Author Topic: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland)  (Read 29071 times)

Offline beatle

• Contributor
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland)
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:10 pm »
Hello!

Recently I took advantage of this offer and want to leave my impressions for anyone who is in market for a DSO and considers this option.

The seller leaves a very good impression of honesty and professionalism. It was pleasant to communicate with him and I received extensive answers on my questions. He seamed genuinely interested in helping me.

As others have noted before, Aghp followed the delivery process and he even sent me a text message informing that the item has been delivered before even the post office had managed send me any notification!

The thing I liked the most is that the unit was extremely well packaged in a huge box with cushioning and a rigid foam holder for the unit's retail box. Someone at the post office must have had a bad day as they had made a big hole in the outer box, but thanks to the good packaging my unit was not damaged.

On the unit it self I can't give much comment as this is my first oscilloscope, but the build quality seams very good and the LCD is great. As far as I am able to evaluate everything works to the specification and as advertised. My only objection is that the F and H buttons are a bit loud and some knobs are not the very best but this is a really minor thing [EDIT: really not worth mentioning even, but I feel that every review should include some shortcoming if at all possible for comparison :) ]

Verdict:
A satisfied customer, would buy again in an eye blink.

EDIT2:
And also - after the transaction was fully completed and the unit received and acknowledged as in good order by me, even then Aghp still wrote very extensive and helpful answers to my email questions. This, I think, is a indication of a great service!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:31:31 am by beatle »

Offline JJHamster

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 01:05:37 pm »
Another big thumbs up for this supplier!
I received excellent  communications throughout the transaction - and was personally kept up to date with the tracking progress even when it was in the UK.
As others have noted, the packing protection was first class.
From my own experience I would certainly recommend aghp for a stress free buy!

JJ

Offline aghpTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland) Updated 11.Jun.2012
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 02:33:38 pm »
Thank you JJHamster.
-------------

Update:

We have (very limited amount!) available original high BW SDS7102V version 2.5.1(.6) but different  higher price. )
So if you really need/want high BW (far over 200Mz -3dB) this is very economy way to get it.

Normal stock version is 2.6 or later (2.6.2). 
This is default version for sale.
(you can find real tests with measurements)

Due to summer holiday time we ship normally but we add one day extra delay.

Our prices are not cheapest but also our service is not "cheapest". You can really know you get real Quality Controlled items and we also give after sales care if any problems. We do not leave you alone if you meet example warranty time fail problems etc.

-aghp
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:41:25 pm by aghp »
EU: Owon oscilloscopes and in Finland also  some Siglent selected equipments. All with our  lab deep Q.C. in Finland.  Surplus test equipments. Repair service. 40 year experience about electric and electronic repair, service and design. Local Owon SDS-Series  repair service for our customers.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland) Updated 11.Jun.2012
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 08:18:10 am »
Thank you JJHamster.
-------------

Update:

We have (very limited amount!) available original high BW SDS7102V version 2.5.1(.6) but different  higher price. )
So if you really need/want high BW (far over 200Mz -3dB) this is very economy way to get it.

Normal stock version is 2.6 or later (2.6.2). 

This is default version for sale.
(you can find real tests with measurements)

Due to summer holiday time we ship normally but we add one day extra delay.

Our prices are not cheapest but also our service is not "cheapest". You can really know you get real Quality Controlled items and we also give after sales care if any problems. We do not leave you alone if you meet example warranty time fail problems etc.

-aghp

Special offer:

(this do not affect normal stock versions pricing)

Availabe (very limited)  V2.5.1  "super" version.
  It is also good to know that 2.6 FW is same in user side. (internal HW interface is littlebit different but with user eyes.. just same)

After these sold out there is no availability.
Due to its special value in risetime and BW...    if you need very fast risetime and wide BW and you know how to use it together with possible aliasing specially if two channel use simultaneously (500MSa/s).  So I do not recommend this super version to entry level novice users.

(-3dB  >230MHz   -6dB >330MHz   and risetime around 1.6-1.7ns)

Offer price: 

Country group 1.
EUR 530.00

total including shipping (Postal Priority parcel with full tracking)

Country group 2.
EUR 537.00

total including shipping (Postal Priority parcel with full tracking)

(I can tell that if know this situation before I will take these version to stock more and keep them after peoples regognize what value it really is. Just as many peoples remember what happend with "famous" Fuji fp30 (not with megapixel fanboys but with peoples who really know something...). After it was discontinued  there was lot of peoples wanting still this version... after they wake up what "tool" it really was.)
Look other things and our special quality control etc from top of this thread.

Normal stock version is 2.6.x.x or later.
(version do NOT mean always that FW have changed if look with user eyes. (2.5, 2.6, 2.7  FW is same for user. No any update need.  Main changes are  in FW HW interface  afaik.)

-----------------------
Update 29.06.2012
All "super" BW SDS7102V versions sold out!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:10:58 am by aghp »
EU: Owon oscilloscopes and in Finland also  some Siglent selected equipments. All with our  lab deep Q.C. in Finland.  Surplus test equipments. Repair service. 40 year experience about electric and electronic repair, service and design. Local Owon SDS-Series  repair service for our customers.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 02:27:04 pm »
Offer 1.JUL.2012 - 27.JUL. 2012
Offer ENDED!

And extra note: Look last two months euro currency exchange rate you know why special offers may be difficult.
But of course you can ask price of day.

NOTE: Limited quantity reserved for this offer. Offer ends before 27.JUL. if all these have sold before this day. 

This offer is only for EU  excluding  Finland!

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

Included with oscilloscope:
- 2x probe 100MHz  selectable 1:1 and 10:1  (1:1 with reduced BW)
- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m

Also here you may find more information. (under construction)
(this forum is added becouse our main support forum do not show images and links to not registered Guests)

And of course our main support forum have more but there only members can see images and links:
Here our customer  support forum you may find more information about SDS7102.

Note:   I can not sell Lithium battery to some foreign countries due to rules for Postal Air parcels (postal route to some coutries for Priority parcels is airway) If you want battery please ask if it is possible with shipping included this offer to your address or if it need diffeent shipping method with different price. 

For country group 1.     Ask! 
(Sweden, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium)

For country group 2.     Ask!
(Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom)

Prices are total,  including shipping as postal "priority" parcel.
Any amount of VAT is not deductible. Inside EU you do not need pay any customs or taxes over this price.

NOTE:  First possible shipping date: 2.JUL.2012

If Battery shipping is possble to your address, battery price is EUR62.00 if buy together with oscilloscope.
(also all batteries have tested they functions normally (current - voltage is ok and lock/open circuit works normally))

Original SDS series soft Owon bag price together with oscilloscope is EUR17.00

payment methods:

After you send all your details (including shipping and bill address we send Proforma Invoice to you where is all details for payment.

Wire transfer (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment)

PayPal, buyer is responsible all PayPal possible fees so that seller get full selling price.

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using first next possible postal office working day. But with this special offer we add maximum 2 extra day in case there is also other deals waiting shipping, if not, we ship with this 24h rule. This is becouse we want reduce our costs and rationalize shipping and packaging.

After shipment done you get normal tracking code for parcel.

All units we package so that propability for defect in transport is minimal. If there is real proofed documented transport damage we handle it as DOA unit. So your risk is really minimal.

Items have full Owon end user factory warranty, for oscilloscope it is 3 year.
Accessories 1 year for manufacturing defect.
Condition and QC just as stated before (our own quality control).
(every unit have been in 72 hour burn in and after then they have carefully checked with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments.
Also we control fan and other things that they are working normally. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  This is, we theink, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.

All offer units are version 2.7 or later.  (FW functionally same as FW2.5.1, changes are in HW)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. You can PM or here you find direct support email:

We sell also some specially selected Siglent equipments what meet our standards in quality.
(all may know that Siglent is not Atten! But this is very confusing becouse some cases some Atten products are Siglent made as OEM for Atten.  Look example DDS arbitrary generator.. Atten have model ATF 20B crap....    Siglent have SDG1000 series. Totally different class of equipment.  Later after our team is ready there come some tests.

-aghp
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:06:32 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 06:17:42 pm »
" (EU, excluding Finland)"  It means littlebit differencies in terms of sales and pricing and service.

Note for local customers in Finland: You can look Huuto.net service, contact directly or also owon.fi forum.
Terms of Sale, as well as the warranty may be some differences in Finland.
Locally it is also possible visit our lab and test oscilloscope before buy. We have also local Owon service
for units we have sold.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer:  23.AUG  - 31.AUG.2012
Offer end earlier if reserved lot is sold out before or it may end if EUR/USD drops below 1.22 (www.xe.com)

Offer time extended up to 10.Sep.2012

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m (we add this)

For country group 1.     EUR 460.00   
 For country group 2.     EUR 467.00 

Prices include shipping using Postal Priority Parcel.

Prices are total consumer prices in EU, no need pay any VAT more or customs fees or duties.

All stock units for sell are new 2.7.4  or later versions.

Extra note added 1.09.2011: (If you want "super" version 2.5.1 what have different analog front end than later models I have one available. You know this version have over 250MHz -3dB BW.  Available only one unit.  Price EUR 450 to country group 1. and 457 to country croup 2.  My opinion is still that it was best verion SDS7102(V) what owon have made. (maybe this front end design was too expensive?)

Owon SDS series Lithium Battery  EUR 60.00 together with oscilloscope.
(Due to some security rules for postal air parcels ask if battery is possible ship to your location.)
Owon SDS series soft bag  EUR 16.00 together with oscilloscope

About prices: Look euro currency exchange rates.  Within a short time its value has declined significantly.
The euro exchange rate change will have an impact on prices. (attachment)

Also it is good to compare apples to apples as look prices.
- example we do own full Q.C.  (every single unit have been in pre-ageing test including measurements)
- we sell only equipments what Owon have sold for EU markets (you get full end user warranty)
- our packaging method is extremely safe
- we have very good connection to Owon and in problem cases we can co-work between you and Owon if need.

Any amount of VAT is not deductible.

payment methods:

After you send all your details (including shipping and bill address we send Proforma Invoice to you where is all details for payment.

Wire transfer (we recommend this for both parties safety) (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment)

PayPal, buyer is responsible all PayPal possible fees so that seller get full selling price.
(PayPal Fee added to Proforma Invoice Total is: Total / 0.966 - Total + 0.35 eur and this rounded down to nearest full euro (integer part)
Example: If Total for EU/SEPA Bank transfer is 460 and you want pay with PayPal.   INT (460 / 0.966 - 460 + 0.35) =  16.00

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using next possible postal office working day.

All units we package so that propability for defect in transport is minimal. If there is real proofed documented transport damage we handle it as DOA unit. So your risk is really minimal.

With every unit come signed invoice including serial number and other data need for end-user warranty.
Accessories have 1 year warranty for manufacturing defect.

We have our own quality control. Every single Owon we sell have been in full QC in our lab.  

Every unit have been in cycled 72 hour "burn in" (pre-ageing) and after then  full tests with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments. Also we check fan and display is ok and of course both USB, VGA and LAN and also battery functions. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  Even probes we check.  This is, we think, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.

-----------
If you are interest about Siglent, our selected stock models are:
DDS function and Arbitrary waveform generators: SDG1010 and SDG1025
Oscilloscopes: SDS1072CNL and SDS1102CML  (all 7" display models)
Prices inside EU, excluding Finland: ASK!

-----------
NOTE for Owon SDS7102V owners:  IF you have software version 2.7.2  or 2.7.3
Please download new 2.7.4 from Owon HK side.
It is compatible ONLY for 2.7.2 and 2.7.3! 

Please be patient, there is coming some more information later for units below 2.7.2.

(Preliminary) Extra note:

As seller, our customer service availability is reduced and delayed between 15.Sep -  15.Oct.2012 
Between this time we do not ship to outside Finland. Only local simple package pick-up is possible but time need negotiate.
Workshop and test lab is not available. All communication may be delayed.  Between this time phone is not available but in urgent case  please send SMS and email. (It also depends networks variable availability))
Service availability may return to normal before 15.Oct. (in this case I update information)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:16:30 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:16 am »
Offer time extended up to 10.Sep.2012

Please read original offer here for terms and conditions.

-aghp
-----------
Update:
Offer ended.

-----------
Update for SA:

Service  Availability:  momentarily some delays in email handling and answering between 12.Sep - 30.Nov.
Between this time we can ship only directly from China to EU and  with moderate delay. (recommended only for QTY2 or more.)

If you have purchased oscilloscope from me and if there is fatal class failure in this time period please send email AND SMS note for more fast reply. You find contact information in your receipt. After this time period customer care/service availability is normal.

-aghp
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:44:38 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 12:15:19 pm »
Note:

I will continue normal customer service least after 30.November.
All customers who are in after sales customer care: In urgent hurry situation please send SMS.
(I'm partially out from internet)

-aghp

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 07:31:33 am »
Someone ask (PM) what are today versions.  Public answer.

SDS7102V in our stock are version:  2.8.2
(originally from factory)

-aghp
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:37:06 am by aghp »

Offline sorin

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 09:02:45 am »
what is the bandwidth of latest version??

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »
Here some tiny tests for show, nothing dramatically changed.

(it need remember that also this test was made with one random individual oscilloscope (blind select one scope from couple of factory out untested scopes)

-aghp

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:39 pm »
Update:
Becouse last time I have made tests with littlebit bad signal source now here is some new tests pictures about risetime. Test signal itself risetime is (checked) 1ns. (less or equal). It is measured in system where impedance is real 50ohm. Later i add this info to other places but original quaestion was here.

Here it is connected then to Owon using same cable but Tektronix 011-0049-01 "better than nothing" quality feed thru terminator connected to Owon input. (note that this is also source for error.. this do not give real 50 ohm impedance due to oscilloscope input reactive components) But in this freq area and with this needs of accuracy this do not mean so much in practice - imho.

Images where persistence is set on, they are for show trigger instabilities and possible aliasing  in signal corners.

200mV and 100mV uses different voltage band in oscilloscope. (Whole V area is divided to three bands. (2)5mV - 100mV|200mV-1V|2V-10V / div ) lowest band have littlebit slower risetime.
Calculating freq -3dB point is not at all accurate if use old "thumb rule" 350/risetime ns. It depends BW shape etc.

Here new images (from Owon random individual V2.8.2  what I have in stock now. (and manufacturing lot 1246).
(1V rising (or falling) edge is highest level what I can drive out from Tek cal generator so this is explanation for used.)

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 10:56:19 am »
" (EU, excluding Finland)"  It means littlebit differencies in terms of sales and pricing and service.

Note for local customers in Finland: You can look Huuto.net service, contact directly or also owon.fi forum.
Terms of Sale, as well as the warranty may be some differences in Finland (and price).
Locally it is also possible visit our lab and test oscilloscope before buy. We have also local Owon service for units we have sold.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer:  3.JAN  - 18.JAN.2012
Offer end earlier if reserved lot is sold out before.

Update:
Offer ended due becouse all units sold out 10.Jan.2013
(more is coming  but now stock saldo is 0)

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m (extra we add)

For all EU euro countries.     EUR 458.00   

Price include shipping using Postal Priority Parcel.

Prices are total consumer prices in EU, no need pay any VAT more or customs fees or duties.

All stock units for sell are new 2.8.2  (or later) versions.

Owon SDS series Lithium Battery  EUR 60.00 together with oscilloscope.
(Due to some security rules for postal air parcels ask if battery is possible ship to your location.)
Owon SDS series soft bag  EUR 16.00 together with oscilloscope

Also it is good to compare apples to apples as look prices.
- example we do own full Q.C.  (every single unit have been in pre-ageing test including measurements)
- we sell only equipments what Owon have sold for EU markets (you get full end user warranty)
- our packaging method is extremely safe
- we have very good connection to Owon and in problem cases we can co-work between you and Owon if need.

Any amount of VAT is not deductible.

payment methods:

Wire transfer (we recommend this for both parties safety) (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment - nearly as domestic payment between euro countries)

(PayPal Fee added to Proforma Invoice Total is: Total / 0.966 - Total + 0.35 eur and this rounded down to nearest full euro (integer part)

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using next possible postal office working day.

With every unit come signed invoice including serial number and other data need for end-user warranty.
Accessories, including battery,  have 1 year warranty for manufacturing fails.

We have our own quality control. Every single Owon we sell have been in full QC in our lab.  

Every unit have been in cycled 72 hour "burn in" (pre-ageing) and after then tests with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments. Also we check fan and display is ok and of course both USB, VGA and LAN and also battery functions tested. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  Even probes we check.  This is, we think, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.
We do not sell unopened and unchecked "boxes" as lottery tickets.

-----------
If you are interest about Siglent, our selected stock models are:
DDS function and Arbitrary waveform generators: SDG1010 and SDG1025
Oscilloscopes: SDS1072CNL (in stock)   (and SDS1102CML stock level zero now)  (all 7" display models)
Prices inside EU, excluding Finland: ASK!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:53:21 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:34 am »
Update:
Offer ended unexpectedly.
All units sold out 10.Jan.2013
(more is coming  but now stock saldo is 0)

-aghp

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 02:46:02 pm »
I'm here.

And there.

Locally in Finland best known as "aghp",  or with 6 years history as "aghp55" in huuto.net  service(Finland own "eBay")

aghp = rf-loop here in EEVblog.
I drive a LEC (low el. consumption) BEV car. Smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the wises gone?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf