After burn in a couple of weeks, i need a calibration of one or some of them.
(as free as possible, except shipping costs of course.)
Who can I address then, medium term, if possible in Germany or EU?
I know, maybe a difficult question...
. Good verified stable 3458A is great to do DCV-DCV transfers over a day or even week with sub-ppm uncertainty (I have one verified vs 732B).


Hi PX builders,
I would like to get your input, what do you think about my measures taken on a Keithley 7 1/2 digit, 100 averages:
Max: 07.065917 V
Min: 07.065843 V
For me it does not look very stable
eurofox
Hi PX builders,
I would like to get your input, what do you think about my measures taken on a Keithley 7 1/2 digit, 100 averages:
Max: 07.065917 V
Min: 07.065843 V
For me it does not look very stable
eurofox
If you switch it on first time, the voltage drops. That's normal. Let it stabilize a couple of hours, days, weeks without turning it off. Don't connect chassis/PSU ground to measurement -Vz. Use a noiseless PSU. Watch the used current, that should be < 30mA (26-27mA).
€: Measure without greater ambient temperature fluctuations for the first time.
€€: Don't use clips, crokodiles etc. with measurement cables. Twist them.
Hi PX builders,
I would like to get your input, what do you think about my measures taken on a Keithley 7 1/2 digit, 100 averages:
Max: 07.065917 V
Min: 07.065843 V
For me it does not look very stable
eurofox
I have found that my LTZ's have been more sensitive to EMI / waving my hand near the circuit, etc, than my LM399 circuits.
I have found that my LTZ's have been more sensitive to EMI / waving my hand near the circuit, etc, than my LM399 circuits.Why don't more folks pour a ground fill in their circuit board layouts and stitch them top to bottom with via holes to improve localized shielding against EMI?
I have found that my LTZ's have been more sensitive to EMI / waving my hand near the circuit, etc, than my LM399 circuits.Why don't more folks pour a ground fill in their circuit board layouts and stitch them top to bottom with via holes to improve localized shielding against EMI?
for EMI, normaly. Simultaneously measurement with 10 PLC; 10 µV Y-Achsis.You mean like this?
Does it go inside a TEKO 371

You mean like this?
Does it go inside a TEKO 371
Nope, a 1590B
I should put a disclaimer: I haven't actually made nor tried that board yet, and it is also missing one of Andreas' capacitors (his C15, I think), so you'd have to bodge that in.

I have found that my LTZ's have been more sensitive to EMI / waving my hand near the circuit, etc, than my LM399 circuits.Why don't more folks pour a ground fill in their circuit board layouts and stitch them top to bottom with via holes to improve localized shielding against EMI?
After burn in a couple of weeks, i need a calibration of one or some of them.
(as free as possible, except shipping costs of course.)
Who can I address then, medium term, if possible in Germany or EU?
I know, maybe a difficult question...
Thanks

For version 2.5 and 2.6 what connector is intended to be used for the two big areas of the PCB?
CM, your projects make me feel better about mine. My interests fade in and out over several year cycles. Metrology for a while, photography for a while, health issues for a while, family issues for a while, 3d printing for a while, then around again.