@Dave , your video left me with more questions than answers.
Where is the 10Gohm resistor's capacitor?
Where are the ADCs for the Volt meter and current meter? What are they?
Is there anything special about the power supply (18650 battery) to avoid the switching noise coupling through?
Also, I didn't follow the Dave-CAD at all. I can see the electrometer in series with the AD8655 which feeds back into the electrometer's negative input. But I have no idea...
How does the circuit complete so that the DUT gets current into it if it just feeds into the elecrometer? Why does the amplifier (AD8655) feed into huge resistors and then back into the DUT's positive current input path? Like, you don't want to feed power backwards into the DUT! Maybe it's that I don't understand how electrometers work?
(See pictures.)
What are those cylindrical black things on the special board?
What is that one green cap-looking thing with a line down the middle? It looks like an SMD film cap, any reason for that?
Anyway, thanks for the video. It is an awesome tool!