Author Topic: ice40 ultra icecube2 software does not recognize my input constraint  (Read 1841 times)

Offline edsTopic starter

Hi, please bear with me as I have been struggling with lattice softwares as I am used to Xilinx. I have been using icecube2 for a project. It was working fine but yesterday I have encountered this problem where the software automatically deletes my constraint specification saying that it is unconnected. Below is the warning it gives me and also I have added my code where I use the FPGAKONE_SDI inside a module as SDI. I connect the input FPGAKONE_SDI directly from the top module to this module I added.

Update: I have written a check algorithm where I need to check the register (and output the check as an STD_LOGIC) I have loaded with my input and the constraints seem to be working fine with that.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:41:55 am by eds »

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
Re: ice40 ultra icecube2 software does not recognize my input constraint
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 10:49:03 pm »
Without seeing both the code that defines the entity and the code that instantiates it, there's nothing we can say.

Offline edsTopic starter

Re: ice40 ultra icecube2 software does not recognize my input constraint
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 06:51:53 am »
I deleted my code as I have found my problem, and wanted to inform people who will come across with the same problem.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf