Author Topic: Has anyone used aisler.net ?  (Read 31729 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ysjoelfir

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 543
  • Country: de
Re: Has anyone used aisler.net ?
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2020, 01:55:12 pm »
thanks for clarifying :)
Greetings, Kai \ Ysjoelfir
 

Offline 0-8-15 User

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 69
  • Country: de
Re: Has anyone used aisler.net ?
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2020, 08:58:02 pm »
I just received my first set of PCBs from aisler.net, and the quality seems to be good as far as I can tell (see attachment):
  • PCB Service: Beautiful Boards HD
  • Dimension: 53.21mm x 46.76mm
  • Delivery time: Exactly 7 days (Friday to Friday)
  • Price: 19.11 EUR
No response to an email complaint I sent 10 days ago.
For me, the response time was less than an hour and the problem (accidental double order) was solved without further ado.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->