Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 76051 times)

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #575 on: June 11, 2022, 05:17:51 pm »

Does the volume of a sphere reduce as distance to the center decreases?

The volume of a sphere is a function of it's radius. If the radius decreases, the volume decreases.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #576 on: June 11, 2022, 05:41:54 pm »
How much more energy does it take to move mass? Electron vs ion?

Well, what are their masses?  And in the case of oceans, you seriously think electrical current and water currents are the same thing somehow!   :-DD

Thats a simple ratio between "weight" of electron being moved and the ion being moved.

Im not saying they are the same thing. Im saying they are fundimentally controlled by the same force. Lets call it the quantum Coulomb's force.

So you don't actually know and will make up some fancy sounding name on the spot, gee no wonder we can't keep up, you redraw physics in every post.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2022, 06:07:40 pm »
Try calculating the energy density on either side of the toroid in the plain attached

Actually, why don't you do that to show the validity of your argument?

I would do the simply volume calculations for you but i have more important things to do.

But you must've done something like this to figure that it's a goer, so just copy'n'paste your earlier calculations.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2022, 06:11:14 pm »
No he has not written anything of his own other than his pathetic about me bit on his website where the best he could do for a "seminal moment" was sailing around the world by which measure we should have several dozen born again new age rehashed physicists. I mean if he could sex it up a bit like be a university dropout that started his own campany he would by now be worth $8bn based on his word alone about a technology no one has ever seen.....

The following users thanked this post: MK14, MrMobodies

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
  • A qualified hobbyist ;)
« Reply #579 on: June 11, 2022, 06:16:35 pm »
I think the correct term for this thread would be 'alternative science'. >:D

The following users thanked this post: MK14, MrMobodies

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2022, 06:34:34 pm »

The internet seems to have given all these flat Earthers, free energy, magic crystals, people a platform to have a voice.

I don't think the OP, has answered a single question in this thread, (scientifically/mathematically) correctly yet.  But maybe they have, it is a long thread.

Typically, they seem to just copy/paste/similar, their stuff about this plasmic stuff, which I think even some youngsters, would immediately realize they are talking complete and utter nonsense.

They seem to have a big list of excuses, to dodge any mathematics, whatsoever.  Something on the lines of ...
  • I'd love to, but I'm busy today
  • you do the maths
  • already done it, now where did I put it
  • maths is way too easy, for me to post it here
  • I'm great at maths, can't do it now, because I need to write something else
  • maths is not necessary, here, because the plasmic turbo encabulator's sine wave

TL;DR
No science or mathematics, found in this thread, by the OP, as far as I can tell/see.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 07:02:52 pm by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2022, 06:58:28 pm »
So you all think COMPRESSING plasma to the point of fusion is more efficient than letting it that potential energy expand? Are you zipped up the back? Have you every used a compressed air tool? Plasma energy is in it abilty to compress fluid with potential energy. Maybe if you understood the difference between the different types of energy. You should all take up surfing, or watch a wave follow a curved surface.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2022, 07:02:24 pm »
So you all think COMPRESSING plasma to the point of fusion is more efficient than letting it that potential energy expand? Are you zipped up the back? Have you every used a compressed air tool? Plasma energy is in it abilty to compress fluid with potential energy. Maybe if you understood the difference between the different types of energy. You should all take up surfing, or watch a wave follow a curved surface.

:palm:   :-DD   :=\   :=\   :bullshit:   :blah:   :blah:   :blah:   :popcorn:    :horse:

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2022, 07:35:52 pm »

So you're saying that instead of studying for a degree in physics I should have just taken up surfing and maybe dropped some acid because then I would understand your theories better?  Actually, I think that's probably correct as stated.  Is it too late?  If I buy a surfboard, wetsuit and some LSD can I unlearn the wrong science that is preventing me from understanding your invention?
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2022, 08:32:12 pm »

Are you a real person or a bot?

If you are human please reply "hello" and nothing more .

I apologize in advance if I am wrong and you do reply correctly.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 08:39:20 pm by MrMobodies »

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, robca, MK14

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #585 on: June 11, 2022, 08:49:53 pm »
:-* NLPR please help your case. You are clearly willing to invest your time in responding to the forum member's questions so, could you give Dave's forum the management summary for your innovation?

List out the bullet points as if you were doing a Powerpoint presentation to a group of high rolling investment dragons. No math, no science, no complex concepts about fluxing dipoles, simply state the scope of your invention, the problems that it solves and why, it's worth their money investing in.

This is your 5 minute pitch.
  • Scope
  • Solve
  • Sell

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #586 on: June 11, 2022, 09:50:26 pm »

So you're saying that instead of studying for a degree in physics I should have just taken up surfing and maybe dropped some acid because then I would understand your theories better?  Actually, I think that's probably correct as stated.  Is it too late?  If I buy a surfboard, wetsuit and some LSD can I unlearn the wrong science that is preventing me from understanding your invention?

I think consuming methanol might have a more appropriate way to get to the required outcome if you already know physics.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #587 on: June 12, 2022, 12:01:50 am »
This reminds me of that time where some guy on here thought a lightbulb powered by a tesla coil was emitting "new forms of energy" because metal foils were attracted to it. We over and over tried to tell him it was just electrostatics and capacitance, even showing that the experiment could be replicated by anyone with just a plasma globe toy and a strip of aluminum foil. But once cornered he devolved into insulting madness and the thread was locked. :bullshit: ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:16:00 am by Cyberdragon »
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #588 on: June 12, 2022, 01:04:21 am »
Yes, Simon thanks, for thoughts about ' Tell a story, a bit more interesting...'.
   I encountered such a romantic angle, or at least it was friends; The fellow's buddy had a newly purchased YACHT they were refurbishing...due for a big sailing trip.  BUT, the guy's friend died, around then, just as he was to sail his new, fresh boat.
   My friend groosed about that, for many years after ...
"I shoulda gone in that, we could have sailed..."

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #589 on: June 12, 2022, 01:27:29 am »
I think consuming methanol might have a more appropriate way to get to the required outcome if you already know physics.

Well, ethanol didn't do the trick despite my valiant efforts!
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #590 on: June 12, 2022, 03:23:02 am »
Have you ever surfed an 11 ton yacht at 15 to 18kts down a wave? Or tried to keep a yacht straight with an 6 to 10m swell passing underneath you? Just because i mentioned surfing was so to see if you had the ability to see a curving beach creating a left or right handed break. Standard understanding is the wave breaks because of the energy underneath. Which is true when the wave finally breaks on the beach. But the surfer isnt interested in that wave. Hes interested in the compression of the energy in the y axis. Hence the term left or right handed break. If everything is a wave, gravity wave, electromagnetic wave. Electric field wave, magnetic field wave. Then you have to understand the energy can travel in the y axis as well. This is why you the flat earther cant understand the exponential standing wave peak created on the polidal axis. The inverse square law is nullified by the convergence of the wave. Have you never used a magnifying glass to set paper on fire?

Not to mention the explosive growth of compressed plasma in fusion research. What did you think explosive growth meant? And what do you think a wave does that cause the water to rise and fall? Do you know how head height works? It is changing the density as it propagates, its a density wave. Ie gravity wave.

Btw, when waves crash on a beach, they produce rip CURRENTS. The current forms around the center of the beach from the compression of the y axis into a concave beach.

Waves are funny things, and not as well understood as they should be, especially when considering electromagnetic waves arent even considered to be a wave. Well evidently they arent.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/science/the-science-behind-the-ripples-and-wakes-in-water-1.1394676

HELLO wakey wakey.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #591 on: June 12, 2022, 06:00:09 am »
Yes, Simon thanks, for thoughts about ' Tell a story, a bit more interesting...'.
   I encountered such a romantic angle, or at least it was friends; The fellow's buddy had a newly purchased YACHT they were refurbishing...due for a big sailing trip.  BUT, the guy's friend died, around then, just as he was to sail his new, fresh boat.
   My friend groosed about that, for many years after ...
"I shoulda gone in that, we could have sailed..."

The best days that you own a boat are the day you get it and the day the insurance pays out when it sinks.

That was told to me by someone who did actually sail around the world.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, RJSV

Online tszaboo

• Super Contributor
  • Current job: ATEX product design
« Reply #592 on: June 12, 2022, 08:49:38 am »

The internet seems to have given all these flat Earthers, free energy, magic crystals, people a platform to have a voice.

I don't think the OP, has answered a single question in this thread, (scientifically/mathematically) correctly yet.  But maybe they have, it is a long thread.

Typically, they seem to just copy/paste/similar, their stuff about this plasmic stuff, which I think even some youngsters, would immediately realize they are talking complete and utter nonsense.

They seem to have a big list of excuses, to dodge any mathematics, whatsoever.  Something on the lines of ...
  • I'd love to, but I'm busy today
  • you do the maths
  • already done it, now where did I put it
  • maths is way too easy, for me to post it here
  • I'm great at maths, can't do it now, because I need to write something else
  • maths is not necessary, here, because the plasmic turbo encabulator's sine wave

TL;DR
No science or mathematics, found in this thread, by the OP, as far as I can tell/see.
Because in old times, you had a crazy idea ie. that the earth is flat. You talked to people about it in the local pub and they told you that you are an idiot.
You talked about it in work and they told you, you are an idiot. And after a while the penny dropped and you realized that the idea was wrong.
Now after the first rejection you go online and you can find a group of 500 people that think the same, who are from all over the globe. 500 is a staggering large amount of people, as our monkey brain is only prepared to deal with, remember, care about maybe 2000 people in total. And thus we end up with this.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #593 on: June 12, 2022, 10:58:58 am »
Have you ever surfed an 11 ton yacht at 15 to 18kts down a wave? Or tried to keep a yacht straight with an 6 to 10m swell passing underneath you? Just because i mentioned surfing was so to see if you had the ability to see a curving beach creating a left or right handed break. Standard understanding is the wave breaks because of the energy underneath. Which is true when the wave finally breaks on the beach. But the surfer isnt interested in that wave. Hes interested in the compression of the energy in the y axis. Hence the term left or right handed break. If everything is a wave, gravity wave, electromagnetic wave. Electric field wave, magnetic field wave. Then you have to understand the energy can travel in the y axis as well. This is why you the flat earther cant understand the exponential standing wave peak created on the polidal axis. The inverse square law is nullified by the convergence of the wave. Have you never used a magnifying glass to set paper on fire?

Not to mention the explosive growth of compressed plasma in fusion research. What did you think explosive growth meant? And what do you think a wave does that cause the water to rise and fall? Do you know how head height works? It is changing the density as it propagates, its a density wave. Ie gravity wave.

Btw, when waves crash on a beach, they produce rip CURRENTS. The current forms around the center of the beach from the compression of the y axis into a concave beach.

Waves are funny things, and not as well understood as they should be, especially when considering electromagnetic waves arent even considered to be a wave. Well evidently they arent.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/science/the-science-behind-the-ripples-and-wakes-in-water-1.1394676

HELLO wakey wakey.

I'll bite then.  This is a very serious subject, so no jokes or sarcasm on my part.

I researched more into the OP, and found they are an amazing scientist and inventor.  Let me tell you one of the definitely true stories, about this amazing hero.

They were helping out, an injured friend, in their apple tree farm.  The OP was sitting under a tree, and an Apple fell on them, while the friend was waving at them.

So, they decided to call this Apple-Gravy-Tea Waves.  (They love Apples, Gravy on every thing and drinking Tea).  So, they immediately patented it, but the silly patent Clark, misspelled Gravy-Tea, as 'Gravity Waves', but it was at least their invention.
In the patent, it explains that it MUST BE 'WAVES' and NOT particles, 100% proved, because it can't be a coincidence, that the friend waved at them, when the apple fell on them.

This 'force' is obviously unlimited, and so can be used in a new free-energy machine (patent pending).

Also, the apples were a special type, which have Currents (Raisins) in them, instead of seeds.  Further proving that this can make electricity (from the currents), as part of the free energy machine.

TL;DR
This website, explains WHY I made this post (sort of):
https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/ask-a-silly-question-and-you-will-get-a-silly-answer.html

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #594 on: June 12, 2022, 11:09:36 am »
Because in old times, you had a crazy idea ie. that the earth is flat. You talked to people about it in the local pub and they told you that you are an idiot.
You talked about it in work and they told you, you are an idiot. And after a while the penny dropped and you realized that the idea was wrong.
Now after the first rejection you go online and you can find a group of 500 people that think the same, who are from all over the globe. 500 is a staggering large amount of people, as our monkey brain is only prepared to deal with, remember, care about maybe 2000 people in total. And thus we end up with this.

Very good point.  I heard that one of these 'flat-earthers' in the US, made a big rocket, strapped themselves to it, to prove the earth is flat (there is controversy, over if they were a true flat-Earther, or were just doing it for the (maybe fame?) and money).  It went wrong, and they ended up getting killed, unfortunately.

I think, it is also a sort of confirmation-bias (finding those 500 people and their information), and also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Where the person, due to this Dunning–Kruger effect, doesn't realize how wrong they are, compared to the people who really know and understand the subject in question.

Online hexreader

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #595 on: June 12, 2022, 01:45:14 pm »
Time for Bingo game to lighten things up.... (click for full size)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 02:20:15 pm by hexreader »

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, McBryce, MK14, bd139, MrMobodies

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #596 on: June 12, 2022, 01:47:19 pm »
 :-DD

Online EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #597 on: June 12, 2022, 03:01:39 pm »
This reminds me of that time where some guy on here thought a lightbulb powered by a tesla coil was emitting "new forms of energy" because metal foils were attracted to it. We over and over tried to tell him it was just electrostatics and capacitance, even showing that the experiment could be replicated by anyone with just a plasma globe toy and a strip of aluminum foil. But once cornered he devolved into insulting madness and the thread was locked. :bullshit: ::)

Any chance you can give me a link to that thread? Sounds like a fun read.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #598 on: June 12, 2022, 03:25:17 pm »

To see the story properly, please click the following:

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/dyvuuck/plasmoid-nonlinearplasma-nlp.html

Plot Generator
Not saved  Jump to options for sharing, commenting and voting.
Plasmoid Nonlinearplasma NLP
Plasmoid Nonlinearplasma NLP
A Short Story
by MK14
Nonlinearplasma NLP had always hated toroid yacht with its curried, courageous CURRENTS. It was a place where he felt quantum.

He was a plasmoid, super-conducting, y-axis drinker with genius brains and idiot heads. His friends saw him as a sticky, salty saint. Once, he had even brought a knobbly flat earthers back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Nonlinearplasma walked over to the window and reflected on his Tesla surroundings. The sea waves teased like sailing plasmas.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Polodial Z-Pinch. Polodial was a NASA flat earthers with mad brains and crazy heads.

Nonlinearplasma gulped. He was not prepared for Polodial.

As Nonlinearplasma stepped outside and Polodial came closer, he could see the spotty glint in his eye.

Polodial glared with all the wrath of 2108 wave-function tan toroids. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Free-Energy."

Nonlinearplasma looked back, even more pressure gradient and still fingering the superionic Plasma. "Polodial, waves crash on a beach," he replied.

They looked at each other with helical feelings, like two poised, petite plasmics patent pending at a very double-helical Yacht party, which had sound of waves music playing in the background and two ratating sphere uncles energy to the beat.

Nonlinearplasma studied Polodial's mad brains and crazy heads. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Nonlinearplasma in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Polodial."

Polodial looked 1.1 degrees, his emotions raw like a naughty, nervous Non-linear-tron.

Nonlinearplasma could actually hear Polodial's emotions shatter into 9210 pieces. Then the NASA flat earthers hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of y-axis would calm Nonlinearplasma's nerves tonight.

THE END
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 03:28:08 pm by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, bd139, MrMobodies

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #599 on: June 12, 2022, 03:46:17 pm »

I would call it "technoglossolalia".  And I think perhaps we should also name it the "Voynich-Kosinski Syndrome".  Possibly caused by magnetohydroneurodynamic (MHND) effects in the brain from exposure to electric field helical gradients at obtuse angles to varying gravitational profiles.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, robca, MK14

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf