Author Topic: (Free)(UK) Canon CLI-x ink for Pixma and similar printers  (Read 411 times)

Offline PlainNameTopic starter

• Super Contributor
(Free)(UK) Canon CLI-x ink for Pixma and similar printers
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:37:31 pm »
Having a bit of a clearout and figured since I don't have a Canon printer any more it's time to dump the ink. Pay the shipping and it's yours (currently UK-only destination due to Brexit and all that, but perhaps if no-one bites I might consider customs forms preferable to arranging appointments at the tip).

The photo shows the bulk of these, except there is another of the big blue pack (less a yellow cart). These are all brands that I used extensively and work just as well as the pukka Canon liquid gold. Reason for getting shot of the printer was the scanning function failing, a not uncommon fault on the Pixma. Unfortunately, if the scanner fails power-on test the entire printer refuses to do anything.

Offline Fred27

• Supporter
    • Fred's blog
Re: (Free)(UK) Canon CLI-x ink for Pixma and similar printers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 08:25:17 am »
I had the opposite problem. My Canon printer refused to scan anything because it was out of ink.  |O

Unfortunately your ink cartridges don't seem to be compatible with my MG5250 or I'd have taken you up on your offer.

Offline PlainNameTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: (Free)(UK) Canon CLI-x ink for Pixma and similar printers
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 12:12:46 pm »
Yes, I suspect that anything that could benefit from these has already met an early death. Nice printers when they work.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf