Author Topic: FS: IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051, dongle, support, TI Bluetooth LE kit  (Read 2341 times)

Offline jkestnerTopic starter

Selling one commercial license for IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 with hardware dongle and 6 months of support (though the license itself is permanent). If you’re working with application code on an 8051-based chip, such as the popular TI CC25xx series for Bluetooth LE or Zigbee, you probably need this compiler. You can shed that MCU you were using and save on your BOM by putting all your code on the radio chip. List of all the compatible hardware at: http://www.iar.com/Products/IAR-Embedded-Workbench/8051/

Because the software is for Windows, the dongle is necessary if you want to run it in a VM on Mac OS X or Linux troublefree. This version is more expensive: retails for $3500. IAR will process a transfer of the license. And if you are particularly interested in developing something for Bluetooth Low Energy, I'll throw in a TI debugger and SensorTag so you'll have all the hardware needed to start.

For you, $2500 OBO. Contact me via PM, please.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf