Author Topic: (SOLD) FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope  (Read 1203 times)

Offline antonio.roginTopic starter

(SOLD) FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope
« on: August 21, 2022, 10:49:11 am »
I've started cleaning out my home lab and some equipment has to go. One such piece of equipment is an Agilent DSOX3024A oscilloscope. I have to sell it because it is sitting unused on the shelf. The oscilloscope is in very good condition from an aesthetic point of view. Slight aesthetic defects from normal use, however a crack is present in one corner of the case but does not affect the user experience. The power supply needs to be kept under control as it looks a bit tired. Options have been activated using the information present on the EEVBlog. I am selling only the oscilloscope, no other accessories. I only ship to the European Union. The shipping cost will be calculated and communicated to the buyer. The "Buy it now" price is €2000 but I am open to negotiations. I still have equipment to go so if you are interested please let me know. For more information or pictures please contact me.

EDIT: At the same time, you can propose exchanges with other equipment such as: bench multimeters, active and differential probes, LCR-meters, scopes like Rigol DS1052E, bench power supply, etc.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 06:43:30 pm by antonio.rogin »

Re: FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 04:52:25 pm »
I see you are a bit afraid to make price proposals. I can no longer hold this sale due to the fact that my free time is almost running out. I am reducing the price of the oscilloscope in the hope that someone will be interested. The new price is 1700 euros. I can't go down any more. If the oscilloscope doesn't sell here then I will sell it on e-bay in a week.

Offline alanambrose

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 08:05:35 pm »
I have one of these and it's a v nice scope.

Alan
“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

The following users thanked this post: antonio.rogin

Re: (SOLD) FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 06:52:56 pm »
Thank you to everyone who was interested! The oscilloscope is officially sold. Thanks to @alanambrose for his message in this thread.

PS: As there are ebay scammers taking images from the internet to use for fraudulent purposes, I will only keep the most viewed image in this thread for reference purposes.

Offline StefikMichal

• Contributor
Re: (SOLD) FS [EU]: Used Agilent DSOX3024A Oscilloscope
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 09:51:06 pm »
Next time better add watermark to your photos. Sometimes it helps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf