Author Topic: Original SiLego Mixed Signal FPGA Legacy- Old Software?  (Read 1730 times)

Online jwetTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Original SiLego Mixed Signal FPGA Legacy- Old Software?
« on: February 09, 2024, 04:46:12 pm »
In mining some of the dark spaces of my lab storage, I ran across 5 Original SiLego development boards and a half reel of SLG46200V devices, an 8 pin device with a DAC, ADC, counters, a couple comparators, oscillators and a bunch of LUT's.  The dev board and the software was quite well done- drag and drop interface of circuit blocks.  The dev board is also well done other than having a Male USB A sticking out of its side.  It had pots, switches, test points and LED's that made goofing around really easy- fun.  I used these on some projects and got a bit obsessed with them.  I bought the 5 boards and reel of parts from a University Lab Instructor off ebay.  Shame to throw this all away.

These parts are obsolete and SiLego has changed hands a couple of times  (Dialog to Renasas).  They still make similar devices but my devices aren't made any longer and my dev board isn't supported.  Does anyone have the old software (circa 2015?) that works with these old boards and parts.  I just want to goof around with them.  Any help or leads appreciated.  I've looked in some forums with no luck.  Replacing what I have with all the latest, greatest would be a few hundred...

Thanks in Advance.

Online jwetTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Original SiLego Mixed Signal FPGA Legacy- Old Software?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 02:37:37 am »
SOLVED

Hidden in plain sight on Renesas page for SiLego, "Legacy Software"- supports old devices and tools.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf