Author Topic: FS: Agilent E3620A Dual 0-25V 1A Power supplies  (Read 1426 times)

Offline macboyTopic starter

• Super Contributor
FS: Agilent E3620A Dual 0-25V 1A Power supplies
« on: December 06, 2016, 04:01:05 pm »
FS: Agilent E3620A dual linear power supply (2 available)

E3620A has two independent outputs capable of 0-25 VDC output and 1 A. It is a classic pure linear power supply (no SMPS) with automatic preregulation done via transformer tap selection to minimize power dissipation. These are fanless and silent. Voltage control is done using two multi-turn pots on the front panel. Current limit is "fixed" at 1.050 A but it can be adjusted down to nearly zero with an internal trimmer pot if a lower limit is desirable. These can be set up for 100/120/220/240 VAC (50/60 Hz) using internal switches. The built-in meters show voltage and current for either channel at 10 mV and 1 mA resolution (100 mV resolution above 19.99V). In typical HP/Agilent fashion, the voltage can be adjusted up to 10% higher than spec (>27.5 V) and the current 5% higher than spec (>1.05 A).

These have a very stable, clean output and are exceptional for powering analog projects requiring +/- rails like audio or other op-amp circuits. I have two of these on my bench and use them very frequently (I'm selling excess ones that I don't use).

USD $250 each including shipping (USA/Canada). These are in exceptionally good condition; they look like they did the day they came out of the box. Not a scuff or mark on them, and very very little actual use. This is not some sneaky "I don't know how to test it, sold as-is" ebay nonsense. These are pristine condition, fully functional instruments. I take great care in packing equipment so that it arrives safely. I know the grief of receiving a package and feeling and hearing the contents floating around unprotected inside; I won't inflict that upon anyone. Payment by PayPal (for their buyer/seller protection). Send PM if interested.

Photos are of one unit, the other is in equivalent condition.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf