That is saying something when you need to make a something out to be like a bad guy to get someone to read it. You would think there is more then enough of that in politics and that economy/science could be.. .educational... when its like in a serious publication like a paper that belongs to a professional organization
Maybe that is how you get people stuck in the celebrity/politics/criminal sections to read something else. The conditioned brains are just losing traction when its just plain information...
yahoo news makes me feel like I am reading old daytime television (before the fall of television). That is something people used to learn, don't turn on the TV before like 4pm if you happen to get stuck indoors in the not so recent past, and you will have a happy life. jerry jerry jerry jerry....

maybe I just read too many murder mystery articles about which vegetable is actually a killer (yahoo said its iceberg lettuce, I think its innocent, despite not having the stunning alibi's that romaine has)