Author Topic: Covid 19 virus  (Read 196716 times)

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Re: Covid 19 virus
« Reply #1750 on: April 02, 2020, 06:51:16 am »
Meanwhile it seems there is a propaganda war going on in Italy between Cuba, China, Russia and the US about who can deliver the most support.  :palm:
Ofcourse there is a lot of chest beating going on while in reality France has delivered more face masks to Italy compared to Cuba, China and Russia.
You are comparing apples to oranges. Cuba sent doctors, Russia sent doctors and disinfecting equipment and personnel. Any boots on the ground from France?

I wrote 'face masks'!  :palm:
And what are a couple of dozen doctors and nurses going to accomplish compared to the hundreds of thousands of Italian health care workers and military personel anyway? Less than a drop in a bucket. It is pure propaganda to push a wedge into the EU.

Meanwhile, regarding facemasks ordered by France in China ...  :-DD

Just translate your self using Google Translate if you don't understand French.

Translated title -> A French order for masks diverted to the United States on a Chinese tarmac
-> Une commande française de masques détournée vers les Etats-Unis sur un tarmac chinois

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:27:19 am by BravoV »

Offline Nusa

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1751 on: April 02, 2020, 07:07:20 am »
It does appear you introduced buying full face mask respirators retail, yet failed to link them back to the dual use product classifications which separates out those which are controlled. Seems this thread is full of people who just look at things on a superficial level and equate them, when protective equipment is actually extremely nuanced and complicated.
You've gone to surprising lengths to try and ridicule the OP who mentioned hazmat suits, gainsay me and one other poster who's called you out on hyperbole too, and you still haven't actually made your case. You have completely failed to demonstrate that hazmat suits are, in any fashion other then export control, "heavily restricted items", failed to demonstrate that there is any official "control" forbidding their sale in the normal course of business. You just keep doubling down on the same statement without actually providing any proof, yet conveniently exclude any evidence of them being on general industrial sale by just gainsaying it thus:
Proof? Which supplier would want to risk their supply permit by either sharing its details, or selling dual use products freely risking onward supply?

But back on the original point, seems there was at least one example of a shopper who went to the effort and used substantial biological controls.
(Attachment Link)

Perhaps you should point at the regulations you speak of. Although I expect their existence and details will vary greatly by country.

As for the equipment in the picture, that's fairly low end stuff. The sort of gear a pest exterminator might wear when spraying indoors, for instance. The suit is fairly cheap, the respirator might be too...picture isn't that good. Whether it was any actual effort would depend on what that shopper does for a living. Could be he just made use of equipment he already had handy for his day job.

The following users thanked this post: Someone

Offline peter-h

• Super Contributor
  • Doing electronics since the 1960s...
« Reply #1752 on: April 02, 2020, 08:31:34 am »
This is worth seeing

Z80 Z180 Z280 Z8 S8 8031 8051 H8/300 H8/500 80x86 90S1200 32F417

Offline not1xor1

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1753 on: April 02, 2020, 08:44:14 am »
A recent post of mine has been removed. I do not know who did that.

Italian government welfare agency (INPS) where people who lost jobs can apply for subsides has been recently hacked.

Newspapers also speak about disinformation campaign organized by some foreign powers who while publicly acting as aid providers aim at dividing and weakening EU.

Anybody can get more information starting from Wikipedia links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_StratCom_Task_Force
The full record of the Task Force's work on disinformation is available on its website EUvsDisinfo.eu

Offline Someone

• Super Contributor
    • send complaints here
« Reply #1754 on: April 02, 2020, 09:22:46 am »
It does appear you introduced buying full face mask respirators retail, yet failed to link them back to the dual use product classifications which separates out those which are controlled. Seems this thread is full of people who just look at things on a superficial level and equate them, when protective equipment is actually extremely nuanced and complicated.
You've gone to surprising lengths to try and ridicule the OP who mentioned hazmat suits, gainsay me and one other poster who's called you out on hyperbole too, and you still haven't actually made your case. You have completely failed to demonstrate that hazmat suits are, in any fashion other then export control, "heavily restricted items", failed to demonstrate that there is any official "control" forbidding their sale in the normal course of business. You just keep doubling down on the same statement without actually providing any proof, yet conveniently exclude any evidence of them being on general industrial sale by just gainsaying it thus:
Proof? Which supplier would want to risk their supply permit by either sharing its details, or selling dual use products freely risking onward supply?

But back on the original point, seems there was at least one example of a shopper who went to the effort and used substantial biological controls.
(Attachment Link)

Perhaps you should point at the regulations you speak of. Although I expect their existence and details will vary greatly by country.

As for the equipment in the picture, that's fairly low end stuff. The sort of gear a pest exterminator might wear when spraying indoors, for instance. The suit is fairly cheap, the respirator might be too...picture isn't that good. Whether it was any actual effort would depend on what that shopper does for a living. Could be he just made use of equipment he already had handy for his day job.
That is the most extreme example I've seen so far documented in mass media, as you say still relatively common and affordable equipment. If you're really interested the Australian government makes it easy to find the relevant legislation:
https://www.defence.gov.au/ExportControls/Legislation.asp
and to add to the confusion the legislation is being fiddled with day on day around the COVID epidemic, such as control of "essential" products:
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00343

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #1755 on: April 02, 2020, 09:58:02 am »
This is worth seeing

A video with a clickbait title and no further explanation? I'm good.

The following users thanked this post: Jacon, bd139

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1756 on: April 02, 2020, 10:36:01 am »
This is worth seeing

A video with a clickbait title and no further explanation? I'm good.
That video is such a load of crap that it should be considered  a mental health medical diagnosis for whoever made it...  |O

The following users thanked this post: Electro Detective

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1757 on: April 02, 2020, 10:37:11 am »
We really should never have invented any technology that can give an idiot a stage

The following users thanked this post: 2N3055, Jacon, Electro Detective

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1758 on: April 02, 2020, 11:22:48 am »
"The masks are dangerous" supertanker has started turning around.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52126735

When WHO says you should be wearing a mask in public it really means that you should really be wearing it for the last two months.

Expect the public to swing from one extreme to the other.

Leo

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #1759 on: April 02, 2020, 11:27:33 am »
in order to realize how fast this thing gets out of control just take into account what is happening in Germany.
Such low (apparent and provisional) death rate looked so strange that lots of magazines and newspapers wrote that Italy had screwed up the statistics.

Well, in Germany just ten days ago deaths/know-cases rate was 0.38%
yesterday it had got up to 1.1%
this morning we already are at 1.2%
This says nothing beyond the number of people they are testing in Germany. Maybe test materials start to run low and they only test people with clear symptoms. In the Netherlands ('our' worst hit area is next to the worst hit area in Germany) the cases versus death is 8.6%.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:29:06 am by nctnico »
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline BrianHG

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1760 on: April 02, 2020, 11:50:00 am »

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1761 on: April 02, 2020, 01:18:08 pm »
If you search with google "China Coronavirus lies" it'd appear a lot of people question China. That is a pretty biased search term though.

Of course there are enough people in the world that, finally joined together by the Internet, there is a not insignificant quantity of resources on the same devoted to the belief that the earth is flat, the Illuminati are real and control the world, and so on. There are enough people who believe that China exists wholly to make America/the Wests's lives miserable that it's just plain natural that there's a lot of conspiracy flying about around China.

The truth is, as always, subtler. China, without a doubt, have a history of producing propaganda and controlling what appears in the media for political/appearance reasons both for domestic and foreign consumption. To be clear, the West does this too perhaps not to the same extent but we definitely do do it; it's just that it's 'our little tribe' so we don't see it clearly for what it is. Doing this has a knock on effect that you start to believe your own propaganda and model your world view on it - it becomes self-reinforcing. The Chinese variety is compounded by a deep rooted cultural attitude towards 'saving face', an attitude that exists but isn't as deep or widespread in the West except notably in certain political figures.

There is evidence that there was a knee jerk "don't accept bad news, it couldn't happen here in our wonderful society" reaction in China to the initial reports of a starting Coronavirus epidemic. The doctor who first reported the likely epidemic was given a hard time. Unusually sense and respect for actual evidence quickly prevailed, the doctor was exonerated the people who had tried to suppress the "bad news" given an arse kicking instead. Chinese officialdom overcame their "no bad news here" conditioning and prioritised responding appropriately over propaganda. They accepted that this was a situation where facts trump ideology.

It's that about turn that makes it unlikely that China have gone back into propaganda mode over reporting coronavirus related statistics. At this point sense says that there isn't any political mileage in falsifying the statistics. Once they made the step to publicly acknowledge that a big problem existed they stepped past the point where there was any face to be saved, and indeed now the way to keep face is to be able to demonstrate that they are being open handed about this.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

The following users thanked this post: blueskull

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1762 on: April 02, 2020, 01:23:20 pm »
This is worth seeing

Without a summary I doubt that anyone will bother watching this. From the title it sounds like a conspiracy nut video and most people will, rightly, dismiss it out of hand and not bother watching it.

The following users thanked this post: oPossum, nctnico, SilverSolder, 2N3055, Sredni, not1xor1, Jacon, bd139

Offline DrG

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #1763 on: April 02, 2020, 02:29:08 pm »
I have seen a text that is being circulated with an opening attribution stating that it is from Johns Hopkins (University or Hospital):

The following was sent out by John Hopkins Hospital regarding COVID-19. Excellent article and recommendations: https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/coronavirus.166679/post-1493754

Johns Hopkins University has sent this detailed note on avoiding the contagion. http://shadysideschools.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/AvodingCovid19.pdf

I do not believe that the text, in the variations that I have seen, ever originated from Johns Hopkins (I looked for quite a while) and I am not going to post it here. It contains a number of clear inaccuracies ...

SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA virus, it is not a DNA virus.

The recommended concentration of bleach as a disinfectant is ~ 10 times that recommended by the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html

I can't find any Listerine mouthwash product advertised at containing 65% alcohol (or even 30% alcohol).

There are other issues with the text that can be argued to be less problematic and there is some legitimate advice in there as well.

Everyone finds their own way but, in my view, there is a good deal of credible information out there from credible sources with traceable attributions (even those can be wrong at some time or another as more is known).

I don't see any reason to even bother with recommendations that can't be traced to a legitimate source. I am immediately suspicious when I see these.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:31:10 pm by DrG »
- Invest in science - it pays big dividends. -

Offline mrflibble

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1764 on: April 02, 2020, 03:23:35 pm »
This is worth seeing
This is worth autograbbing, piping through quick filter and dumping here to save random future victim 3 minutes of life. /Barely/ worth it. Had targeted max spent time at 2 minutes. Went over it, but kept under 3 minutes. Oh well.

Without a summary I doubt that anyone will bother watching this. From the title it sounds like a conspiracy nut video and most people will, rightly, dismiss it out of hand and not bother watching it.

Can't be bothered to frob proper formatting. Caption spammed below:
(put in code box to limit vertical post size)
Code: [Select]
the Chinese government really needs to
do a better job of hiding information if
they're gonna keep changing their story
and blaming the coronavirus on other
countries like Italy or the USA or Japan
or whatever well I'm not a fan of
theories or unproven scenarios it's been
impossible to avoid them in the outbreak
of the corona virus simply due to the
fact that it was completely covered up
in the beginning stages in China this
isn't really gonna be a theory it's just
public information I found when it broke
China was the first to jump onto the
local Wuhan and who Bay government and
villainize them until they had their
perfect scapegoat this was of course
preceded with the fact that we now know
it wasn't just a local issue it was in
fact the way that the Chinese government
was structured that led the top-down
leadership to stifle and prevent the
release of any relevant information for
months which could have prevented this
global pandemic first and foremost this
is the Communist Party of China's fault
in the fact that there are people
gasping for breath in their deathbed in
your town is solely on the consciousness
of the CCP and the people who entrusted
them to enter our global systems like
the w-h-o the thing is after living in
China for 10 years and speaking fluent
Chinese you get to know a society pretty
well and let me tell you this if you're
applauding or admiring the political
leadership of China you're all deluded
beyond belief China doesn't operate like
your country the Chinese government is a
face and greed driven government that
relies on lies and bullying to maintain
leadership it's broken and fragile so it
doesn't surprise me that when I was
doing my research in my last video it
wasn't hard to follow a paper trail left
by the CCP themselves in my last video I
found it very suspicious that the
official Wuhan virology lab had a job
opening from November 18th of 2019
asking for scientists to come research
the relationship between the coronavirus
and bats specifically why they carry the
virus yet our long-lived it's no secret
that longevity as well as other ailments
are well studied in China as can be seen
by the ridiculous amounts of traditional
Chinese medicines that supposedly treat
them vero bile injections is state
endorsed coronavirus cure anyone any way
while reading this job posting I fail to
notice until the next day
then another job posting followed the
previous post and this is where it got
big so when I examine the job posting I
noticed that there was actually a
follow-up job posting on December 24th
of 2019 remember this is before any news
broke which basically says we've
discovered a new and terrible virus and
would like to recruit people to come
deal with it I found this interesting
because like I said that news didn't
come out about coronavirus until ages
after that so I decided to dig a little
bit more into the staff after all they
would have published articles being
scientists turns out this woman should
youngly she was a lead researcher of the
lab and she was famous for bat studies
they called her bat woman in some
circles she even received an award for
approving bats are natural reservoirs of
SARS like coronaviruses in November 2017
all the way through 2018 she had already
written three articles about how bats
can transmit corona viruses to humans
this is all public knowledge
she and her team went south to Yunnan
Province all the way you know deep south
to China is very beautiful there and she
found out that SARS like viruses
originally came from bats in fact in
2017 from data taken from one of her
studies in rural Yunnan Province she
took blood samples from 218 villagers
after testing it it showed that SARS
like viruses found in bats from nearby
caves have a high potential to affect
people she predicted that humans coming
into contact with bats would have a high
chance of becoming infected after blood
testing the 218 villagers she found that
six people in Yunnan were found to be
infected
she returned to Wuhan to the lab to
continue studying stars like
coronaviruses from bats for a long
period of time and this is why you can
see the November 18th 2019 job posting
asking for more researchers to join the
project during this time we don't know
much but the December 24th posting
acknowledges that they've made a big
discovery in human transmissibility and
they need more help to deal with it so
that's where it got kind of spooky
during my research a name kept popping
up
Huang yelling Huang Lian Ling was a
researcher in the lab working on the
virology of bats with Zhang Li and she's
missing
most people believe her to be patient
zero and most people believe she's dead
she's young Li you know the
had lab leader told the government that
she swears on her life that she isn't
dead nor was she infected however all of
her info on the Wuhan lab website you
know where I found the job posting it's
gone so if you look here if you go to
the actual virology website you can see
all the people that were working here or
were students they all have their BIOS
still up whether or not they moved on
from the Wuhan lab but if you can see
Huang Lian Ling's profile is completely
vanished her picture is gone and now her
bio was gone as well but if you go to
the other students all their BIOS remain
intact knowing his scenar
and the government has posted a notice
instead of any information about her on
the lab website stating that there were
rumors of her disappearance but she's
alive and well without giving an ounce
of proof of course everyone on the
Chinese internet is searching for her
but most believe that her body was
quickly cremated and the people working
at the crematorium where perhaps
infected as they were not given any
information about the virus it was a
secret after all the thing is this has
sparked a massive discussion on the
Chinese internet and most of the
articles get scrubbed pretty quickly but
I found a lot of good points now the
thing is the CCP put up this kind of
notice saying that she's totally alive
and everything's okay and don't believe
these rumors but but if you've been in
China you know how how much the CCP
actually hates rumors and if Wong
yelling is truly alive like they claim
why is her photo and bio removed the
other associates and graduates remain on
the website even after moving to other
positions at different labs or different
universities the first thing that the
government would do the CCP that I know
at least the first thing they would do
to quash this rumor is to make her have
a public appearance then people would
stop talking about it yet people are
still looking for and can't find her and
I'm not talking about normal medicines
I'm talking about PhDs I'm talking about
scientists I'm talking about professors
and this is where it kind of started to
come together on February 6 2020
albertov he was a professor he posted a
thesis about details that he knew about
but he wasn't supposed to talk about I
see some kind of links to people like
Lee wen Liang who wanted to say
something but they couldn't but she'll
wha tell the professor he posted the
information anyway
he knew researchers at the lab that were
infected and they had already begun self
quarantine after they showed symptoms of
being infected and the majority of the
researchers at the lab were already
suspicious that this virus that they
were coming down with was from Pat's the
professor directly pointed out that the
main source of the virus is from the
wuhan lab which is only 300 or actually
280 meters to be exact from the hanan
seafood market where it was originally
claimed to have originated he also
claims that it is not a natural
infection so not something that people
would have just come across in nature he
also gives a clear timeline and has
information that researchers were
splashed with urine and blood samples
from all the bats that were collected
not only that he also knew exactly how
many bats were collected in the lab now
pairing the researcher Huang Lian Ling's
disappearance with the fact that people
working in the lab claimed to have been
splashed with coronavirus containing
vials and her online presence has been
scrubbed from existence all happening in
a lab 280 metres away from the Han
seafood market where the lab in question
had been studying that's a human
transmissibility of coronaviruses it's
quite clear that the Chinese government
needs to close his mouth and acknowledge
that this in fact did come from wuhan
hubei China I did not get into any
conspiracy theories I'm not talking
about bio weapons or bio labs or
anything of the sort
this was all public information on the
Chinese Internet published by
researchers scientists and doctors with
the CCP is all powerful control to hide
everything it can the truth usually
still finds its way out the Chinese
government should cover their tracks
better next time if you're gonna blame
this on Italy or the US or whatever is
convenient to your narrative the ccp's
incompetence and clear understanding of
the corona virus and his danger on a
scientific level and then going on to
silence those who wanted to warn the
public and letting the virus spread for
months is the reason the entire world is
infected with a deadly pandemic the
Chinese government must be held
accountable please make sure that you're
all self quarantine if at all possible
most things are available for delivery
so please don't go shopping unless
absolutely necessary make sure you're
wearing a masking
if you do and disinfecting anything that
has come into contact with anything it's
our job to clean up this mess and the
only way is to be responsible and not
come in contact with people this will
only further the spread and put
unnecessary burden on the already
overstretched medical staff in your
country thank you to everyone who is
supporting me on patreon it's the only
way I can do what I do right now due to
the D monetization of everything
coronavirus related it may dissuade
people from talking about it but the
world needs to know the truth and
covering details like I have done today
is the least I can do to uncover and
disprove the absolute lies coming from
the Chinese government right now whose
sole purpose is self-preservation thank
you

-- Spammed but not read

Offline vodka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1765 on: April 02, 2020, 03:38:58 pm »
now I wonder if those deaths figures in China are real

Imagine Italy suddenly sees 20k new well staffed beds for COVID19 patients. It starts to get less scary.

The beds aren't the trouble, the problem are the mild cases covid 19 with good evolution,when they  arrive to 5 or 6 day of the infection, and without any explaining , the patients begin to death by lung collapse less of one hour. Although the patients are intubated and with respirators don't breath by the severe damaged of the lungs. That is the problem.

Offline vodka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1766 on: April 02, 2020, 04:20:41 pm »
This is worth seeing

Worse by them , they will lose information of how work the world behind the scenes. I believe(hypotesis) that the covid  was released by the chinese goverment or by  a faction of the Chinese  Comunist Party versus Xi Jinping.

Offline Dundarave

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1767 on: April 02, 2020, 04:22:49 pm »
We really should never have invented any technology that can give an idiot a stage

Yes, Gutenberg has a lot to answer for, lol...

The following users thanked this post: nctnico

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1768 on: April 02, 2020, 04:34:50 pm »
This is worth seeing

Worse by them , they will lose information of how work the world behind the scenes. I believe(hypotesis) that the covid  was released by the chinese goverment or by  a faction of the Chinese  Comunist Party versus Xi Jinping.

Let me be blunt. If I read that right (and the only reason you're getting the benefit of the doubt here is that past experience suggests that you struggle with English), you're saying that this was a deliberate release of the SARS-covid-2 virus by an internal Chinese political faction. If that's what you're saying you are, on the balance of probabilities, very very wrong. You have no evidence yet are prepared, on the basis of no evidence, to seriously put forward a hypothesis of deliberate release on that basis? If that is what you're saying, it genuinely calls into question at least your judgement, possibly your rationality and sanity. I don't mean that unkindly, and in no terms is that meant as an insult.

Or to put it into terms we'd say around my neighbourhood: "If you believe that you're off your trolley".

The following users thanked this post: gnavigator1007

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1769 on: April 02, 2020, 05:25:48 pm »
Let me be blunt.
I will be even more blunt. Whoever made that video is full blown mental patient. Sad really, he (or she) should seek medical help.

The following users thanked this post: SilverSolder, Electro Detective, bd139

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1770 on: April 02, 2020, 05:28:12 pm »

Yes, Gutenberg has a lot to answer for, lol...
Books cost serious work and money to publish. In comparison, YouTube publishing is cheap and easy..

The following users thanked this post: SilverSolder

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1771 on: April 02, 2020, 05:31:11 pm »
Well this went off the rails since I last looked.

I’m going to now depart for a couple of hours and then see if it goes full Icke.

Offline SkyMaster

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1772 on: April 02, 2020, 06:34:08 pm »

Let me be blunt. If I read that right (and the only reason you're getting the benefit of the doubt here is that past experience suggests that you struggle with English), you're saying that this was a deliberate release of the SARS-covid-2 virus by an internal Chinese political faction. If that's what you're saying you are, on the balance of probabilities, very very wrong. You have no evidence yet are prepared, on the basis of no evidence, to seriously put forward a hypothesis of deliberate release on that basis? If that is what you're saying, it genuinely calls into question at least your judgement, possibly your rationality and sanity. I don't mean that unkindly, and in no terms is that meant as an insult.

Or to put it into terms we'd say around my neighbourhood: "If you believe that you're off your trolley".

English is not my first language either (my first language is French), therefore I sympathize with anybody who is using English when it is not their first language.

In the defense of Vodka, he did  write "I believe (hypotesis) that...", without claiming this was the truth.

:)

Offline not1xor1

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1773 on: April 02, 2020, 06:40:26 pm »
Well, in Germany just ten days ago deaths/know-cases rate was 0.38%
yesterday it had got up to 1.1%
this morning we already are at 1.2%
This says nothing beyond the number of people they are testing in Germany. Maybe test materials start to run low and they only test people with clear symptoms. In the Netherlands ('our' worst hit area is next to the worst hit area in Germany) the cases versus death is 8.6%.

Of course there are fluctuations regarding number of cases, different strategies to test both cases and to count deaths among the various countries and even a sudden change like in China (in the testing strategy), but, as far as I've been able to see, that sort of provisional death rate does increase in all countries as the virus keeps spreading and I intended to stress how that rate now starts to look similar to that of the other countries.

We'll have to wait a few years for the end of the pandemic and the time needed to elaborate all the data before seeing some conclusive publications on this. (I just hope I'll still be here so I'll be able to read that  :) )

Offline not1xor1

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1774 on: April 02, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »
If you search with google "China Coronavirus lies" it'd appear a lot of people question China. That is a pretty biased search term though.

Of course there are enough people in the world that, finally joined together by the Internet, there is a not insignificant quantity of resources on the same devoted to the belief that the earth is flat, the Illuminati are real and control the world, and so on. There are enough people who believe that China exists wholly to make America/the Wests's lives miserable that it's just plain natural that there's a lot of conspiracy flying about around China.

BTW I was just wondering about that... thinking loudly...
I do not hold any particular POV and as a matter of fact, in previous posts I even stated China official figures are credible

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf