Author Topic: FS: Keithley 199 and Fluke 111 Multimeters  (Read 4256 times)

Offline PedroDaGr8Topic starter

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
FS: Keithley 199 and Fluke 111 Multimeters
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:12:09 am »
I have a couple of multimeters for sale. I need to get a gift for someone and am very low on funds. These have been sitting around so they need to go.

First up are the two Keithley 199. They are 5.5 digit meters.  Both have the optional 8 channel scanner cards included. So you rapidly measure 8 different DUT at once.  AC, dB and GPIB are standard on these meters,  unlike others from the time period. Both have had the commonly failing hex inverter replaced.  The top one is in good shape, other than the plastic power button is missing.  You can still turn it on and off,  it's just recessed. It reads pretty close to the 10V tight on the 10V I set on the PS,  but that's no guarantee of calibration on any other ranges.  I'm looking to get $90+shipping on this one.  Much less than they go for on ebay.

The bottom one needs some work. It's very clearly out of cal and a few ranges on ohms list OL  no matter what. It's also a bit scuffed up and what not.  Very clearly used. The schematics and service manual for these supplies is easily available.  I had planned on fully repairing this and selling it but just don't have the time right now. I'm asking $50+shipping for this one.

The last meter is this Fluke 111. It is fully working but missing the battery door.  I have just used the tilt bail to hold the battery in. I tested the calibration on this one a few months ago and it read well within spec on all functions. It is made in the USA unlike the modern Fluke 11x. Asking $40+shipping for this one.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:21:32 am by PedroDaGr8 »
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline Isad

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS: Keithley 199 and Fluke 111 Multimeters
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 10:01:04 am »
How much would be shipping to Albania for the fluke 111.
Lifes to Short Make the Most of It

My youtube channel: http://goo.gl/yMdPzQ

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 03:45:14 pm »

I'll try and check later today. International shipping is seldom cheap, but I'll let you know.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline Isad

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 05:32:28 pm »

I'll try and check later today. International shipping is seldom cheap, but I'll let you know.
Ok thanks

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 04:05:12 pm »

Ok thanks

It looks like shipping will be around $25-30 First Class International to Albania(no insurance available). All other methods are dramatically more expensive, with one exception (there is a flat rate Priority mail box the meter might fit in but they were out of them at the post office).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:40:46 pm by PedroDaGr8 »

Offline Isad

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 04:47:26 pm »

Ok thanks

It looks like shipping will be around $25-30 First Class International to Albania(no insurance available). All other methods are dramatically more expensive, with one exception (there is a flat rate Priority mail box the meter might fit in but they were out of them at the post office).

Thanks for checking i will just leav it for now.
Thanks for checking the shipping hope i didnt bother you.

Offline alin_im

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 06:55:42 pm »
I am interested in buying the first Keithley 199 if it is still available but can you please ship it to UK Huddersfield, HD1 4EX please make me a final price.
One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering. 'Supernatural' is a null word. - Robert A. Heinlein

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 08:57:56 pm »
Top Keithley has sold and a sale is pending locally for the Fluke. I threw the bottom one up on ebay just for fun. It is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251965087281?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 10:48:02 pm »
Didn't sell on ebay, so the bottom one is still available.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf