Author Topic: Where's the link to see unread responses to threads I subscribed/posted to?  (Read 883 times)

Offline VinzCTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • See you later, oscillator.
Hi all.

I've been searching for days for the link where I could see unread replies to threads I posted to or created. I cannot put my finger on it so I have no idea whenever I get a response and in what thread. I can't even know if I get responses at all for I don't — of course — remember everywhere I wrote, it's a little annoying. It seems to me that link was in "profile settings" or something but I can 't find it back.

Does anyone know?

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
Alex

The following users thanked this post: VinzC

• Regular Contributor
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/unreadreplies/
Ah, thanks! Is this link still available somewhere? (Though I have a doubt since I've browsed the forum menus quite a couple of times, unsuccessfully.) Or do you happen to know why it would no longer be available?

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Click the white ^ after the "A Free & Open Forum For Electronics Enthusiasts & Professionals" text in the upper right corner.
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

The following users thanked this post: VinzC

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Click the white ^ after the "A Free & Open Forum For Electronics Enthusiasts & Professionals" text in the upper right corner.
:-+
Yep, that little show/hide arrow catches us out every now and then.

Also:
Profile/Summary ----Profile Info/Show Posts....Topics..etc.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

• Regular Contributor
Oh my Goodness! I totally overlooked that  :palm: — well, it could have been made slightly more obvious than this >:D . I clicked around almost everywhere, missed that one, of course... So thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf