Author Topic: On what frequency are working living cells  (Read 4010 times)

Offline ChrissTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
On what frequency are working living cells
« on: June 21, 2022, 10:28:01 am »
Hi!
I'm not the most smart guy on earth but have some extra knowledge and education in the field of electronics, but I'm really confused when I listening to people who talking about the "working frequency of living cells".
They say, any cell has his own frequency and if that frequency is changed the cell will mutated. And will be a bad or dead cell.
So, if we could bombing these cells with the original frequency, the "original frequency" they can be healed.

My question is:
What they mean by "every crll has his own frequency"?
That tells me it could be actually the resonance frequency and has nothing to do with any healing thinks.

Or my second idea is:
Any cell or living subject can emit any frequency cos the chemical substances they are made of, and the bio electric characteristics.

What do you think about my question?
What are the "cells frequency" means?

Offline jpanhalt

• Super Contributor
Re: On what frequency are working living cells
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 10:32:02 am »
Who's "they" as in "they say?"

Are you really interested in the answers?  If so, what evidence do you have for those cell frequencies?

The following users thanked this post: ebastler, Haenk

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 01:00:29 pm »
Let me throw in a guesstimation: It's around "3G/4G/5G" frequencies. Luckily, there are radioactive stickers or pendants available which do give cancer, but help to fight the fear or being killed by mobile network death rays.

(There is no such thing as a "cell frequency".)

The following users thanked this post: daqq, hexreader

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 03:58:35 pm »
Who exactly are 'they'? Are they the same 'they' who just coincidentally have this miracle oil you rub on your body to stabilize them frequencies and can offer it to you for just 49.99$ (shipping not included)?
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Online iMo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 04:33:05 pm »
Quick search shows some info, for example this one..

Or this one..

PS: EM fields interact with electrons (and vice versa) therefore there must be an interaction with living cells (as the cells are made of molecules, and molecules are created or interact based on EM fields created by electrons)..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 05:10:35 pm by imo »

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 04:58:32 pm »
My BS detector almost exploded, while reading (more like flipping through) that paper.
However the BS meter went way over the scale with this statement: "ranging from less
than one Hertz till Peta Hertz".
a.k.a. "How to destroy your scientific credibility in less than one sentence."
Who the heck is Peta Hertz? Some scam scientist?

Oh wait. The conclusion says it all.
"General conclusion
From the collective data presentedhere we conclude that the discrete EMfrequency bands identified, seem to represent a fundamental property of nature, influencing a broad spectrum of diseases, including the potential for their therapy."

Now we are talking. "Potential for their therapy" sounds like a dubious, ultra-expensive device with some blinkenlights, fine-tuned to your individual mental qantumstate.

Honestly, these people should lose their title of "Prof. em." immediatly for distributing such a nonsense.

The following users thanked this post: RJSV

Online iMo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 05:02:57 pm »
Yellow-green light is 0.50-0.64PetaHertz, and that frequency is radiated by many living cells.. I saw it in-situ.. :)

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 05:20:50 pm »
While my knowledge of biology is superficial, I would give long odds that I know at least as much as those talking about the frequency of a cell, and that the phrase has no meaning in this context.  It is just a few technical sounding words strung together for use in relieving the gullible of some of their money.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 11:00:28 pm »
I can imagine let's say any living cells could probably/maybe emit some detectable frequency's but that has probably nothing to do with health or cancer etc.
Ok, I believe in UFO's and somehow I can accept does maybe somewhere out in the space there are some other living and inteligent extraterrestrials but I can't accept these theses about "cell frequency". Good and bad frequency etc.

And now here is the most interesting part:
A friend of mine, who are also in the field of electronics science over 40 years, made a device something like "zapper" ot similar name.
He gave to me one of his invented device as a gift.
He is proposing foes the device can fight almost any disasters caused by viruses. Even Covid can be fight with that device.

I opened it and I was shocked when I saw what from it was made.
A 9v battery, ne555 and a potentiometer.

The output of the ne555 is one of the two end which you have to hold in your hand for aroun 20min/day. The other part which you also have to hold in your hand is actualli gnd.
And such of device should solve the mistery of the universe.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 11:05:07 pm »
There is a large body of real physics about interactions of electromagnetic fields and radiation with molecules (see “spectroscopy”), and monitoring bodily processes electronically (see “EKG”, “ECG”, and “EEG”).
After you look into these topics, you can consider these other concepts.

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2022, 11:22:01 pm »
A friend of mine, who are also in the field of electronics science over 40 years, made a device something like "zapper" ot similar name.
He gave to me one of his invented device as a gift.
He is proposing foes the device can fight almost any disasters caused by viruses. Even Covid can be fight with that device.

I opened it and I was shocked when I saw what from it was made.
A 9v battery, ne555 and a potentiometer..

He forgot the LED.

So it does not qualify to be a Miracle Device.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline jpanhalt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 11:23:29 pm »
Yellow-green light is 0.50-0.64PetaHertz, and that frequency is radiated by many living cells.. I saw it in-situ.. :)

You may be referring to "green-fluorescent protein."  Nowhere nearly all cells have it; although, by genetic engineering the gene for it can be added.  However, if your are seriously interested, there is bioluminescence (e.g., fireflies).  That property is spread pretty widely among living organisms, but is not found in vertebrates to my knowledge.  Bioluminescence in fish, for example, is due to a symbiotic relation with bioluminescent microorganisms. (I am dated on the subject, however.)  So, what happened to it during evolution?  Many, including myself, believe that the fundamental reactions that give electronic excited states in those "higher" organisms have been repurposed for something other than mating and attracting food, such as synthesis of unusual chemical structures.  There is certainly evidence for that.

Howere, like all quack science, there is often a very small kernel of fact and a whole pile of BS.  Maybe the TS can respond with something other than "they say" or a vivid imagination.  Edison is quoted as saying invention is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.  The ratio to imagination is a whole lot bigger.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 06:23:36 pm »
I don't know, but I don't believe does cells work on any frequency, but yes, there are many devices for measuring some impulse in the body. That's another story I would say.

First of all the chemical concepts must be ok before the cells start to mutate and or die.

And if that happens no frequency source can heal that cell.
Using tools like my friend use is a waste of time.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 04:14:37 am »
Woo woo.
   I could accept a little interaction, over EXTREMELY small distances.  I question:
    WHAT the heck, is that 'fancy' meter face...(mus be real smart!)

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 04:22:27 am »
  I would think; Some EMF and magnetic analysis would start with wavelengths 'matching', (with molecules and, larger, cells.  BUT: WOO woo, not after seeing THOSE huge 20 cm brass contacts.  (Thinking maybe a, WOO WOO, (sorry), audio device speaker connectors.
   I can't make much more stink:. That's a relative, so I've stayed out of (that) business, that's my housing, I can't be too obnoxious,...(wooWOO).

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 07:46:47 am »
Communication between cells is done using chemicals, with the nervous system using electrochemical information exchange (not at any discrete frequency, and glacially slow by electronics standards).

https://bio.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Introductory_and_General_Biology/Book%3A_General_Biology_(Boundless)/09%3A_Cell_Communication/9.02%3A_Signaling_Molecules_and_Cellular_Receptors_-_Forms_of_Signaling
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2022, 12:34:21 am »
I saw some device what are used by some "DIY Doctor" who are using a device like two metal plate and a PC computer with some software.
They say, they can measure something like "body radiation" what can be analyzed by the PC and they can know if the body is sick.
Those people promote does their method is very effective in fighting against any sickness.
I can't remember me now the exact name of that device but I'm really curious what you are think about this?
Could such of device in real do the job, better then a real doctor with a device like EKG or similar machine?

Online langwadt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2022, 12:45:46 am »
I saw some device what are used by some "DIY Doctor" who are using a device like two metal plate and a PC computer with some software.
They say, they can measure something like "body radiation" what can be analyzed by the PC and they can know if the body is sick.
Those people promote does their method is very effective in fighting against any sickness.
I can't remember me now the exact name of that device but I'm really curious what you are think about this?
Could such of device in real do the job, better then a real doctor with a device like EKG or similar machine?

those "diy doctors" are more accurately described as scam artist quacks ...

The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding, pcprogrammer

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2022, 08:31:51 am »
The only "radiation" coming from a human body is thermal. Interestingly enough, you can diagnose some circulation problems using thermal imaging.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2022, 09:52:06 am »
The only "radiation" coming from a human body is thermal. Interestingly enough, you can diagnose some circulation problems using thermal imaging.

As well as other problems in the body. They call this fever  :-DD or inflammation.

Offline jpanhalt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2022, 10:13:32 am »

Perhaps you are referring to the "scholarly" work of Andy Find or"Dr." Hulda Regehr Clark who gave a follow-up and improved version.  Here's a link to the archived indexes: https://www.epemag.com/vault/0302.htm  The article of interest is March,2002. "PIC Virus Zapper."   I have a pdf but am not sure EEVBlog will allow its posting.  So, here are some excerpts: (attachments).  The last is for those who want to dig deeper into the subject matter. ;)

The final attachment is Andy Find's obituary:

I tried to get a copy of the death certificate, which should include a cause of death, e.g., cardiac failure secondary to xyz secondary to abc, but was unable to get it free.  Nevertheless, I presume that a rapidly fatal, aggressive disease in a 60-year old might well be infectious.  That leads to the possibility that he died of a dead 9V battery failure; otherwise, the zapper should have saved his life.  It is sad when anyone dies and Find is no exception.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 10:16:21 am by jpanhalt »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2022, 01:10:41 pm »
He could he be listed under wikipedia entry of inventors killed by their own inventions as that includes people who were killed when they didn't work :)

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2022, 01:48:34 am »
   "Killed when they didn't work ..".
Did you mean when the invention didn't work...or when INVENTOR didn't have a job ?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2022, 07:53:28 am »
I'm really interested how this device is doing the job with this 9v battery and an NE555?

I can't really figure out any math how it can do anything to the human body when I grap these two electrode?

Any explanation would be nice ?

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2022, 08:45:25 am »
I'm really interested how this device is doing the job with this 9v battery and an NE555?

I can't really figure out any math how it can do anything to the human body when I grap these two electrode?

Any explanation would be nice ?

It doesn't do anything. It's just a scam.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf