Active and semi-active suspension is old hat and predates 2004 by a long way.
I'd say the technology has developed considerably since, with suspension systems being integrated into the ESP system, actively improving the stability of the car whilst making it more pleasurable to drive.
Reversing cameras are also old hat - you can't have either of those! 😁
Well, perhaps, but not in anywhere near the form we have nowadays. The Audi I've got on loan right now shows the backup lines curving with the steering wheel, and also can show you two different ranges for the backup camera (I think it's just a sensor crop selection, but it clearly has a high resolution sensor to be able to do this). Plus it actually works at night, unlike the one I had on a Golf a while back. So, call it an evolution, I guess.
The new speed limit recognition is an interesting one - there are many reports of poor performance, and it is a pretty challenging target, I would say.
I think I'd rather have it than not - but you take it like an additional form of information. Usually when I drive I have Google Maps telling me the limit, the car, and my own eyes. If 2/3 agree, I'll take that as the limit. If disagreement is present from all three, the eyes win - but caution abound in case I missed a change. This is only in cases where a change in limit might be missed. It's normally not an issue, but useful to have.
When the speed limit information prevents a car from accelerating, or sets the ACC, I have a problem with it.
When you are driving along a twisting country lane it's fascinating to watch the beams - they are constantly moving around in response to the road ahead, the driver inputs and the car's attitude. Fantastic technology, I think, but devastatingly expensive to fix, I expect.
The systems with actuators in the headlights are no doubt very expensive but the modern approach is an LED pixel array, a common resolution is 32 x 32 "pixels", which can literally block out the oncoming vehicle whilst illuminating the rest of the space. In this case, they actually cost only a little bit more than regular headlamps. I could see matrix LED headlamps becoming standard in the next decade, at least on anything above the base model. It only requires the LKAS camera to provide information on where oncoming vehicles are, so it's essentially a slightly more complex LED array plus a bit of software. I'd be surprised if it costs more than 100 euros to add to a car when you already have the camera.
The really high end cars can literally use the headlamps like DLP projectors (might be actually using a DLP chip inside each headlamp). I'd argue this is far beyond what is actually needed, and is mostly a vanity feature.
https://youtu.be/watch?v=hDJi240E_ZA