's time to do some detailed investigation as to what is causing that "fuzz".  Only once you find it's due to that horrible LED lighting or other such extraneous EMI source do you engage the BW filter.  But even then you mgiht be hiding something of interest.  IMHO BW filtering is a last resort measure.  Not a default.
Bill  (Currently a Siglent fanboy)
--------------------------------------------------
Want to see an old guy fumble around re-learning a career left 40 years ago?  Well, look no further .. https://www.youtube.com/@uni-byte

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor

Yes, of course, but there are a couple of tings to consider here.

1) The OP is fairly new to the game

2) Even for the experienced, telling what is just noise that can be ignored and what is a noise like signal that indicates a serious problem, can often be difficult to determine.

Just because you see some "fuzz" on your signal does not mean it's time to cripple your scope.  At least to me it means it's time to do some detailed investigation as to what is causing that "fuzz".  Only once you find it's due to that horrible LED lighting or other such extraneous EMI source do you engage the BW filter.  But even then you mgiht be hiding something of interest.  IMHO BW filtering is a last resort measure.  Not a default.

And don't forget that the probing technique will change the observed signal, and that the probe itself may alter the UUT's operation.

Apart from that, I've never advocated keeping the bandwidth limit on, and having it on doesn't "cripple" a scope. Bandwidth limiting is a tool to be understood (as the OP is doing) and used appropriately.

Here's an example (suggested by Horowitz and Hill in TAoE x-Chapters) of where limiting the bandwidth is definitely the wrong thing to do: https://entertaininghacks.wordpress.com/2024/03/16/practical-traps-with-a-one-transistor-audio-amplifier-solderless-breadboards-and-oscilloscopes/ Note the phrase " “bandwidth is everything”, even with simple “audio circuits” " :)

Offline BillyO

• Super Contributor
and having it on doesn't "cripple" a scope.
It does if it's left on by default as one post had suggested.

I think you and I are in agreement on this.  It's an option to clean up the signal when everything else has been considered and eliminated as significant to the measurement of interest.  Just wondering if we are getting our sentiment across to the OP.
Bill  (Currently a Siglent fanboy)
--------------------------------------------------
Want to see an old guy fumble around re-learning a career left 40 years ago?  Well, look no further .. https://www.youtube.com/@uni-byte

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor
THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED MY ME .
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 12:02:17 pm by BTO »
QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

Online pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor

And if you had bothered to read a bit further you would know she already bought a Siglent scope and is happily playing with it.

Online pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
Just to prevent it from being deleted.  >:D

Hello, I'm Charlotte and I live in Switzerland  :)
I work in the hospital, but my hobby is electronics; i try to repair electrical devices, 99% of the time I don't solve the problem, but that's okay
 ^-^
Women usually read gossip magazines  :-//
but there are women who prefer to make love with electrons  ^-^
My equipment is: soldering station, two multimeters, bench power supply.
I'd like to start a seductive relationship with an oscilloscope..   :palm:
I don't want to spend too much, but I don't want to buy the worst...
For example the model Rigol ds1052E is ok for beginner woman? or better Rigol ds1202z-e (200mhz) ?
Other brands on these prices?
Do you have any advice for me? i am in your hands...
thanks
Charlotte
 ^-^
OK, so.. Welcome to Electronics.

Now i don't know how being a woman has anything to do with having an Oscilloscope unless you wanted to get it in Pink
with a rainbow unicorn cover.

so you see this...
Women usually read gossip magazines  :-//
IRRELEVANT

but there are women who prefer to make love with electrons  ^-^
and there are women who watch the BOZONE AND THE BEAUTIFUL
...IRRELEVANT

I'd like to start a seductive relationship with an oscilloscope..   :palm:
IRRELEVANT....... Also goes with saying

For example the model Rigol ds1052E is ok for beginner woman?
so... How many more times are you going to keep saying You're a women ?
We got it, Your name is Charlotte and we made the logical conclusion that you're a women

Do you have any advice for me? i am in your hands...
1. Stop mentioning over and over that you're a women, it's of no consequence

My equipment is: soldering station, two multimeters, bench power supply.
Try mentioning specs and model numbers so we know what you have, as we woudl already logically conclude that you have these things
in some shape or form

I work in the hospital, but my hobby is electronics; i try to repair electrical devices, 99% of the time I don't solve the problem, but that's okay
IF YOU LIKE WE CAN JUMP ON A ZOOM CHAT OR SOMETHING and i can help you get that 99% not solving the problem to more like
5% NOT solving
if 99% of the time you are NOT solving the issue , then.. you need some guidance

for me it's more like 98% of the time I AM solving it.

4.  OK, so your entire comment is basically
I don't want to spend too much, but I don't want to buy the worst...
For example the model Rigol ds1052E is ok for beginner

Classic beginner question...
- First you're confused because you've put yourself in a circular argument... Cheapest possible but not shit.   that's not going to happen.

- Secondly DS1052E Should not even be a consideration.
  You can pickup a DS1054z for around $300 - $400 thus making this your first logical choice
  for around $200 - $300 you can pickup a Hantek  DSO2C15
All of these are better than getting a DS1052E
and all these  will be brand new with warranty

- What you want to remember is... You don't want to spend money and then have a scope that lags or is slow and then regret your purchase.
  so if a decent scope is not in your budget wait till you have the budget.
Fix a few things and make the money to buy the scope,  as i said, i can help you get your success rate up, of fixing things.

Basically you're looking for an entry level scope at a decent price that is a decent scope.
Your choice should be Rigol DS1054z
there you go, Now go and buy one

the decision process for this has already been discussed to the Nth degree, the specs, the bang for buck etc etc
the decision has already been made for you as to what is the best for you , Just find where you can find the cheapest 1054z
and get it.. Forget about the 1052e

Edit: For the sake of clarity and why BTO apologized, I will leave the copy of his post here, otherwise gnif's post makes little sense. I leave it to the discretion of the moderators to clean up the thread if wanted.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 12:33:58 pm by pcprogrammer »

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.

And if you had bothered to read a bit further you would know she already bought a Siglent scope and is happily playing with it.
Instead he quotes the OP in a 4yr old thread.  ::)  :horse:
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline gnif

• Administrator
@BTO, that was completely uncalled for. take a 7 day timeout and calm down.

The following users thanked this post: rstofer, BillyO, BILLPOD

• Frequent Contributor

:-+
Pretty straightforward in the Save Recall menu.
But first Default your scope to factory settings then configure it like you prefer, active channels, their positions, probe attenuation, V/div, s/div and so on.
Then in the Save menu select To Default Key.

You have the option to cancel User Default and return to Factory Default.

A couple of screenshots from a 4ch X-E for guidance.

Thanks Taut,
I know how to make the settings, I just wanted to say that now I don't need to create any files, but I only use the 'default' button that I customized. It is set to have a starting point with ch1 with the passive probe and with ch2 with the differential probe. However, I saw that it does not maintain the sec/div setting different on the two channels.

and having it on doesn't "cripple" a scope.
It does if it's left on by default as one post had suggested.

I think you and I are in agreement on this.  It's an option to clean up the signal when everything else has been considered and eliminated as significant to the measurement of interest.  Just wondering if we are getting our sentiment across to the OP.

Of course I received the teaching. I will not activate this filter initially, to have all the original signals on display. Then in case I could do it at a later time if necessary.

Thank you all for your precious help.

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor

No problem, there is an explanation though, i'll put up a post shortly
QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor
@BTO, that was completely uncalled for. take a 7 day timeout and calm down.

I'D LIKE TO EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS FOR CLARITY

@gnif, this isn't just for you this is for the benefit of @pcprogrammer and the others that responded.

Firstly @gnif - Mate, i see you're an Aussie, i see you live in the mountains, I'm in the Campbelltown area.
Now, i don't intend to make a big deal here and i do want the continuity of the post to continue but i want to explain something ok

- I just came and was going through beginner Posts, just thougt i'd throw in my opinion and i did , there was nothing more to it.

- You said i need to calm down.   There was nothing to calm down from  THIS WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING i feel.
i spoke to Dave, We worked it out and it's all cool now, But so you know, I wasn't aggressive or upset or anything like that.
and when you put on the ban i was completely beside myself, You said 
that was completely uncalled for
i didn't know what "THAT" was

Now Just quickly
@pcprogrammerI ABSOLUTELY APOLOGIZE IF I OFFENDED YOU IN ANY WAY , that was not my intention.

back to  @gnif
dave brought it to my attention that the comments containing "IRRELEVANT" were taken incorrectly and deemed inappropriate.
Mate, i Apologize ok
THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED WAS... it was supposed to be like this

pcprogrammer was going on about being a woman,  and... Being a beginner my intention was to welcome her
and also to say "we are all the same here and we are equal"  that's what "irrelevant" was about
and the comment about "how many more times are you going to keep saying you're a woman"   was supposed to be a joke,
You know the scene from wolf of wall street "How many times are you gonna ask her if she's never been on a jetski"
in my mind it was a joke,  You see, she was making jokes and i figured i'd just reciprocate.
I guess it wasn't taken as such

Anyway mate.. Cards on the table , there was no attack on the beginner and i wasn't not calm in any way.
Now as for the post was 4 years old, THAT'S ON ME
I went to the main section, clicked on Beginner and it was at the top,  I ASSUMED it was a new thread,  i honestly didn't see
all the other pages, so that one is my fault.. Sorry

but all in all, there was no malice here, there was no intent to offend pcprogrammer or anyone else or to upset the harmony of the forum

I am going to delete my post but i will leave this post here as an apology.
I know sometimes people don't take me as i intend it to come across, that's just my personality,
My main purpose here was to just say that THIS WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING

Moving forward i'm gonna take dave's advice and pay a bit more attention to how i post.
Truth be told, i feel comfortable here and as such i suppose i let my personality do what it wishes, and this time that happened
to come across the wrong way...  Again, my apologies

Is that cool ?  I hope that fixes it and explains things.

No offense taken by anyone or yourself and i understand why the comments came across as they did, I'm cool with all that.
QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor
Hey Pcprogrammer, Sorry for the misunderstanding mate, i meant nothing by it.
but the reason i'm replying to you is..   There's no reason to keep a backup of that comment.
thanks for doing so, but to make the thread look less cluttered, just delete that part of the comment so it's only relevant
to your scope, I've deleted my original comment and me and dave have worked it out.

Moving forward,
Glad you found a scope and are happy with it,
In my original comment i said to you Re how you said you don't have a high success rate of troubleshooting,
i said i'm happy (if you want) to jump on zoom and give you some tips on how to increase your fix success rate.

Let me know if you want to.
QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

Offline gnif

• Administrator
@BTO thanks for clarifying and clearing things up and I appreciate the effort.

I gave you a timeout instead of a flat ban because it seemed like the post was out of anger/frustration and your post history looks nothing like this one here. Please just be a bit more careful about how you word things in future, a lot is lost in text, and how things sound in your head with the context of knowing your thoughts, are often not how they are read and understood by others.

We have pretty strict rules about attacking users and I apologise if I jumped on this a bit too quick.

The following users thanked this post: BTO

Online pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor

For me there was no misunderstanding, it was just a hint to you to pay better attention when posting to something that had already been resolved. I can understand you missing the date of the original post, but the 39 pages long list should have made you wonder.  :)

And it is not me that you need to apologize to for anything that might have seemed anti woman, but to CharlotteSwiss, but she did not responded to your post so might be ok with it either way.

But anyway thanks for your sincerity.

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor
@BTO thanks for clarifying and clearing things up and I appreciate the effort.

I gave you a timeout instead of a flat ban because it seemed like the post was out of anger/frustration and your post history looks nothing like this one here.Please just be a bit more careful about how you word things in future, a lot is lost in text, and how things sound in your head with the context of knowing your thoughts, are often not how they are read and understood by others.

We have pretty strict rules about attacking users and I apologise if I jumped on this a bit too quick.

thanks for clarifying and clearing things up and I appreciate the effort.
No worries mate, Glad to help if i can.

I gave you a timeout instead of a flat ban
From my end it came across as a ban and when you said "Timeout" (Just vocalizing my thoughts at the time) i felt like i was being treated
like a child. but then i said to myself... naah there has to be something else here, this MUST BE a misunderstanding. so i gave it the benefit
of the doubt. but the message i got was "BAN"

it seemed like the post was out of anger/frustration
it wasn't , it was actually me being playful and welcoming  LOL, Go figure the logic huh?
In any case, from time to time, i get this and i don't know why. and YES it's something i have to look at in my personality but the confusing part
is.. at the end of the day i'm not TRYING to be angry or hateful and truth be told, i'm 50, i haven't been angry since i was like 22

but then this..
and your post history looks nothing like this one here.
And that's exactly what i thought as well, I've been here for over 10 years and never has any mod or admin banned me and i've just been
myself so there had to be another explanation. and your'e correct, i don't ever engage in conflict with people here, i come here to relax
and help people

Please just be a bit more careful about how you word things in future, a lot is lost in text, and how things sound in your head with the context of knowing your thoughts, are often not how they are read and understood by others.
I certainly will, but how does a person be careful about something they don't they are doing.. ya know ?
but yeah, i'll keep an eye on it

OBVIOUSLY and i have a high respect for dave, i'm also a business owner and have no intention to burden daves business in any way.
+ DAVE'S A BLOODY LEGEND :P

as for the jumping in too quick, No worries mate. but do me a favour (if you remember) IF this happens again with me.
so i can attend to it, Just P.M. me if you think i'm doing something wrong , I take nothing personally, water off a ducks back, say what you like
with no consideration for my feelings.  I like it straight.

and, i'm happy to make any change necessary or delete what needs to be deleted, but ,mate, Ultimately  I NEVER HAVE ILL WILL TOWARDS ANYONE , if it seen that way it is certainly a misunderstanding

thanks again man for being patient with this.   Truthfully, i thought to myself when i saw your profile,  "Ahh this bloke is from the mountains, he's gotta be easy going and.. he's an aussie"
then i tried to contact you and PM you, but it didn't let me

but yeah, look,  Glad we worked it out, I'll work on it ok, and if there's any drama's in the future... Just message me and we'll sort it out
thanks mate
Be cool

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

The following users thanked this post: gnif

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor

For me there was no misunderstanding, it was just a hint to you to pay better attention when posting to something that had already been resolved. I can understand you missing the date of the original post, but the 39 pages long list should have made you wonder.  :)

And it is not me that you need to apologize to for anything that might have seemed anti woman, but to CharlotteSwiss, but she did not responded to your post so might be ok with it either way.

But anyway thanks for your sincerity.

For me there was no misunderstanding,
Glad to hear it

it was just a hint to you to pay better attention when posting to something that had already been resolved. I can understand you missing the date of the original post, but the 39 pages long list should have made you wonder.  :)
LOL.. yeah ok   |O
What caught me off was i went into the beginner section and your post was at the top.  to me this means  NEW POST.
yeah.. I'm an idiot, I totally missed  39 PAGES ... (as you do )  LOL

OH... YEAH SORRY
i got spun around by the names

@Charlotteswiss - MY APOLOGIES IF YOU ANYTHING WAS TAKEN THE WRONG WAY

But back to you, I wasn't going at it from the Anti Woman angle, i was going at it from the .....  there's no need to mention man or woman
as we are all into electronics here and we are all like family.
I could sense she was self conscious about it,  My intention was to put her at ease and feel welcomed.

I guess sometimes when you want to welcome someone you become sexist  LOL   Gotta pay attention to that as well then.
but your'e correct, i confused you for Charlotteswiss

I feel like i should be just shouting everyone here a round of drinks to say sorry   Damn it.. there's no BEER Emoji

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

The following users thanked this post: pcprogrammer

Online BTO

• Frequent Contributor
OK THEN, THAT'S ALL SORTED,  Let's get back to scopes
QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

• Frequent Contributor
Personally, I wasn't offended, let's be clear. However, I don't like being helped with a repair. At most some advice on the forum, but I don't need help via chat. I am proud, as a woman (yes, as a woman) to make do in any situation. Even in jobs that are generally historically male. If I have to get my hands dirty with grease or cement, I don't hold back. Cordially.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf