Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 78768 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2022, 07:14:08 pm »
I just sent this and all the other illustration to my cousin, he is a carpenter to trade. The picture attached was his reply, it took him 5 mins, including drawing the arrow on the picture lol.

Under the picture it said....

"This is what we want, this force?"

In 5 years time you lot will still be scratching your head 😂😂

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2022, 07:20:15 pm »
I just sent this and all the other illustration to my cousin, he is a carpenter to trade. The picture attached was his reply, it took him 5 mins, including drawing the arrow on the picture lol.

Under the picture it said....

"This is what we want, this force?"

In 5 years time you lot will still be scratching your head 😂😂

You're activating my wicked streak.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2022, 07:24:50 pm »
my cousin, he is a carpenter to trade

Also, I'm NOT familiar, with that BRANCH (  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch  pun INTENTIONAL!), of Science.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2022, 07:26:55 pm »
Also patents are hard to get.

Actually, it can be pretty simple if you play the game and can afford the cost.

In your case, though, the patent is pending, isn't it? That means nothing at all as to the reality of the invention (it's still in the stage where it could be refused by the patent office). It's entire worth is saying to potential investors that if it turns out to be a pukka patentable invention, you already have dibs on it.

Probably - sometimes patents cover a patentable thing that isn't actually the critical part of the invention, solely so the marketing blurb can say it's patented. Likewise, being able to say it's patent pending is just a marketing tickbox.

That fine when your a major corporations, take dysons 100000rpm motor, i think he patent every tiny part of it separately so he couldnt be screwed like he was with his first ones. I fully expect to be screwed on this. No big deal, i patented it so i could claim rights over understanding that gravity is coulomb's law applied to plasma. Since accelerating plasma attracts and increases the density of the medium. Since gravity controls the density of compressible fluids. Obviously the patent gives the added bonus of possiblity becoming an extremely valuable investment. Plus academia could have been running multiple models and ideas at the same time but choice to just use 1. Even althougn people like eric laithwaite had been telling them since the 70's that the laws of motion need updating. When a man of his engineering ability says that and academia comes back and says your not the first person to say that eric, but we arent allowed to. He says almost exactly that in an interview if you are interested in listen to his genius.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2022, 07:31:06 pm »

My mind would be blown if the entire induction motor were rotating........ perhaps you can be more specific about the relationship between these two fields.

If it wasnt bolted down what would happen to it? Now consider that happening in as you put it the "emptiness of space" with nothing to stop the intial jerk of rotation, what would happen to the entire induction motor.

We must be close to you pick bits of brain out of your keyboard?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2022, 07:35:32 pm »

Also, I'm NOT familiar, with that BRANCH (  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch  pun INTENTIONAL!), of Science.

It called the common sense BRANCH.

Some ppl understand that a wave merging on an axis amplify to create a density change in the medium.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2022, 07:39:12 pm »

It called the common sense BRANCH.

Some ppl understand that a wave merging on an axis amplify to create a density change in the medium.

It shouldn't be down to what people like your cousin think.  It should be what various successful scientists, think.  Such as your suggested (although a bit controversial):

Capitalization corrected:
Eric Laithwaite

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2022, 07:42:32 pm »
"This means that the Examiner considered the claimed features to define a patentable invention".

Wherever that comes from it is pure bullshit--unless there is some looseness with terms here and the "examiner' is someone in your agents office or something like that.  I asked "have you requested examination yet?".  And?

It actually gave me the idea to change the density of water flowing tho a nozzel using DC current. Current flow parallel to water current increased the time taken to drain the head of water was 0.5 sec longer than no current. Current flow anti parallel to water current decreased the time to drain the head of water. Its an easy and interesting experiment. I wish i had more voltage and current available to me, but the biggest motor on the boat is only 1200w and it was running with no load at 12v. But its an interesting and easy experiment to manipulate water density.

So the sun is not powered by fusion and you can easily change water density.  Any other mainstream science you'd like to debunk?

Uses for this would be in a hydroelectric powerstation, since they use DC in the rotor of the generator anyway. Its a free increase in efficiency since the nozzle is just a transmission line for the rotor current.
[/quote]

Well while we are at it i debunk coriolis effect sometime ago.

And the tidal wave being caused by the pull of the moon and sun is easily debunked by the north Australian continents sinusoidal loops and nodes as shown in the attached images. Its common sense to know that 12m of water either side of 3m of water. Common sense say that cant come from 1 buldge of water travelling tho the timor sea.

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2022, 07:45:50 pm »
No big deal, i patented it so i could claim rights over understanding that gravity is coulomb's law applied to plasma.

Despite the fact that it is all gibberish, that statement is still clearly not patentable subject material and wouldn't be even if it made sense.
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2022, 07:48:07 pm »

Eric Laithwaite

You clutching at straws to find fault with what im saying now brother. How about you go read the MHD paper i shared to you? Im sure all the typos have been pulled from it.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2022, 07:50:45 pm »
No big deal, i patented it so i could claim rights over understanding that gravity is coulomb's law applied to plasma.

Despite the fact that it is all gibberish, that statement is still clearly not patentable subject material and wouldn't be even if it made sense.

I didnt patent the statement. And even if it takes everyone else 100 year to catch up i still have the bragging rights when proven

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2022, 07:54:50 pm »
I didnt patent the statement. And even if it takes everyone else 100 year to catch up i still have the bragging rights when proven

Well then you won't have any rights over it, will you?  Oh, OK, bragging rights.  As if you feel constrained in that area...
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2022, 07:57:12 pm »
I still don't get the "I expect to get screwed out of my revolutionary idea... go to this bland squarespace website and give me money" angle.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2022, 07:59:02 pm »

Eric Laithwaite

You clutching at straws to find fault with what im saying now brother. How about you go read the MHD paper i shared to you? Im sure all the typos have been pulled from it.

I'm attempting to explain/suggest, that your (apparently) non-scientific cousin, who you seem to say is a carpenter.  Does NOT hold the same high regard, as a well known, famous Physics Professor, or similar, such as Professor Eric Laithwaite.  That is the point, I was trying to make.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 08:02:10 pm by MK14 »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2022, 08:15:14 pm »

My mind would be blown if the entire induction motor were rotating........ perhaps you can be more specific about the relationship between these two fields.

If it wasnt bolted down what would happen to it? Now consider that happening in as you put it the "emptiness of space" with nothing to stop the intial jerk of rotation, what would happen to the entire induction motor.

We must be close to you pick bits of brain out of your keyboard?

You would have to be slightly specific about the specs of the motor to know what would happen in space.

So an induction motor has two rotating fields you say, maybe you can explain how this works. maybe you can muster something more sensible that the rest of your crap.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2022, 08:23:17 pm »

I'm attempting to explain/suggest, that your (apparently) non-scientific cousin, who you seem to say is a carpenter.  Does NOT hold the same high regard, as a well known, famous Physics Professor, or similar, such as Eric Laithwaite.  That is the point, I was trying to make.

Well "Eric Laithwaite" is on my side on this one. He knew a thing or 2 about magnetisms and its role in gravity. Hence why he said to other professors back in the day that we need to investigate why the rotating wheel on the axis becomes lighter when rotated around a 2nd axis at the same time. And they agreed with him and even said he wasnt the first to say it.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2022, 08:26:34 pm »
Or. Maybe 'donate to my conspiracy theory' farms are becoming a thing.

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2022, 08:27:46 pm »
....How about you go read the MHD paper i shared to you?

I actually did have a look just out of morbid curiosity, wondering where you make all this stuff up from.  To summarize:

1.  MHD is not a fundamental source of power, despite the term 'self-sustaining dynamo'.  This is just a conversion of forms of energy, a way of, for example, generating heat from mechanical motion on a huge scale.  And it isn't a new concept at all.  Nobody has proposed MHD as an energy 'source' because they all understand where the energy is coming from--except you.

https://www.aanda.org/articles/aa/pdf/2008/35/aa10152-08.pdf

2.  Many decades ago cosmologist Sir Frederick Hoyle stated that he couldn't disprove (with contemporaneous measurement) that the sun was powered by a giant coal fire.  Modern experiments with neutrinos have shown that there is a significant amount of fusion energy produced in the sun, but the experiments don't quite correlate between our models of neutrino behavior and the calculated energy output.  So there's room to jump in and claim that the difference is made up by some other energy source.  But.....

3.  I don't think anyone credible that has done any math is supporting the claim that any significant part of the suns energy is coming from the source you claim and...

4.  Even if it were, it would only happen in a large accretion-disk structure like a solar system.  You couldn't reproduce that effect in your man-made reactor because your MHD magic still needs an original external energy source.

But I doubt you actually understand any of that.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2022, 08:28:15 pm »
https://www.quora.com/profile/Nonlinearplasmadotcom

They seem to be a proponent of various, alternative science things.  If I have understood that link, correctly.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2022, 08:36:41 pm »
Well "Eric Laithwaite" is on my side on this one.

Not necessarily.  Did he ever know about your theories and patent pending application?

If not (which I suspect to be the case), can you really say what he would have said, if you had discussed it with him?

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2022, 08:41:33 pm »
Well "Eric Laithwaite" is on my side on this one. He knew a thing or 2 about magnetisms and its role in gravity. Hence why he said to other professors back in the day that we need to investigate why the rotating wheel on the axis becomes lighter when rotated around a 2nd axis at the same time. And they agreed with him and even said he wasnt the first to say it.

The wheel gets lighter does it?  :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

You clearly haven't a clue about gyroscopic precession. In your last time your last reply to me on this (making me regret bringing up Eric Laithwait's name) you said it was because of eddy currents due to the wheel spinning in a magnetic field - completely ignoring the fact that a spinning non-conductive wheel also precesses when it is rotated.  :palm:

In no case does anything ever get lighter though!

EDIT: For reference: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/the-non-linear-plasma-reactor/msg4213213/#msg4213213
As for the gryoscope, it is rotating inside a magnetic field. Like any conductor rotating inside a magnetic field, a current is induced. We generally call them eddy currents. That is why Eric could swing that heavy weight over his head like it was nothing. The current produces a magnetic field which makes the flywheel levitate every so slightly. As proven by Sandy Kidds invention.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 08:53:41 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2022, 08:42:27 pm »
bla bla bla

If thats the best "piss taking" you can do, this is going to be a breeze ;)
Oh dear. It appears you're now being trolled by the moderator. This is a crappy forum for discussing this kind of thing. Perhaps you should find yourself a safe space where there are no horrible bullies.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2022, 08:47:41 pm »
Well "Eric Laithwaite" is on my side on this one.

Not necessarily.  Did he ever know about your theories and patent pending application?

If not (which I suspect to be the case), can you really say what he would have said, if you had discussed it with him?

He died when i was knee high to a grasshopper. Yes he would understand that a toroid has 2 axis of rotation.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2022, 08:52:19 pm »

The wheel gets lighter does it?  :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

You clearly haven't a clue about gyroscopic precession. In your last time your last reply to me on this (making me regret bringing up Eric Laithwait's name) you said it was because of eddy currents due to the wheel spinning in a magnetic field - completely ignoring the fact that a spinning non-conductive wheel also precesses when it is rotated.  :palm:

In no case does anything ever get lighter though!

You clearly dont understand wave functions of atoms, almost every atom in existance has a dipole and a multipole,  some are more polar than others obviously. Most people dont consider water to be plasma, but yet say its a polar molecule that is controlled by MHD "MAGNETO HYDRO DYNAMICS" take a random stab in the dark at what magneto is referring to

And according to Eric, yes it is was easy for him to swing around above his head once rotating, which he said would not be possible if it were not rotating. You are telling yourself not to believe what your own eyes can go and watch on his lectures on the subject.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 08:58:42 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2022, 08:52:45 pm »
The Utah Teapot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_teapot) can be rotated on 3 axes AND translated in 3 axes and it's topologically equivalent to a torus. Check. Mate.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf