Author Topic: Picoscope 6430D 4 channel oscilloscope and BitScope BS44501 4 channel for sale  (Read 969 times)

Offline scarr999Topic starter

• Contributor
Hi,

I have two 4 channel software based oscilloscope for sale, both fully working, Picoscope has two probes, bitscope has none, both come with PSU's and are in good working order.

I did post this on hear earlier this week but I think it's gone  ::) so forgive if this is a double post.

Reasonable offers only please.

Steve
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 04:06:02 pm by scarr999 »

Online trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
What's a reasonable offer for the picoscope?

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
How old are these scopes?
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

Offline jpb

• Super Contributor
What's a reasonable offer for the picoscope?
I don't know if your question is directed at the OP or general.
They don't come up often on ebay.
The 200MHz version 6420D sold for around £700 on ebay recently (I missed it on ebay because the bidding ended whilst I was at work).
The 6430D is currently on ebay from Pico themselves for the (in my view) excessive sum of £4,782 but that is new with 5 year warranty and earlier in the year they were offering it at 40% discount (i.e.£2869).
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124912209765
There is an ex-demo 6420D for £1999 but it has been on sale a long time so I think the price is optimistic.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303217210614
At the moment prices seem to be all over the place - I was looking at some of the pico-assured models (when they were on at 40% off) but suddenly all the prices went up by 2/3 - this coincided with pico announcing that the price of new current models is being increased because of supply problems.

The above doesn't really answer the question as to a fair price for a second hand one with no warranty.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 09:23:41 pm by jpb »

The following users thanked this post: trevwhite

Offline scarr999Topic starter

• Contributor
Hi,

Not sure, why does it matter though? you can see the pics, you can see the model number and condition

Steve

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf