Why didnt you connect up a speaker to the amp so we could hear the sound quality and have you still got that projector
I have yet to see one video(/audio) recording of a speaker which gives a good representation of the quality of the speaker. It just doesn't work that that way. In every case, the speaker is going to sound like shit, even the best ones. What do you expect to learn?
But how? It's going to depend entirely on how good YOUR speakers are too.
How do you expect to discern scamspeaker(signal) by listening to (yourspeaker . yourdac . audiocodec . davesadc . davesmike . scamspeaker)(signal) ? I'd imagine you'll only get anything meaningful out of that if the scam speaker is so bad it literally sounds like farts.
I have some very good quality Samsung speakers at home and no sound quality is lost by any electronic bits between them and the mic so it entirely fasts on the quality of the scam speaker and the air between the external speaker and the mic, if you had the equipment to do so you could plug the scam speakers output into the recording device to get a direct feed of sound quality, a bit like what cool dude Clem does

+
What is sound really ? Its something going on between your ears

It all depends on the brain
No it depends on the scam speaker
No it depends on the scam speaker
That statement is only true if all ears hear the same - they dont actually

Some people even tell me that in ear headphones from Apple can make good sound - that in its essence proves that sound is only in your brain - if your nearly braindead - anything can sound good

Even Apple
That video made me a little sad, actually, i wish i found atleast something like that, i never find anything good at the dumpster.
I do but the bloody British council don't let you take 50working PCs away
I once had a customer ask me to listen how his subwoofer wasn't working. He was on the (land line) phone to me at the time.
I have some very good quality Samsung speakers at home and no sound quality is lost by any electronic bits between them and the mic so it entirely fasts on the quality of the scam speaker and the air between the external speaker and the mic, if you had the equipment to do so you could plug the scam speakers output into the recording device to get a direct feed of sound quality, a bit like what cool dude Clem does
+
Samsung + Very good quality speakers. Isn't that an oxymoron lol
very good quality Samsung speakers
I havent laugh so hard since I've seen Doctor Who the last time, thank you!
They're probably the best speakers I've got other than my HIFIs which together are worth over £2500
I do but the bloody British council don't let you take 50working PCs away 
How do they stop you? Do they guard their Dumpsters?
I forget what "council" means. Does that mean you are on welfare or is that the home association? Socialism sucks. Too bad you can't just gun all your politicans down like we can.
They're probably the best speakers I've got other than my HIFIs which together are worth over £2500
I'm curious to know what Hifi speakers you have? I'm in to Audio
I once had a customer ask me to listen how his subwoofer wasn't working. He was on the (land line) phone to me at the time. 
That's my point. The fact is, the recording capability of a camcorder, even one with a good external mic, is hardly going to be good enough to be able to record a sound system and let the person watching and listening to the recording have enough information to make an informed decision on the quality of the recorded speaker. I think Dave understood this and that's why he didn't bother wasting his time recording the output of that speaker.
I do but the bloody British council don't let you take 50working PCs away 
How do they stop you? Do they guard their Dumpsters?
I forget what "council" means. Does that mean you are on welfare or is that the home association? Socialism sucks. Too bad you can't just gun all your politicans down like we can. 
He's quite right actually. It's classed as theft. You can be arrested for taking something out of a bin or skip.
Also the same rule applies to a civic amenity refuse site. If you take anything you can be prosecuted for theft.
As soon as anything touches a skip or designated area it becomes the council's property.
However I often have a nose at the electrical section and have taken items though usually if I see someone going to dump something electronic I just take it off their hands.
Stupid law really, seeing as the council/government are pushing recycling.
He's quite right actually. It's classed as theft. You can be arrested for taking something out of a bin or skip.
That's incredible. For all I know, maybe in some state somewhere in the US (laws can vary quite a bit by state) it's technically theft too, but I have never heard of such a thing prosecuted and it's pretty common for people to look through bins in cities. I assume it's quite legal in Australia since Dave is actually videoing it. What an ugly law to have in what is otherwise a nice society.
He's quite right actually. It's classed as theft. You can be arrested for taking something out of a bin or skip.
That's incredible. For all I know, maybe in some state somewhere in the US (laws can vary quite a bit by state) it's technically theft too, but I have never heard of such a thing prosecuted and it's pretty common for people to look through bins in cities. I assume it's quite legal in Australia since Dave is actually videoing it. What an ugly law to have in what is otherwise a nice society.
Yes its stupid. Think the same rule applies in England as well as Wales.
I don't think anyone wants you to get something for nothing in this country.
Lots of perfect food stuffs go to waste and you can't touch that either.
When I was an engineer at the LG Factory we ran the old CRT based imac up on one production line, if we went over quota or Apple released a new model any spare had to be destroyed. We had a big hydraulic crushing machine. Most of us played 10 pin bowling with imacs and then crushed them. We begged to take them home or give them to charity but they said no.
Such a wasteful society. I love finding something that's been chucked out and then fixing it. I've gone to dump my own crap down the refuse site and come back with more LOL.
They're probably the best speakers I've got other than my HIFIs which together are worth over £2500
I'm curious to know what Hifi speakers you have? I'm in to Audio
in the bedroom I have some mission mx1 speakers powered from a Cambridge audio topaz am1amplifier. In the office I have a pair of B&Ws powered from a Kenwood keV series home theater amplifier
They're probably the best speakers I've got other than my HIFIs which together are worth over £2500
I'm curious to know what Hifi speakers you have? I'm in to Audio
in the bedroom I have some mission mx1 speakers powered from a Cambridge audio topaz am1amplifier. In the office I have a pair of B&Ws powered from a Kenwood keV series home theater amplifier
I have a crusty vintage russian amplifier with some dumpster found speakers in some dumpster found boxes and i'm very happy with them.

I love it when people start bragging about how good their speakers are.
They're probably the best speakers I've got other than my HIFIs which together are worth over £2500
I'm curious to know what Hifi speakers you have? I'm in to Audio
in the bedroom I have some mission mx1 speakers powered from a Cambridge audio topaz am1amplifier. In the office I have a pair of B&Ws powered from a Kenwood keV series home theater amplifier
I have a crusty vintage russian amplifier with some dumpster found speakers in some dumpster found boxes and i'm very happy with them. 
I love it when people start bragging about how good their speakers are. 
When I was young my dad acquired some very large Russian loudspeakers. I have no idea what make they were but they were old, large and sounded amazing.
He also came home from an auction with about 8 pieces of an ITT HiFi 80 system which was bought for very little.
That sounded absolutely amazing. It got passed down to me and I gave it away. I wish I hadn't now as I recently found out it was part of their Golden Ear range and very expensive. Each unit was their top tier model.