Author Topic: You Aussies keep counterfeiting us...  (Read 10798 times)

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
Re: You Aussies keep counterfeiting us...
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 05:23:34 am »

Offline smashedProton

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 05:25:56 am »
Cooler master is a good company.  I have had corsair stuff, but they have failed on me...  I like your company :)
http://www.garrettbaldwin.com/

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 12:51:03 pm »
If they had been tied up with the Oz one,they'd probably still be around,as "Woolies" are pretty savage competitors! ;D
didnt turn up in google except a usefull term for pot heads http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woolies and others unrelated ee band/company. i believe its a typo it should be Wookiees
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline lemmegraphdat

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »
Really does this have much effect? I mean the people buying either don't know, do know or don't care. Who would really be fooled like this?
Start right now.

Offline kb3pxr

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 02:12:35 am »
What scares me about that counterfeit is that I looked at the photo rather quickly the first time and thought it said "Cooler Master." It wasn't until I looked at it the second time that I saw that it said "Cooler Power."

Offline David_AVD

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 04:25:53 am »
What scares me about that counterfeit is that I looked at the photo rather quickly the first time and thought it said "Cooler Master." It wasn't until I looked at it the second time that I saw that it said "Cooler Power."

I read "Cooler Power" as "Cooler Power".   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf