Author Topic: FS: [UK+EU+WORLD] // Keysight E36313A Triple Output PSU  (Read 603 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline danielbriggsTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 162
  • Country: gb
FS: [UK+EU+WORLD] // Keysight E36313A Triple Output PSU
« on: September 22, 2026, 09:20:10 pm »
I’ve upgraded some of my home lab instruments over the last few months, and it’s now time for their contemporaries to be sold.
I’ve made a couple of threads if that’s allowed, rather than muddy with a generic “clear out sale” type thread.

Up for sale is my triple output PSU. I’ve owned this from new and it’s been a great unit generally.
I’ve since upgraded to the 4-output N6705B, so no longer need this taking up valuble bench space.

It does:
6V @ 10A
25V @ 2A
25V @ 2A

It’s got the less common factory fitted “RBP” option. Recessed Binding Posts, so is compatible with shrouded test leads I have here. (I had to add this option manually to my new N6705B)

13 months into owning it, one of the standby regulators let the magic smoke out. This was replaced with the help of the EEVBlog hive mind, as Keysight wanted to charge me the literally price of a new one to repair it.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair/does-anyone-have-a-keysight-e36313a-mine-blew-up-i-need-a-favour-pls!-)
The part was swapped to the best of my ability with the exact replacement, and the board properly cleaned to be as good as new.

Passes self-test + all outputs work as intended.
Running 2.1.7-1.0.4-1.16 firmware.
No cables included, just the unit, and the optional rear terminal blocks for 4-wire measurements, as pictured.

// PRICE //
£1,000 GBP
* Price valid for EEVBlog members >= 10 posts.
**Any genuine EE student at a university on a Bachelor's / Master's / PhD course: I'll give you 15% discount off the price. I know what it’s like to be a student :-/O
If no takers after a few weeks at the above pricing, I'll pop it on eBay for slightly more.

Payment to be made by PayPal (UK + Worldwide) or bank transfer (UK only).
Funds required to be cleared in full before shipment.
Buyer to cover all fees from either payment method.


// SHIPPING //
Will be well packaged with plenty of bubble wrap in a decent sized box].
UK shipping is free [Royal Mail Special Delivery, insured up to value paid].
I will ship worldwide for extra cost; please contact me with your address for a precise postal quote.
All international sales sent entirely at your risk. If you want to send it economically and with no insurance, or fast + fully insured, I'm happy to do either but I can't take any responsibility for either route selected (as well as being responsible for any customs fees due locally etc.).

Any questions, pls ask!
Thanks,
Dan
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->