Author Topic: WTB: Parallax SX-Key USB Programmer # 45214 / Ver, 3.1  (Read 608 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chacha3Topic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: us
WTB: Parallax SX-Key USB Programmer # 45214 / Ver, 3.1
« on: September 24, 2026, 04:48:46 pm »
I’m looking to purchase a working Parallax SX-Key USB Programmer #45214, also marked SX-Key USB Ver. 3.1 / Nurve Networks LLC, for personal use with existing SX hardware.
Used is perfectly fine as long as it works.


If you have one sitting in an old electronics drawer, workshop, SX development kit, or unused equipment, I’d be very interested in purchasing it.

I specifically need the USB SX-Key #45214. I’m not looking for a generic USB programmer or substitute.

I’m located in Maryland, USA, and I’m happy to pay reasonable shipping.

Please message me if you have one or know someone who might. Thank you!
 


Offline chacha3Topic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: us
Re: WTB: Parallax SX-Key USB Programmer # 45214 / Ver, 3.1
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 04:43:32 pm »
coromonadalix

thank you very much for the info.  What I actually need is the SK-Key USB Programmer...  I do have the downloads.  If you have or know where I can obtain the actual USB SK-key, I would appreciate that info. 

Thank you again for your reply to my post. 
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->